Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2010, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They show Edgemont every sunday in Miami for me lol I remember watching that show when I was younger and yeah he is little there and he had no chemistry with Kristin Kruek lol
mjgchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

I use to watch Edgemont, I had no idea that DZ was on the show! I don't remember the show too well. That's really cool, I'll have to go and watch an ep to see Dom in it.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

I wish people would leave Dante alone to recuperate. There's only so many times I can watch the same conversation between him and Olivia or him and Sonny.
without alcohol.
catkirk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

I feel the same way! People need to leave him alone and let him rest and recuperate. DZ is such a phenomenal actor!

Dan&Savannah
Ophelia_Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can I be added to this thread plz
Old 06-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think DZ comes right after JJ in terms of acting tbh, they are just different in their execution.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JensensGurl07 (View Post)
Can I be added to this thread plz
Whoops, sorry that I didn't see your post so you are added!

Despite my feelings about his character on this show, I agree with you, Tams, he's really amazing actor besides JJ. Some scenes he really hit me with his acting.
deep within me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I used to be very pro-Dante on this show, except when he compromises for Sonny. I was one of the few people who supported him turning in Michael (it was his duty tbh, the real blame should have gone on Sonny/Carly/Jason for always covering things up for him)

I wanted Lucky/Dante to be partners and keep the mob in line so badly, but ofc that never happened
Old 06-25-2012, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah, definitely! I never once hated him for it when he turned Michael in but also he was painted as hypocrite when he didn't do same thing for Sonny. I mean he turned Michael in but he could have done same thing for Sonny since he had caught him doing crime more than once, especially when Sonny shot him straight in the eye. Yeah, this show is just so confusing, lol.

So I agree that it was supposed to be Sonny and Carly's fault for being behind this whole thing because what Michael did was in self-defense so he had no idea that his future was on the line when he let his parents cover up everything when it could have ended on self-defense argument and leave at that.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly, I wish that Dante had really turned Sonny in. It would have him more consistent as a character
Old 06-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly! I don't get it because he's his father? He doesn't know him his whole life because he was raised by his mom so Sonny is just biological father through blood flesh but that's about it.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate the whole "biology trumps everything" mentality. I loved the Dante who hated Sonny for killing Mr. Pileti, etc. now all of the sudden because they share DNA Sonny gets a free pass? Pleaseeee.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, exactly which annoys me to no end. I was like you was hellbent on bringing him down and now all of sudden, it's ok because he gets away with being his father? Yeah, it makes Dante a dirty cop, tbh.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know and I hate that
Old 07-02-2012, 02:13 AM
Elite Fan

Hi, Tammi! Nice to meet you here!
I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread