Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2019, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Yep hopefully it ends soon.

I like the Lani and Kristen friendship it was out of nowhere but so good.
Old 12-23-2019, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Actually I don't care for the Lani and Kristen relationship at all since it's written as Gabi as the most evil person in the world and Kristen as this reborn saint. All the crimes she committed from raping to many attempted killings.

If I was straight up Lani vs Gabi than I'd be cool but I just can't... Lani and Kristen are my fast forward button. lol

I don't care for Ciara getting an upper hand over Victor and Xander... those 2 should not be this stupid so I hope that both of them don't fall for Ciara's nonsense... difficult watching this.

So I'm rooting for Gabi, Victor and Xander here... although the opposites will clearly win... well with Gabi she's going to go down since everyone in Salem are all good people who has never committed one crime in their entire lives so everyone in town has to hate Gabi since she's done worst than EVERYONE who lives their... we have to constituently watch a full episode of everyone describing their hate. Fun television. lol

Xander and Victor on the hand might have a chance... I'd be upset for Ciara to play them.
Old 12-24-2019, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I like seeing female relationships that's why I like them lol. Time will tell if I continue to like them or not.

Ciara, Ciara, Ciara...oh how I love(d) Ciara. Child Ciara was strong and sassy and so is this Ciara but now she's just getting annoying . I lov Cin as well but the only stories they come up with for them are Ciara getting kidnapped or Ben framed and in jail. It's gotten very old now.
Old 12-26-2019, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah... I sort of want to fast forward Ciara at this point. lol
Old 12-27-2019, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Yep, I'll go on twitter for the Ciara and Cin run down...I love them but they just keep giving em repeat stories..

Not sure how I'm feeling for Brady and Nicole, they were cute with Holly but I've still got hope for Eric/Nicole and Brady/Kristen.

Also as a WilSon fan (even though Evan and Sonny are growing on me) I kinda liked Ari giving Evan the stink eye. You can tell that girl has Gabi, Kate and Sami in her
Old 12-27-2019, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ciara needs to grow more besides being all about Ben

I want Brady back with Kristen.
Old 12-28-2019, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ciara has nothing in her life but Ben.

She didn't even go to Christmas to hang ornaments but neither did Hope.

I can't believe that nobody said anything about either not being there.

That just shows how plot driven the writing is now.

Finally in Jan. we are gonna find about what happened to many char. that they only have given hints too so far.

The time jump is moving too slow.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 12-29-2019, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^It is, I expected more to come out by now with the time jump and all I won't lie.
Old 12-30-2019, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The time jump hasn't been that good but the stories before it weren't anything either.

The show had nothing to lose.

I would be fine if all this turned out to be Jennifer's dream.

Then Last Blast Reunion must be a dream b/c I don't buy what is happening even with RC writing.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-02-2020, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That was probably the worst New Years party crash I've ever watched. lol No one found Steve acting completely bizzare? Justin taking Kayla away before she can lay it into "Steve"... still with no one noticing Hope? It's just all stupid right now.

Also have an issue with Lani... I am all for her going at Gabi, but it took you a year? Like dang... you can act tough now but you needed Kristen to drag you down here... but whatever.

Brady?? really? Stop falling for Nicole over and over again, you are just setting up for disappointments.
Old 01-14-2020, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

No more Brady and Nicole please. I need Kristen and Brady back together.

Its amazing no can tell Steve and Hope are not themselves.

I like Ciara and Ben bit wow Ciara only cares about Ben now its like what about caring about your family and your mom who is not herself right now.
Old 01-14-2020, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree, it's been a year and she doesn't notice ANYTHING is off with Hope? SMH!

I love Brady/Nicole but as friends and it should stay that way.
Old 01-15-2020, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

The Ciara part is what gets to me the most. How can you not notice your own mother acting way different?

I agree about Lani waiting so long as well, if anything they should've did like a six month time jump because it's been a year and the fact that Lani waited that long, Ciara notices nothing with Hope all just doesn't make sense.

I agree about leaving Brady and Nicole as just friends as well. I want Brady/Kristen and Nicole with Eric (freeing up Xander and Sarah). I think if we could get those three couples Days would be good to go.
Old 01-15-2020, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ciara needs to realize their is more to life than Ben at this point.

Yes it should be Kristen and Brady. Xander ans Sarah and Nicole and Eric even though Eric is so damn self righteous its kind of annoying.

Lani should have donw something to get Eli back way sooner like you said the whole year makes it so craxy she waintingso long.

Ugh Rafe's lame self will probably figure Hope is now Gina since he doesn't really have a storyline.

Poor Justin will get dumped by Kayla eventually for Steve once Steve becomes Steve again since he is Stefano right now and wants Marlena.

Maybe once Hope is Hope again she ans Justin can get together.

I hope JJ is really leaving in Feb sweeps he is so boring.

We know Gabi's downfall will be at her wedding to Eli during Feb sweeps.

I also think Victor and Xander besides framing Will also baby swapped Sarah and Kristen's babies.
Old 01-17-2020, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I soo agree about Ciara. I love my girl there but no, unless she was getting somewhere it's sadly time to give up.

Hope and Justin, I like that. I bet they'd be good and cute together

I've been thinking ever since we found out about Mackenzie and Kristen's baby dying that a switch was don. It will be interesting to see if that's what happened or what. A Kristen and Brady baby makes more sense that Eric and Sarah so...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread