Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

GH Discussion Thread: Where you can become a doctor/lawyer overnight.

Discuss away fellow Gh'ers.

I could hardly watch todays episode. I just kept finding myself yelling at the televison.

First at Maxie. Here she goes stealing more drugs to feed luckys addiction. And then at the end getting all sad that he was talking about Liz in his speech. He is a MARRIED man maxie. Move on and do something else with your life.

Then at Deigo. I so want to slap him. Get off Lo's back about the mob. I was so happy to see Lorenzo trying to do right in getting out and having a family. Ive hated all this talk from deigo about how Lorenzo needs to take over PC. I use to like diego ( was a fan of a possible diego/georgie pairing) but his obsession with the Mob has totally thrown me off of him.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie

Last edited by BleedingBlue; 07-05-2006 at 07:49 PM
Old 07-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the new thread
Old 07-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread!
Old 07-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Yay, a new thread hehe
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 07-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

"where" is misspelled in the new title....fyi.

So how many freakin' Ruiz brothers are there anyway?? Now we have to put up with another one to come cause trouble??

I feel bad for Lucky, he's going to come out looking bad in the end, then he'll be even more depressed and he's going to let Maxie in!! Ugh....that storyline is going to piss me off.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the heads up. I fixed it.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-05-2006, 08:40 PM
New Fan

Wait....I'm confused is Lucky married to Elizabeth? Or are they just dating. Then why did he kiss Kirsten Storms?
Everyone deserves the chance to FLY!"

-WiCKED
Old 07-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Trista - I agree with getting nowhere with Carly/Robin debate so it seems it will die down. We said what we had to say and it's done with basically. haha. And thank you for having a brain when it comes to Jasam! haha. Well, ok, not a brain because I respect that people like them, but I just can't. At the start of them I was a fan, but the story has gotten boring. I fast forward their scenes. They seemed forced and dull. And ITA with your opinion on Sam, she whines so much that I feel nothing for her. She is annoying to me. She came on the show as an independant, strong character and then she just turned into mush. It's frustrating and bothersome. I love Kelly M. but Sam needs to go. haha.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Bennet
Wait....I'm confused is Lucky married to Elizabeth? Or are they just dating. Then why did he kiss Kirsten Storms?

They are married. No comment for the maxie/lucky kiss.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-06-2006, 05:17 AM
Absolute Fan

How could I forget to mention the dumbness of Maxie. How on earth she ever thought that Lucky would thank her rather than his own wife on television is beyond me. She seriously needs to be smacked back to reality.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 07-06-2006, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Lucky is partly to blame for depending so much on Maxie now to hook him up with the drugs, and in yesterday's episode he admitted that he'd told her stuff he hadn't even told Liz, the look on Maxie's face was pure worship she's way too into him now. Lucky needs to back off now and break contact with her before it's too late!

I think I said in an earlier post that Sam's character has spent the whole last year doing nothing but crying, it is getting old.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I really don't like the Lucky/Maxie storyline. I understand that he doesn't want to go to Liz with the problem because she is his wife and he wants her to think of him as her protector and strong, but he thinks if he reveals that he has an addiction, she will just pity him and her "hero" will vanish. Liz wouldn't do that or think that, I believe, but that's how he sees it.

I don't watch Sam scenes anymore either. Too much whining and crying for my liking.

Erin Silver|Jessica Stroup
Icon: Jessica-Stroup.net
Old 07-06-2006, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by California_ here_ I _come
Trista - I agree with getting nowhere with Carly/Robin debate so it seems it will die down. We said what we had to say and it's done with basically. haha. And thank you for having a brain when it comes to Jasam! haha. Well, ok, not a brain because I respect that people like them, but I just can't. At the start of them I was a fan, but the story has gotten boring. I fast forward their scenes. They seemed forced and dull. And ITA with your opinion on Sam, she whines so much that I feel nothing for her. She is annoying to me. She came on the show as an independant, strong character and then she just turned into mush. It's frustrating and bothersome. I love Kelly M. but Sam needs to go. haha.
Sam is so boring. If Jasam are going to get back together, I hope that they don't drag it out. I don't want to hear her whining. I think Sam/Ric would be kind of hot in an odd way.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 07-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide
Sam is so boring. If Jasam are going to get back together, I hope that they don't drag it out. I don't want to hear her whining. I think Sam/Ric would be kind of hot in an odd way.
Oh, y'know they are gonna drag it out. gah. I personally want Jason to go back with Robin or I would not mind Liason, though I love LL2. I just hate how they're acting like Sam is the love of Jason's life. I don't see the greatness. J/R and Jarly had many years of amazing storylines and Jasam has been in action about 2 yrs I think and they're already old and played out. Just my opinion for the record so no one jumps me. haha. I know the Jasam fans get pretty intense. Sam/Ric would make for good drama, but I dunno. If it got Sam away from Jason then I say hell yes! LOL.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

all sam has been doing lately is whinning. I cant stand it anymore. I never liked her to begin with and my hatred is just increasing.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread