Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2020, 08:40 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
I think Violet is adorable though.
She really is. I love the little girl's French accent.
Old 04-22-2020, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg yes so adorable. Violet is sweet and kind.

Charlotte is annoying and rude and up to no good. I wish she would go away she is like a mini Belle. Ugh I can't Nelle either.

I have a feeling they might Nelle and Willow the long lost twins of Nina like how they made Jessica and Natalie the long twins of Vicky on OLTL. Recycle storylines.
Old 04-22-2020, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
Many people don't like the kids being on GH, but I really enjoy the shows better when they're on.

But I have to confess I am tired of Wiley. He's gobbled up the show lately. (Don't get me wrong, He's a precious baby whom I have nothing against. I'm just tired of that sl.)
I like them being on the show, I think Scarlett is doing amazing as Charlotte I just wish we had a bit less of her and Wiley. Adorable, great kids but I would like to see more Avery, more Violet (my favorite she reminds me of Emma ), more baby Donna (she was so long awaited for and than our first biological CarSon girl and nothing).

Yes the Wiley story has to end...it's been going on for way too long. The boys are adorable but I could do with a little less Wiley.

I can see why and where Charlotte is bad from. She's had it rough, I won't say she hasn't but I would rather see a teenaged Charlotte raising hell than an 8 year old kid doing it. I'm just glad that Valentin realizes just how and why Charlotte is the way she is, hopefully they can turn her around for a bit. Like I said I wouldn't mind it if she were older but as a kid just no. I'm surprised Josslyn isn't a bit like Carly at all especially as a teen.

I can see that with Nelle and Willow. I hope not, I want Willow to be Nina's daughter and Nelle just a red herring but I can see it. Especially with how Nina and Willow were/are with each other. I guess time will tell. I'd rather Nelle just go and have no relation to anyone but Wiley but Michael can find someone whose good for him and she adopt and raise Wiley and than no more Nelle or mentions.
Old 04-23-2020, 05:25 PM
Total Fan

I agree that Violet is adorable.
Old 04-25-2020, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread