Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Absolute Fan

E.J. and Sami (EJami) ~*Because they love they way they look tonight!*~

Hello fellow EJami Shippers!

I didn't see a thread for this new and adorable couple so I thought I'd add one! If you have any banners or anything related to E.J. and Sami, plz send them to me and I'll put them on the thread to make it pretty!!

Shippers: (if you would like to be added, plz let me know!)
LuvinJames23
Novaleigh
JensensGurl07
Jess
hannahfan
EJWellsFan1
ElvisDimera
Janelle
SSG
xjoyusx
breakdown<3
SoapFanAlways
ZVfanalways145
Calgaryfan2006
Dommie
venusinfurs

Sami and E.J.'s song

"The Way You Look Tonight"

Some day, when I'm awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight.

Yes you're lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft,
There is nothing for me but to love you,
And the way you look tonight.

With each word your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fear apart...
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
It touches my foolish heart.

Lovely ... Never, ever change.
Keep that breathless charm.
Won't you please arrange it ?
'Cause I love you ... Just the way you look tonight.

Solo (Bridge section)

Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm,

Just the way you look to-night.

Now, post away about the soon-to-be next Super Couple on Days Of Our Lives! (hopefully)

~*Lyncoln*~

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}

Last edited by LuvinJames23; 05-21-2008 at 09:56 PM
Old 09-06-2006, 05:19 AM
Absolute Fan

I could get on board with this. Hard to say where there storyline will go with all the new changes at DAYS. But I hope we see a lot more of these two and fully realized story.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 09-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god (View Post)
I could get on board with this. Hard to say where there storyline will go with all the new changes at DAYS. But I hope we see a lot more of these two and fully realized story.
OH yes! I know what you mean. I heard there are alot of fans writing in to DAYS and telling them how much they want them together and how they could easily be the next super couple. They have come up with great ideas of where their story could go!

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 09-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Is there a web site or community for them? I know we can't post links to other message boards, but feel free to pm.

I'm not one to write, but I hope with the changes over at DAYS they continue to grow. I think they have amazing potential.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 09-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

i would go for the idea of sami and ej hooking up, he is hot and i love his accent.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

jeah he is HOT .. but the spoilers say he is a dimera:S
and I don't want sami ending up with a dimera !!
oo jeah and one big reason why I don't want them together
I am a lumi fan

Brooke&Lucas/Nathan&Haley
Old 09-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiCa! (View Post)
jeah he is HOT .. but the spoilers say he is a dimera:S
and I don't want sami ending up with a dimera !!
oo jeah and one big reason why I don't want them together
I am a lumi fan
Yes, Spoilers say that EJ is a Dimera, but that what us Ejami fans think will make a great storyline. We think EJ and Sami would be like Romeo and Juliet. It could be a tale of Forbidden Love. It's never been played that a Dimera and a Brady have fallen in love, at least not in a long time and not like this. I just think the couple has great potential. I am also a Lumi fan too! lol.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 09-16-2006, 09:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love EJAMI!
Old 09-18-2006, 05:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Here is my new Ejami video! Enjoy!

YouTube - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - E.J. Wells and Sami Brady

Feedback is appreciated! Thanks!

~*Lyncoln*~

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 09-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

what a great video, thanks
Old 11-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Passionate Fan

I find this couple interesting...
I'm a Lumi fan.. but for some reason I like EJ... even if he becomes a villian. I like the idea of Sami and EJ together.. a Brady and a Dimera sounds interesting.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:41 AM
SSG
Dedicated Fan

Oh my gosh...a EJAMI thread!!!! YEAH!!! This is awesome!!! I absolutely love EJ and I'm usually not a fan of evil characters...so I can't believe it...but I actually love and adore EJ Wells a.k.a Elvis Dimera! And James is so hott and wonderful as EJ...he plays him so very, very, very well!!! Just wonderful! And did I mention he's ABSOLUTELY HOTT & GORGEOUS...he makes you just want to melt in his arms!! James is amazing and a breath of fresh air on DAYS. I'm ALWAYS looking forward to his and Sami's scenes together and wanting him (and them...him and Sami) around and on screen every single day! I'm always anxious as to what EJ is up to and how James will play him and how funny or sweet, sexy, and hott it will be (between him and Sami)!!

Speaking of...I'm TOTALLY, TOTALLY, AMMAAAAAZZZINGLY-IN-LOVE, and obsessed with EJAMI!!! SAMI & EJ!!! They are so wonderful together! They are now tied with my #1 favorite couple on DAYS (Shawn & Belle!) It's so good to finally see a man chasing Sami down and being all crazy about her and saying that she is and means everything to him...instead of vice-versa! He loves and cares about her sooo much...he has a whole different tone of voice and body language around Sami...like his guard is down. Sami is definitely his ONLY weakness, after his father...and I think it is so charming and beautiful for the both of them! It's definitely Sami's turn now to have that kind of love, passion, desire, and devotion for ONLY her from a man! And boy...does she have and landed a HOOTTT, charming, powerful and gorgeous one! She deserves to be wanted so badly and loved UNCONDITIONALLY by a man, finally! And not just a man...a powerful one...a DIMERA! I think that is one of the BEST new pairings and I knew it would be good...but I didn't know it was going to be THIS good between them and I never thought I would like it as much as I do or be totally in-love with it and them as much as I am because I liked Lucas and Sami but EJ and Sami are sooo much better and incredibly hoootttt together!!

I love that whole I have feelings for you but I can't stand you(Sami)...that may be but I still love, want, cherish and adore you no matter what; and one day you will love me and see that we are meant to be...you just don't see it now(EJ)...kind of passion that EJAMI have going on! I think its a great match to have Sami in power and 1st Lady of the Dimera household and of EJ's heart and soul! Two evil, strong-minded, wild and determined personalities; although one is a little more evil than the other...having a BRADY and a DIMERA in-love and together...is a great story-line! I completely LOVE IT!!! I wonder how much Sami will change EJ? (Since she herself is trying to change.) Ali & James and Sami & EJ totally rock and have amazing, steamy, passionate and very serious chemistry!!!!! They are freakin' awesome together! And EJ/James is so funny at times! Just love it...LOOOOVVVEEE IT!! Love how they play off one another! What a great and wonderful idea from the writers to put these two evil and manipulative powers from rival families together as a couple and in-love! They are going to rule as King and Queen of Salem! They are going to make a great and powerful loving team and couple!

EJ will always defend his Sami and give her whatever she wants! I absolutely loved it and melted when he told her "I would give you EVERYTHING! Don't you see/understand that?" and when he told her "I'd trade EVERYTHING for you!" Way to go Sami!!...way to land a gorgeous, powerful, and rich man that completely loves and adores her in everyway; just the way she is! It's about time she gets her turn!; He is sooo in-love with her...he turns into a cute deeply in-love man around her; a man who is deeply in-love with the woman of his dreams! Like...it was just too sweet and cute when he sniffed the hanky that he used to whip her tears and laid his head next to her door and just kept saying "You'll be mine someday Samantha...you'll be mine!" and the scene when he's knocking on her door and he's rubbing her name on the door gently while he waited...awww!!! He'd do any and everything for her and he would give her ANY and EVERYTHING and treat her like a QUEEN! Sami deserves it...it is so her time to be wanted and needed in such a way. To be desired and loved UNCONDITIONALLY by another!; A man that wants her so badly...that he'll tell her current boy to his face that "He doesn't want anyone else getting his girl!" He just flat out told Lucas that he wants her! That's deep power and love for Samantha...coming from EJ! I think its great, dangerous, undeniable and very entertaining and passionate! Good for Sami! EJAMI rules!!! And Alison Sweeny and James Scott totally rock and are hott, steamy, sweet. tender, gentle and just awesome together!

So here's to EJAMI!!!!

~All pics credited to different EJAMI fans on the NBC EJAMI board and at Forbidden!~

Last edited by SSG; 04-04-2007 at 10:16 AM
Old 04-04-2007, 09:37 AM
SSG
Dedicated Fan

More Ejami lovin'!!!!! Yea!!!

~All pics credited to different EJAMI fans on the NBC EJAMI board and at Forbidden!~
Old 04-04-2007, 10:14 AM
SSG
Dedicated Fan

Sami Dimera and EJ Dimera...(oops, my bad I mean Sami Brady...Ha!ha!) are the absolute best and super hott and funny together! They have chemistry, excitement, mystery, intrigue, desire, passion and personality!!! Point blank...they rock and are awesome together! Go Ali (Sami) and James (EJ)...they are wonderful and defintely wonderful together! They both have spiced up and excited DAYS! Loving their storyline and how much in-love EJ is with Sami, and how for a powerful man as EJ (a Dimera) his ONLY and one weakness (besides his father) is Sami BRADY! I love it! He's so in-love with her! EJ finally found his Queen/1st Lady of the Dimera line, household, and of his heart and soul...and he found it with the enemy family line...a Brady! Samantha Brady!!! Having a Dimera and a Brady together, that are both evil and manipulative but yet trying and willing to change (for one of them [Sami]) is a great storyline that could hold excitement and mystery for them, their child (heir to the Dimera empire), and their families for years.

Here's to Ejami!!!

~All pics credited to different EJAMI fans on the NBC EJAMI board, Bluenote, and at Forbidden!~

Last edited by SSG; 04-04-2007 at 10:30 AM
Old 04-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

HeY. . . Just saw the preview for the next Days episode.. And the Ejami kiss was HOT!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread