Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2011, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dirty Soap #1: Watch or Die... Okay?!

lol. no, but really, it's going to be SFA!

so far, from all the promos, i have a feeling farah may not like kelly and or vice versa. ooh. idk, we'll see. i know farrah and nadia have remained friends all these years though. and obviously, jason and kirsten still work together... i'm more excited about the old days tweens reuniting rn tbh.
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

the title.

I love the fact that all the DAYS girls I loved so much are back all together. And of course, KeMo. <3

I want to see the premiere already!!

- Nina - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Yay, thread. I'm so excited for this show!

Actually I think the drama is between Kirsten and Farah, and KeMo is team Kirsten so it's more of a second hand dislike.
without alcohol.
catkirk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yeah, it seems like that. I remember in one promo Kelly asking Kirsten "Do I need to not like her?". Kelly is understandably Team Kirsten. lol

Excited for it.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i thought that at first, but then there is this scene where kelly and kirsten are standing in matching scarves, wtf, lol, and kirsten is all, i didn't think this of you or something. personally, idk, farah and kirsten have been friends for over a decade... and if kelly is gonna be all rawr towards farah, guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:12 AM
Addicted Fan

I read somewhere that Kirsten and Farah have not spoken to each other in like 2 years? So that will be interesting to see why!
I think all Classic Days fans will love this show
Old 09-24-2011, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

apparently their frenemies now. kirsten and farah, i mean. WUT? when i used to check farah's myspace, farah had kirsten as her number one friend, posted a ton of pics of them together, etc. and yea, the press release specifically says that kirsten confronts farah over their lack of friendship for the past three years. sounds kind of fake to me.

Quote:
Kirsten Storms has been acting since she was a young girl. A star on the Disney Channel, appearing in the hit movie franchise Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century, the bubbly blonde has been on set most of her life. Things really took off for Kirsten when in 1999 she landed the role of ‘Belle’ on DAYS OF OUR LIVES. Kirsten is currently enjoying a successful run on GENERAL HOSPITAL. Happy in her career, she is trying to figure out what happened between her and her former best friend and co-star Farah Fath – the duo hasn’t spoken in over three years. Will they be able to repair their old friendship? Kirsten is also working through some family issues; she has been on the outs with her immediate family for quite some time and just as she begins to make amends, her brother must leave to go to the United States Army flight school.

Farah Fath is a southern gal from Lexington, Kentucky, who was crowned “Miss Kentucky Preteen” in 1995. In 1999, Farah went to LA for her first audition and in less than a month she landed the role of ‘Mimi Lockhart’ (whose character was best friends with Storms’ ‘Belle’) on DAYS OF OUR LIVES. After 8 years on DAYS Farah moved to NYC and joined the cast of ONE LIFE TO LIVE. Now, she is now bi-coastal and back in LA for a few months, looking for her next gig and preparing to live with her actor boyfriend, JP. Though she loves him, Farah needs some answers from JP – is this relationship serious or not? Once back in the sunshine state, the blonde beauty must face her “frienemy” Kirsten Storms, but luckily she has the help of her friend and former colleague, Nadia Bjorlin.

source
Old 09-24-2011, 08:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah something is kinda off there...well we know who side Kelly is on!
Old 09-24-2011, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I'm sure a lot of it is manufactured to make whatever issue was there more dramatic.
without alcohol.
catkirk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

i loved their friendship on days too! its sucks they aren't close friends now.

i'm excited to watch the show tomorrow night!
Old 09-24-2011, 12:06 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm excited for tomorrow too!
If something did go down with those two then it had to be something major cause they were SO close
Old 09-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

It should be very interesting to see how much of the dirty laundry gets aired and also gets embellished. There have been lots of rumors about Farah and Kirsten's fallout over the years. And rumors about them individually.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Casandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casandra (View Post)
There have been lots of rumors about Farah and Kirsten's fallout over the years. And rumors about them individually.
REALLY? wow. this is news to me. i've been out of the loop though, obvs. i know farah caught sht for posting a rant on myspace in response to rude messages about her on oltl. that was forever ago. i've only really kept up with nadia tbh. although, I WAS SHOCKED when i heard chloe is now a prostitute. WUT?! #rage
Old 09-25-2011, 11:28 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
lol. no, but really, it's going to be SFA!

so far, from all the promos, i have a feeling farah may not like kelly and or vice versa. ooh. idk, we'll see. i know farrah and nadia have remained friends all these years though. and obviously, jason and kirsten still work together... i'm more excited about the old days tweens reuniting rn tbh.

I think it' all going to be a fabulous hot mess. I just watched a quick, mellow, very real interview with mark and kelly and they seem so real and smart and i hope it works out for them. there's also a clip of some crazy kellow which i loe! We Love Soaps TV: WE LOVE SOAPS TV 3.14 Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos Preview DIRTY SOAP (Plus Kelly Monaco & Kirsten Storms Clip)
catbirdcatnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

"she's so lucky, she's so blessed, and **** her."

Nadia really is Gorgeous.

Reply   Post New Thread