Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2006, 10:54 AM
New Fan

Anyone else boycotting GH?

I'm just curious if there are long time fans like me (37 years of watching long time fan) who are so disgusted by what's happening right now that they're boycotting the show like I am. For a fanatic soap fan like me, for someone who has taped every single episode of GH since 1981 and has every episode on tape, I have watched through the good, the bad, the ugly but right now it's like the almost last straw. I'm still taping but I absolutely refuse to watch the sleaze that GH has become. GH has always been the one show I could depend on not to disgust me. I cannot fathom the logic of this storyline bringing the ratings up. From what I've read the actors are doing their best to play out this storyline and more power to them, but I just feel I have to express my disgust and this is the only way. If the ratings go up, it just justifies that this crap is working and that's not the message I want the writers to get. Also if a certain rumor is true then it would be the last straw and I will definitely stop taping once and for all. I understand that there are fans who are going to watch no matter what, (I was one of them) but there is time to just say not anymore.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
From what I've read the actors are doing their best to play out this storyline and more power to them
Which storyline is it that you speak of?
Old 08-12-2006, 05:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasha
Which storyline is it that you speak of?

The cheating trio. I'm hearing great things about Greg & Becky but that doesn't mean I'm going to watch this play out. Lucky is absolutely in the wrong here, but it doesn't give Elizabeth a reason to do the same thing. 2 wrongs do not make a right. Not in my book.
Old 08-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

This would belong moe over in the General Hospital thead

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Closed Thread   Post New Thread