Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2017, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I've been fastforwarding Wyatt, Steffy, Liam, and Eric right now. So, can't really explain anything that's happened during those scenes... I guess I'll watch that airport scene but just tired of all 4 characters.
The steffy/liam stuff can stay on fastforward but the Wyatt scenes are worth a watch because he's FINALLY accepted he was fighting a losing battle for Steffy's heart. It's what we waited months for.

B&B is doing a location shoot in Australia for the 30th anniversary and going by sweeps info it's probably for Steffy/Liam's next wedding. So to the displeasure of many still no respite yet of them going on the backburner.

Spoiler:
Old 01-28-2017, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I seen that scene you were chatting about with Steffy/Liam. And yes, that was so cheesy with the running. lol

I've been loving Steffy hair so much though. lol
Old 01-29-2017, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

That's hands down the cheesiest running scene I've ever seen. It looked like Liam's legs were about to fly off or he was gonna take off like the plane he was meant to be getting on.

I did like Steffy's hair in the scenes with Thomas.
Old 01-29-2017, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I agree, I didn't think it was that bad but when I saw it, I was like. lololol
Old 01-30-2017, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

^ It sure gave me a good laugh and will do anytime I need a laugh in the future.

It made me want to hurl that Wyatt actually cares about having a brotherly relationship with Liam. As far as I'm concerned that will always be one-sided because Liam only cares about them having a relationship when he's gotten his way as per usual. When times are good he's happy as can be open to brotherhood but when the going gets tough Liam gets to sledging Wyatt trying to take him out of the picture. I mean come on what a load of bull Liam spewed about actually considering Wyatt a legit adversary for Steffy's heart when he knew categorically that he wasn't.

I just hope that this latest bout of "lets be brothers" doesnt have please be my bestman at wedding #3 coming because that's not brotherly love that's rubbing it in Wyatt's face.

I hope the show takes the fans and it seems it's own advice of giving Wyatt a woman who either doesnt know the name Liam Spencer or at least hasn't been tainted by romantic involvement with him. They've foreshadowed it enough that it's got to be coming at some point over the next month or so.

Now that the triangle from hell is at an end I guess Liam will resign from his habitual post of storming into FC on a regular basis and can resume his job at SP that he must've taken time off from.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I disagree about the Liam and Wyatt stuff. Only because Wyatt was the one who got with the woman who Liam loved in Steffy first....
And he didn't care for Liam feelings, just about listening to his mother and getting Steffy...

So, team Liam when it comes to Steffy.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I disagree about the Liam and Wyatt stuff. Only because Wyatt was the one who got with the woman who Liam loved in Steffy first....
And he didn't care for Liam feelings, just about listening to his mother and getting Steffy...

So, team Liam when it comes to Steffy.
I think you misunderstood the main theme of my rant. It wasn't about Steffy/the triangle. I have issues with how once a triangle is wrapped up they suddenly throw in that Wyatt/Liam care about having a brotherly relationship. I believe that it's a genuine humbling himself thing coming from Wyatt because in his own strange way despite their troubles he does have some kind of brotherly love for Liam. However, the Liam end of it just comes across so fake when 95% of his time is spent trashing everything about Wyatt. So I guess bottomline of my ramblings is that them being "brothers" is a bad joke that never lasts longer than the next triangle that comes along.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I agree that I don't care much for Wyatt and Liam as brothers. lol
Old 02-03-2017, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

^ OMG Tia have you seen the arrival of nuSally Spectra the younger? That was a unexpected twist on tuesday. I'm caustiously optimistic about this surprise storyline but am giving it a chance because I really like this nuSally character. i can't wait to see what Darlita and Saul are like when they finally arrive too. I think the secrecy shrouded of these arrivals could be the answer as to why Wyatt was not mentioned in the February sweeps spoilers. Wyatt's soon to be making a break from FC so he's up in the air could go back to SP or find himself in new territory with the Spectra crew perhaps. So many possibilites are there right now.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't. I have to catch up on it.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I haven't. I have to catch up on it.
Need your opinion as soon as you've watched. I've seen alot of negativity about the new Spectra's but I'm liking it so far even if some of the acting choices are a bit OTT but I'm willingly to give it time to settle down before going negative about it all.
Old 02-04-2017, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Still haven't catched up, because only watched 1 episode... and you are going to disagree with me... I actually liked that Liam/Wyatt scene. And I think the real reason I love it was because I feel they could be good brothers if they aren't fighting over the same women. Also, Wyatt said exactly what the fans has been saying about having Liam leftovers. I loved that Wyatt finally saying he is tired of being that person.

So, it was the first time in a long time I enjoyed a scene with both of them....
Old 02-05-2017, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

^ We actually do agree it was a nice scene I just feel Liam added nothing of relevance to the conversation when it was all said and done. All he did was basically nod and agree with Wyatt's assesment of the situation. The only credit I'll give Liam is that he showed some acknowledgement of the fact that Wyatt is a better person than he (Liam) is by stepping aside and not letting the divorce drag out any longer.

Bill proved once and for all what a horrible father (strengthens my opinion that Wyatt's better off sticking with Eric whose shown more care and affection in a few months than Bill's shown over 4 years) he is by suggesting Steffy/Liam have an engagement party to suit his own Brooke agenda. He didn't care about Wyatt's feelings or that Steffy/Liam didn't want to be that inconsiderate to rub their happiness in his face so soon after the divorce,
Old 02-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I definitely agree with you on Bill Spencer, the only time he was a decent father to Wyatt was when Wyatt/Steffy were together. Just insane.

Just so not into this show anymore.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

HT looked stunning co-hosting Entertainment Tonight last week.

I wont be shocked if Sally vs Steffy becomes a business rivalry now that Sally's restarting Spectra fashions. But I pray that business/Thomas is all it will be and not ruin a new character by having her lose all sense of reality by having her want that fool Liam.

Quote:
I definitely agree with you on Bill Spencer, the only time he was a decent father to Wyatt was when Wyatt/Steffy were together. Just insane.
That's Bill in a nutshell nowadays he doesn't care about Wyatt and just expects him to suck it up, move on and get over it. But it's different rules for Bill who continues chasing and sniffing after Brooke who is happily engaged to Ridge. Maybe he should take his own advice that he expects from Wyatt.