Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

He tried to be -- he's attempted to murder Manny a couple times for his brother and probably would still be trying to if Sonny hadn't given him the boot after Reek sex was revealed. He's killed in cold blood on screen. He's drugged, kidnapped, and held a pregnant woman captive against her will for months with intention to kill her and steal her baby. He led that same woman to believe he raped her and may have been the father of her child. He's drugged and attempted to murder his ex-wife on multiple occasions. He's kidnapped another woman and left her die in a mine. All within like the last three years. Never once has he spent a day in prison or in therapy, for any of it.

I'd say that makes him a pretty bad guy. Just as bad as Jason, if for no other reason Jason's targeting other mobsters whereas Ric is going after "innocent" people most of the time.
Old 01-22-2006, 01:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabbyCancer69
I want Lorenzo and Skye to have hot, steamy sex already. Their tension with each other is killing me!
Hen, I'm not seeing anything too major. I used to think the had something now it's just not the same. Not sure why.

Quote:
And of course, there was no security around. They just leave a crazed criminal all by himself.
Man, the courtroom is a big mess. People walk in and out of the courtroom like it's their living room. Security is next to none. It's so unrealistic and rather unfunctional I do have to agree. The fact that Sam was even able to get into a room where they would be holding Manny makes no sense either.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Closed Thread   Post New Thread