I'm just curious what route they are going to continue with this

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Lexipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

If he didn't know the kid exists then that's possible that he has a kid out there and I am sure Lucas would be ok with that because Brad didn't know, right? So we'll see what happens but for now, they are focused on the fact that he's married and Lucas was really upset about it.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

^I think for sure Lucas would be okay with it if this is the case.
I mean assuming they do a kid route, but honestly I don't see it. One we got to many kids on tv and I just don't see them going that route with the kid

Old 07-29-2015, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

A kid would give them extra drama to milk out of this storyline. I mean in this day and age, Brad could probably get a quirky divorce and be free to marry Lucas. But a child would bring tons of complications into the matter.
Old 07-29-2015, 01:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipedia (View Post)
^I think for sure Lucas would be okay with it if this is the case.
I mean assuming they do a kid route, but honestly I don't see it. One we got to many kids on tv and I just don't see them going that route with the kid
As much as I like this couple, it bugs me how Brad is such a ... chisler (My dad's word). If he is in love with Lucas, then how can he keep such important secrets? He can keep them but for Lucas to still trust him 100%, I can't see how that could happen.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
A kid would give them extra drama to milk out of this storyline. I mean in this day and age, Brad could probably get a quirky divorce and be free to marry Lucas. But a child would bring tons of complications into the matter.
That's so true. This show is not known for not giving drama to any couples so marriage might be easy step to fix it but having a kid, it'll spice things up.
Old 07-30-2015, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
As much as I like this couple, it bugs me how Brad is such a ... chisler (My dad's word). If he is in love with Lucas, then how can he keep such important secrets? He can keep them but for Lucas to still trust him 100%, I can't see how that could happen.
While this is true, it could have been something very hard for him to discuss. We don't know the full extent of this secret and all the details of it yet. I mean he seems worried and for Brit to not know than it's something hard for him to deal with. I guess we'll see

Old 07-31-2015, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Now this week is over and of course, we get no Brad/Lucas scenes at all? Last time they had scenes of them fighting over the fact that Brad is married and he was about to tell him the reasons but got interrupted. Seriously, GH, stop making them be the background of the show that we have to wait for weeks. Sigh.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, at least Raddy we got the reveal when we did, I thought it'd be MONTHS,
Now that makes me think it might not be that big, because if you think of it, the big reveals take months and even years, the small reveals happen faster

Old 08-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

This show treats them like they are the background couple which means they get maybe TWICE if they are that lucky out of weeks. It's sad. I bet those actors have a lot of free breaks doing nothing because they barely get anything.
Old 08-17-2015, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

I like that Brad/Lucas finally have a SL but that wife showing up on Friday better not cause too much drama for the boys. I don't want Lucas getting hurt or messed with.
Old 08-17-2015, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

The secret is finally out. Brad was saying the reason he married Rosali so that his parents would be happy then Lucas wasn't buying it because it sounded easy reason to do that but the fact that he KEPT it a secret from him is a red flag so he wasn't having it. Then Brad fessed up that the reason they got married so that they wouldn't testify against each other at court. I hope tomorrow, we'll know in details.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:01 PM
Passionate Fan

These two guys. Common Brad, you are starting to become a real loser. You've kept way too many secrets in your life. Brit, baby Rocco/Ben, Ellie, now this, Ro.
That is what made me sniker, the name Ro for Rosalee, and sheesh, weren't we all guessing that she was Sonny's daughter by Lily or Brenda or someone a while back?

Seriously now, if Lucas keeps going on with Brad after all of this then whatever happens in that relationship, well it is deserved. Lucas would be better off with Felix how appears to be a character of integrity.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
The secret is finally out. Brad was saying the reason he married Rosali so that his parents would be happy then Lucas wasn't buying it because it sounded easy reason to do that but the fact that he KEPT it a secret from him is a red flag so he wasn't having it. Then Brad fessed up that the reason they got married so that they wouldn't testify against each other at court. I hope tomorrow, we'll know in details.
WTF?! His wife is Rosali. I didn't even recognize her when I watched the scene I just assumed it was some random.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

Well they had to do something with her sooner or later. I can't see Lucas being happy that Rosalie hurt his nephew Michael.
Reply   Post New Thread