Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

GH Discussion Thread: When In Doubt, Bash Alexis.

Chat away ...

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 08-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread! And man, that title is so true. Who's the *genius* behind it *WINKWINK - SARCASM*

writer/muse soulmates
Old 08-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

i haven't watched today's, I will in a bit!
Old 08-15-2006, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Linn -
Thanks for the new thread! And man, that title is so true. Who's the *genius* behind it *WINKWINK - SARCASM*
Yeah. I wonder who it could be ...

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 08-15-2006, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

love the title

syd.. your icon is gorgeous!

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 08-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Love the title! NLG was amazing yet again today. I just wish she screamed out that she saw those two together- they are so digusting. And Sam to have the nerve to cry about how Alexis called her pathetic when she was the pathetic one and slept with her stepfather? I wanted to throw up.

Speaking of throwing up, when Sam threw up and then cleaned her mouth with a brown shirt, was that the same shirt she walked in with? Are we suppose to feel sorry for her?

Scrubs were amazing today, even if they got 20 seconds of airtime. Tomorrow looks great, too!

Liason was too much today. Did we need an entire show of them being all lovey-dovey for each other when they are "hurting" over the people they love that cheated on them? I didn't get any remorse out of it, and I pretty much ff'ed through them today because they getting to be too much to stomach.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

i have about 2 more hours till i can watch it on Soapnet. i am really excited for the episode. Today i get Scrubs and Liason, should be a great time!
Old 08-15-2006, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ok!... ep today, umm yea... PR is
Old 08-15-2006, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoods
Love the title! NLG was amazing yet again today. I just wish she screamed out that she saw those two together- they are so digusting. And Sam to have the nerve to cry about how Alexis called her pathetic when she was the pathetic one and slept with her stepfather? I wanted to throw up.

Speaking of throwing up, when Sam threw up and then cleaned her mouth with a brown shirt, was that the same shirt she walked in with? Are we suppose to feel sorry for her?.

Oh, I know NLG is ALWAYS amazing. Alexis does have some great self control and you could definately tell it was killing her each second. If that happened, I don't think I could keep it all together as well as she did. I know I wouldn't be able to lol. I would go off on one of them, I know I would lol

I wanted to smack the crap out of Sam. I wanted Alexis to smack the crap out of her. I wanted someone to smack her lol. Sam has no right to call anyone pathetic. She is probably the most pathetic character on the show. I lost the very little respect I had for her already. It vanished. There is nothing redeeming about Sam in my eyes now

Sam's little break down did nothing for me. I'm like *shrugs* Next time don't sleep with your mother's husband and father of your sister. Sam gets no pity, no nothing out of me except complete disgust and hate right now. They have to do a lot for me to start liking her again, like maybe one taking blame for her actions instead of pinning it on everyone else but Ric does control what Sam does now

The Liason and scrubs scenes made my day. I love them
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 08-15-2006, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

NLG's acting is amazing. I'm like "TELL THEM YOU SAW THEM!!" I don't know anyone who would have remain that calmed if that had happened to them in real life!

wasn't it great that there was no Sonny and Carly?

the only character I always miss is Lorenzo, cuz I just think he's so hawt
Old 08-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The Liason and scrubs scenes made my day. I love them
That was the greatest thing about today's episode. those two couples were perfect.

I wanted to rip all the hair out of sam's head after Alexis announced that she is thinking about quitting her job to take care of her family more and Sam, with no sympathy or remorse for that matter, told her if didnt matter if she quits her job she is leaving anyway and walked out of the room.

What the hell is wrong with that character. i cant even stand to see her on screen anymore.

NLG, again today, was stellar. Alexis is such a strong character and NLG plays her perfectly.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Will someone just give Alexis a hug dammit!?

Good gawd, I love Nancy. And Rick. Damn Rick Hearst and Nancy Lee Grahn were like created to work together, their timing and their acting is bloody brilliant. And I wanted to frackin' smack Sam today. Which is sad, because I wanna like her. She's Alexis' kid, so I wanna like her.

writer/muse soulmates
Old 08-15-2006, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

NLG is just brilliant, what an amazing actress.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Nancy and Rick are beyond brilliant. They have chemistry with anyone. I'm sure if you put one of them infront of a rock, they would have chemistry with that as well. They're just amazing and bring out the best in eachother. Ric has chemistry with Sam. That's pretty much the same as putting him opposite a rock

Rick makes it impossible for you to not like Ric. There are many times that I want to dislike Ric but I can't because of Rick. He gives Ric lawyers and I honestly believe if anyone else was playing Ric or Alexis, I wouldn't like them nearly as much. Nancy and Rick make Ric and Alexis
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 08-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Totally agreeing with the Nancy love. Her ability to wring tears out of me with just one of her looks is beyond talent. I loved her with Ric but I have to say that the material they are throwing her way now is just what I needed from her. Still want to give Sam a slap though .

Jason and Liz together was icing on the cake. I love his intense look when he gazes at her *melts*