Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2016, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeniable (View Post)
Last year, I got to spend time with Liz when I was visiting L.A from my home country Sweden, here's a pic I got with my favorite lady.

I first met Liz and Jeff back in 2012 at a fan event in Toronto, which I too went all the way from Stockholm just to meet. I know, call me a true fangirl here But last year, I got to meet just the two of them on my own. I loved it.
So happy for you that you've got to meet them, not gonna lie I'm so jealous. I'm so curious did you ask them about their thoughts about Chlonan? Liz and Jeff are such amazing talents that soapland just doesn't/didnt know what to do with when they had them both.

Liz deserves so much better than being brought back in to play crazy!Chloe again when there has always been so much more they could do with the character. Chloe deserves a grand love story (Ronan Malloy!!) but instead gets put back with boring dud Kevin.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Honestly, Chlonan has always been Jeff's thing. Liz loves Jeff but she's all about Chilly. I respect that. I don't agree but I respect it. Jeff tho is as much a fan as we are It's adorable how much he loves his Lizzie too. He's like Liz's biggest fan tbh. At dinner, he couldn't stop gushing about how talented she is and how underrated. Cause let's be honest, Liz always gets the short hand of the stick. Chloe keeps losing men to other women, even if the actress is newer than her. Very frustrating to me!

{Max&Alec}
Undeniable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeniable (View Post)
Honestly, Chlonan has always been Jeff's thing. Liz loves Jeff but she's all about Chilly. I respect that. I don't agree but I respect it. Jeff tho is as much a fan as we are It's adorable how much he loves his Lizzie too. He's like Liz's biggest fan tbh. At dinner, he couldn't stop gushing about how talented she is and how underrated. Cause let's be honest, Liz always gets the short hand of the stick. Chloe keeps losing men to other women, even if the actress is newer than her. Very frustrating to me!
Aww it must of really bummed Jeff out that Chlonan always got sabotaged.

It's just crazy to me that Chloe is one of those characters that always loses the men she loves to other women. She's never really gotten that true happily ever after (for me Kevin doesn't count) that despite all her crazy I deep down think she deserves.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess at least Kevin really loves her for her?
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 12:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Every insane part of her it would seem but that aint saying much considering he's a loon too.
Old 11-27-2016, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's what everyone wants, someone to see all of you, accept and understand all of you and still love you.
Old 11-27-2016, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Even though I don't care for Chloe/Kevin, it's a shame that Chloe doesn't really love Kevin at all..... she's just using his feelings for her right now.
Old 11-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Even though I don't care for Chloe/Kevin, it's a shame that Chloe doesn't really love Kevin at all..... she's just using his feelings for her right now.
They both deserve better than settling for what is comfortable, safe and familiar.
Old 11-28-2016, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Agreed.
I've been liking Chloe lately even though I know how ... unstable she currently is.
Old 11-29-2016, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

I would hope whatever happening between them would be genuine. It might help both of them in the long run from what I have heard about Chloe.
Old 11-29-2016, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I would hope whatever happening between them would be genuine. It might help both of them in the long run from what I have heard about Chloe.
Not a good relationship for them right now because I don't really feel Chloe loves Kevin at all......
She once did but that broken piece since she lost Delia just hasn't gotten repaired and I sort of believe she needs to get away from Genoa City...
Old 11-30-2016, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Not a good relationship for them right now because I don't really feel Chloe loves Kevin at all......
She once did but that broken piece since she lost Delia just hasn't gotten repaired and I sort of believe she needs to get away from Genoa City...
Tbh I feel Delia's death broke whatever it was that Chloe/Kevin had because she didnt have any problem ditching him when she left town and had no interest upon her return until he finally wore her down into a reunion.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:12 AM
Elite Fan

^ The thing is, if YR truly wanted me to believe Chloe ever was genuinely in love with Kevin, they shouldn't have made her been called out on it as early as 2011, when Daniel questioned if Chloe actually loved Kevin at all.

Kevin loves her, or thinks he does. The version he has of Chloe in his head. But honestly? I never saw them as a match whatsoever. I never even liked them as friends.

Chloe became so boring when she started being around Kevin and this pairing has made me resent Kevin's character

{Max&Alec}
Undeniable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Tbh I'm still confused about how Chloe/Kevin ever even came up as a friendship. Them getting together romantically made even less sense. Kevin was better suited to Jana and Chloe better suited to types of guys like Ronan/Billy.
Old 12-02-2016, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well thanks to Elizabeth and Greg real life friendship. I think they met before Y&R.
I gotta find the link, but in the interview everything was mentioned there about how their real life friendship translated to the screens.

So, I think Elizabeth and Greg wanted the Chloe/Kevin pairing. Also, when it first happened, a lot of people didn't dislike Chloe/Kevin as they probably do now?
Reply   Post New Thread