Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2017, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
Edward was talking about murder and I felt it was foreshadowing what Jason
does for Sonny in the future.

They really need to build the Quartermaine family up again and have people live in the mansion. I miss the bickering.

I'm still hoping that Oscar is a Quartermaine

The Quartermaines now are:

Jason, Andrew, Sam (by marriage), Monica (by marriage), Ned, Olivia (by marriage), Michael, Oscar (hopefully; if his father is Andrew), Jake, Danny, and Emily Jr.
It actually does.

Oh I didn't get that for some reason.

Yes Oscar is Billy's as in Drew's son that is already a Q being Jason's twin.

I wish they could bring back Emily somehow.

I always loved the Jason & Emily brother/sister bond.

I'm not too impressed with the actors they play Oscar & Joss.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 02:01 PM
Loyal Fan

It took Monica awhile to warm up to Jason to say the least...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LBReJN4UwM&t=0m45s
tslpsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslpsh (View Post)

I wish we had a flashback scene of when Monica fell in love with Jason when he was
sick. (when he was little)

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 09:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:

The Quartermaines now are:

Jason, Andrew, Sam (by marriage), Monica (by marriage), Ned, Olivia (by marriage), Michael, Oscar (hopefully; if his father is Andrew), Jake, Danny, and Emily Jr.
Thanks for this info. Didn't know the Q family tree.
nashville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sure many have seen this blooper but it's Priceless.

There are finally some fans that are accepting Steve is Jason b/c they are saying Sam will still choose Drew.

Steve is any outcome the real Jason Morgan.

I mean even if the writers are stupid to keep this going back & forth.

This is getting frustrating to waste such time of the real identities.

Days didn't drag this out with the 2 Roman's. I never saw the 2 Todd's.

The first did the DNA tests pretty quick & then worked together to in the end find out it was Stefano.

This shouldn't be the big story. The brothers/twins should be worried more about who did this to them.

We can still have Drew going through an identity crisis at the same time.

Billy with Robin Monica & Liz scenes have made me feel bad most for Drew.

It's nice to see him not putting pressure on anyone like he has been Sam to me.

He is wanting them to know he is Jason but Sam feels like she can't even express what she really feels.

I understand where he is coming from but his char. wasn't making me root for him being all angry all the time too.

Steve's Jason just being calm & he has lost 5 years of his life but he isn't going around like that or pressuring Sam.

It just shows more he is the real Jason Morgan. He had to finally ask Sam what she wanted him to do though.

Jason is willing to let her go if she really wants to be with Drew. Plus understands that all of them need to not confuse the kids.

I loved the subtext when Sam was talking about CarSon & how they had missed him ect. for 5 years that it was obviously her.

I loved the Orig. JaSam scenes in general. We finally got Sam show us how she feels even if she didn't admit she knew he was Jason Morgan.

Then my heart ached for Jason seeing Danny again. Steve is the best with babies & kids I've ever seen out of all actors in what airs.

Quote:

Wow! How did Monica love Jason so much later?

I can't believe she acted this way with him in the room as a toddler.

I understand her being angry at Alan but right in front of Jason here.

Edward seemed diff. with this actor. I liked John Ingle in the part a lot more.

He was hilarious but these scenes were more tense with Alan/Monica.

I just can't see this Edward scheming for one thing.

Do you know which edits are best to watch Monica grow to love Jason?

I really don't care about going through & watching all kid Jason clips.

Thanks for posting this one.

baelfire24 thanks for posting your clip as well.

Plus what happened this actor playing Edward?

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 11-24-2017 at 02:28 AM
Old 11-23-2017, 11:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I'm sure many have seen this blooper but it's Priceless.

There are finally some fans that are accepting Steve is Jason b/c they are saying Sam will still choose Drew.

The grasping at straws some fans still are thinking that Billy is the real Jason Morgan baffles me though.

How can Steve's Jason be Oscar's dad? He lived in Port Charles until 5 years ago.

It's b/c he has the face Drew had before since they were identical twins that Kim is recognizing of course.

Then there is also the idea that Patient 6 is somebody else entirely.

Seriously?

I just can't see this happening.

Ron is the only one I could see doing that kind of twist.

JER years ago.

Steve is any outcome the real Jason Morgan.

I mean even if the writers are stupid to keep this going back & forth.

This is getting frustrating to waste such time of the real identities.

Days didn't drag this out with the 2 Roman's. I never saw the 2 Todd's.

The first did the DNA tests pretty quick & then worked together to in the end find out it was Stefano.

This shouldn't be the big story. The brothers/twins should be worried more about who did this to them.

We can still have Drew going through an identity crisis at the same time.

Billy with Robin Monica & Liz scenes have made me feel bad most for Drew.

It's nice to see him not putting pressure on anyone like he has been Sam to me.

He is wanting them to know he is Jason but Sam feels like she can't even express what she really feels.

I understand where he is coming from but his char. wasn't making me root for him being all angry all the time too.

Steve's Jason just being calm & he has lost 5 years of his life but he isn't going around like that or pressuring Sam.

It just shows more he is the real Jason Morgan. He had to finally ask Sam what she wanted him to do though.

Jason is willing to let her go if she really wants to be with Drew. Plus understands that all of them need to not confuse the kids.

I loved the subtext when Sam was talking about CarSon & how they had missed him ect. for 5 years that it was obviously her.

I loved the Orig. JaSam scenes in general. We finally got Sam show us how she feels even if she didn't admit she knew he was Jason Morgan.

Then my heart ached for Jason seeing Danny again. Steve is the best with babies & kids I've ever seen out of all actors in what airs.

Wow! How did Monica love Jason so much later?

I can't believe she acted this way with him in the room as a toddler.

I understand her being angry at Alan but right in front of Jason here.

Edward seemed diff. with this actor. I liked John Ingle in the part a lot more.

He was hilarious but these scenes were more tense with Alan/Monica.

I just can't see this Edward scheming for one thing.

Do you know which edits are best to watch Monica grow to love Jason?

I really don't care about going through & watching all kid Jason clips.

Thanks for posting this one.

baelfire24 thanks for posting your clip as well.

Plus what happened this actor playing Edward?
David Lewis will always be the ultimate Edward to me. His Edward was much more malicious, and in the forefront of the story. John Ingle was a good replacement, but Edward of the 90's was when he became jokey. You could say that about the Q's in general, though. Anyway, I think he retired.

Little Jason at one point was living with Scotty and Heather cause Scotty was married to Susan when she died. They only wanted him because of the Q money. They kept calling Jason baby boy Baldwin but none of this is ever mentioned, but it was a long time ago.

Monica comes around when Jason gets sick or something but there's not clips of it that I can see. Maybe in the full episodes, but I'm not going to wade through those right now.

Last edited by tslpsh; 11-23-2017 at 11:42 PM
Old 11-24-2017, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
David Lewis will always be the ultimate Edward to me. His Edward was much more malicious, and in the forefront of the story. John Ingle was a good replacement, but Edward of the 90's was when he became jokey. You could say that about the Q's in general, though. Anyway, I think he retired.

Little Jason at one point was living with Scotty and Heather cause Scotty was married to Susan when she died. They only wanted him because of the Q money. They kept calling Jason baby boy Baldwin but none of this is ever mentioned, but it was a long time ago.

Monica comes around when Jason gets sick or something but there's not clips of it that I can see. Maybe in the full episodes, but I'm not going to wade through those right now.
I never saw the Q's before the 90's. I really enjoyed the comedy they brought to the show then helping balance out the serious parts in the other storylines.

I knew Jason came to live with the Q's back then since Susan died but not the rest.

Thanks for the info.

I wouldn't expect you to look up full episodes or edits if you didn't have some idea where to find them like a playlist.

Old 11-26-2017, 09:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I never saw the Q's before the 90's. I really enjoyed the comedy they brought to the show then helping balance out the serious parts in the other storylines.

I knew Jason came to live with the Q's back then since Susan died but not the rest.

Thanks for the info.

I wouldn't expect you to look up full episodes or edits if you didn't have some idea where to find them like a playlist.
No prob, Jaime

Here's a vid I did find of Steve Burton meeting the actress who played Susan Moore (his mom) though in some interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztiiZfJEQig&t=7m58s
Old 11-28-2017, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Friday is supposed to be the final reveal of who is Jason. The more I think about it there probably will be a cliffhanger.

I read in an interview with the writers that the story isn't who is Jason but the fallout.

Steve is the real Jason Morgan of course. The rest might have some twists & turns but the identities are supposed to not go back in forth.

We are heading into the next arc of the story. The pointing out who isn't important makes think even more it's Steve the real Jason.

Billy's Jason feels like he knows Kim after meeting her today.

Yesterday JaSam 2.0 recommitted their selves to each other.

I honestly think is stupid to me when Sam knows he isn't Jason by the ways she talked to Steve's Jason & told him to let it get worse.

Plus the 5 years speech. Well done by Kelly.

I think Sam is going to be with Drew for now.

Then a slow burn back to Orig. JaSam.

Drew/Sam will still have his old life with Kim & poss. being Oscar's father to deal with though.

Quote:
No prob, Jaime

Here's a vid I did find of Steve Burton meeting the actress who played Susan Moore (his mom) though in some interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztiiZfJEQig&t=7m58s
I liked it showed her taking Jason as a baby to Alan with Monica & everybody there in the clip of the actress.

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 11-29-2017 at 03:00 AM
Old 11-30-2017, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

We will find out who the real Jason is on screen finally.

Steve is officially Jason Morgan and Billy Miller is Andrew Cain.

Last edited by quin0611; 12-01-2017 at 02:31 PM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow I could have told ya that months ago when it was announced Steve Burton was coming back.

Oh I did.

GH knew recasting was a huge fail for the majority of the world!

I bet they feel like they tried to recast Luke Spencer.

Tony & Steve are both Soap Legends.

So glad Steve Burton is officially Jason Morgan again!

I still hoping that it's poss. later we find out they are both Jason going back to the accident.

I really loved that twist.

Old 12-01-2017, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't care for the reveal because as Jason said last week, he knows what the results would say. Just like a lot of people did so it was just.... okay? lol
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Loved today's episode, especially the conversations that Jason had with Sonny, Carly, Diane, and Spinelli.

So ready for Jason to get his life back and raise his two sons Jake and Danny.

Now, I'm wondering who held Jason hostage for 5 years???

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

The reveal was perdictable. Let's see who held him captive now and gave Andrew his memories.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Loved today's episode, especially the conversations that Jason had with Sonny, Carly, Diane, and Spinelli.

So ready for Jason to get his life back and raise his two sons Jake and Danny.

Now, I'm wondering who held Jason hostage for 5 years???
I guess it just felt so good to me b/c it feels like the GH I fell in love with having Jason Morgan truly back.

Steve as Jason is the reason I really got into the show back starting in 1996.

It was right after the accident.

It's been great rewatching on YT those early years.

Jason & Michael.

Steve with babies is the most adorable thing ever!

Reply   Post New Thread