Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2007, 09:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love bad Maxie she's so much fun.

And I really don't know how Elizabeth can watch Lucky being so excited about the baby. It's just horrible. It's just going to hurt him more in the long run.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brady~ (View Post)
I love bad Maxie she's so much fun.

And I really don't know how Elizabeth can watch Lucky being so excited about the baby. It's just horrible. It's just going to hurt him more in the long run.
Elizabeth can watch Lucky bee excited about the baby, because she is a horrible woman.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka (View Post)
I actually like that Lulu went stroight to Jason and asked him pint blank about the baby.... But with Maxie in the mix.....
I know - I like that Lulu did that, as well, though I was surprised that she decided to confront Jason about it instead of Liz. But I am proud of her for trying to find out what happened though!

I wonder if Maxie will accidentally find out the truth and start trying to blackmail people? Or if she would just tell Lucky straight out?
Old 03-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

does lulu not remember what she did in order to get dillon into bed, but that must be ok though. Family or not, she had no right demanding to know what happened between jason and elizabeth.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaleigh (View Post)
does lulu not remember what she did in order to get dillon into bed, but that must be ok though. Family or not, she had no right demanding to know what happened between jason and elizabeth.
Um, I think she had a right, because her brother is going to be CRUSHED when he finds out. If my brother's wife was lying to my brother about a baby that isn't his, I'd be pissed too.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaleigh (View Post)
She does have a right to know, but I hate how people try to paint Lulu out as some innocent girl.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, Lulu is no saint. I am not a fan of hers, but still, she deserves to know the truth if it isn't her brother's baby.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree that Lulu definitely has the right to know. If it were my brother, I'd want to know. And I can also understand why she feels compelled to tell him. I wouldn't want to, but I definitely think I would feel obligated to.

I haven't forgotten what Lulu's done in the past but it almost seems like everyone on the show except for Maxie has. Dillon's over it considering he now realizes that he's falling for her. But just because she's done some horrible things in the past doesn't mean that she can't be pissed off and demand answers about something in regards to her brother. She knows this has nothing to do with her directly, but also realizes that Lucky is working so damn hard to prove himself and is currently painting Elizabeth as the perfect little wife when that's not fair.

Erin Silver|Jessica Stroup
Icon: Jessica-Stroup.net
Old 03-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Seriously! It seems like everybody excuses Lulu because she is a Spencer.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-17-2007, 04:55 PM
MST Manager

Maxie being in the mix about the big secret is not going to win her any points w/ me, even though that's not possible anyway. Ugh! She annoys the hell out of me.

I am not surprised in the least that Ted King is leaving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepapergirl (View Post)
I agree that Lulu definitely has the right to know. If it were my brother, I'd want to know. And I can also understand why she feels compelled to tell him. I wouldn't want to, but I definitely think I would feel obligated to.

I haven't forgotten what Lulu's done in the past but it almost seems like everyone on the show except for Maxie has. Dillon's over it considering he now realizes that he's falling for her. But just because she's done some horrible things in the past doesn't mean that she can't be pissed off and demand answers about something in regards to her brother. She knows this has nothing to do with her directly, but also realizes that Lucky is working so damn hard to prove himself and is currently painting Elizabeth as the perfect little wife when that's not fair.
I agree. I love her relationship w/ Lucky and that she's so protective of him. She's one of, if not, THE only one that has believe him completely and been on his side since day one. It's killing her to keep this secret quiet. Lucky is going to be devastated that so many people knew and didn't tell him, especially his wife and sister.

With that being said, I absolutely loved the scenes with Elizabeth and Lucky at the house painting Cam's room and the nursery. It was so nice to hear the nod to their history about the boxcar and Elizabeth's love for art.
Old 03-17-2007, 04:59 PM
Absolute Fan

one thing that surprised me about the LuLu/Jason argument was when Jason said, "If I tell the truth I hurt Sam," It's nice to know that he still remembers he's with her. And that she's the first person he thinks about hurting.

I can't stand watching LnL scenes anymore. It just makes me sad.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

You know, it`s not that the writers are bad, it`s just that destruction and reveals are what soaps are about. So that`s lies lies lies, all the time. You gotta just role with the punches. There`s always been severe character assassination on soaps. It`s classic. I like who I like and everybody else, eh.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

i feel for lulu being lucky's sister and all but she really has to stop her holier than now attitude as of lately.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

No, I don't excuse Lulu because she's a Spencer. But they've all made mistakes. Does that mean because she has made a mistake she doesn't get to be involved in things and want to look out for her brother.

Lets see.. Liz.. well that's obvious. Jason's lying about the baby too. Lucky cheated on Liz and got addicted to pills. Sam slept with Ric. Sonny.. that list goes very far. Carly slept with Sonny. I mean.. this list goes on and on. It is NOT just Lulu here with the mistakes on her record. Pretty much.. that means everyone on the entire show can not ask questions or demand answers in order to help the people they love.

And you know what, she has done way less worse than MANY people on this show.. and if Dillon can forgive her we can to. Why even bring that up? Lulu's allowed to ask Jason about it.. I don't know a person in the world who would just let it go and be like "oh well."

People are over that. The fact is.. Liz is the one making the mistake right now and she will be the one that gets talked about by everyone else. I mean.. if we're gonna hate Lulu because she's made mistakes and now she's looking at other's.. we might as well hate everyone on this show. It's a soap opera.. that's what happens.

I like all Jason/Lulu scenes because I think they have chemistry together. I think Lulu can know the truth and she damn well has a right to ask Jason about it.. Lucky is her freaking brother. And I am pretty sure everyone would be complaining EVEN MORE if she had found out about it and just let it go.

I'm not saying Lulu is a saint. NO SINGLE PERSON ON THIS SHOW is a saint.. except maybe the little kids. But that doesn't mean she can be thought of as less than anyone else because of her mistakes. They've all made them.. some much worse than hers.

I like the Liz/Lucky scenes.. but it's so sad. Especially knowing that Maxie is involved with Spinelli's stuff and I'm sure she will find out.

This Craig/Nik thing is ridiculous. Where did he come from anyways?

Loved the Cooper scenes. Tehe.. Georgie demanding to know who he was. I wish 3M would just get together already. They're so cute.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtdramachickee72 (View Post)
This Craig/Nik thing is ridiculous. Where did he come from anyways?
heh. just wait. there's more on that storyline. I don't particularly like it, but it probably sets up for other storylines.

I LOVED Georgie calling out Maxie like that. Maybe it's b/c i have a sister too, but even though Georgie was a tad bit dramtic, I loved that she's still looking out for Maxie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread