Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2013, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, we have a reason to watch online then.

I hope, really hope, that Trevor would be signed on so we'll see. But since he's on other tv show, idk what would happen.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ True, Florencia is my only reason.

Well, if Trevor is open ot a return, and if the story's good, maybe. I'm keeping my expectations at a low.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 01-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well if he hasn't returned YET, at least we'd have tons of Tea/Blair moments now Blair is coming back too. That's something I can enjoy watching.

Oh god when he comes back and finds out everything, EVERYTHING, about his actual child with her and lost the child to Todd Manning and her dealing with baby switch, thinking it was theirs and losing him all over again to couple created by Todd Manning. I can see Victor's reaction, oh god, he would be so pissed and screaming about it. Wouldn't blame him.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ h, me too. I can';t believe how far TB have come, 3 years ago they hated each other.

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Oh, the OLTL episodes their showing, Ross just died, Dani is about to hold him at gunpoint and Tea sacrafices them for Dani, OMG TEARS.

Sara | tumblr
Old 01-25-2013, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, we were just talking about TB on its thread about how far they both have come. It's so obvious now they'll get tons of focus. And they are on Against Todd Manning Team. That I like.

You know my fears about this is that Tea might be afraid of "hurting Victor" or breaks his heart so she might keep them secret till he finds out somewhere else. I mean he was in the dark the whole time and came back to her happily reunited with her and all that but had no idea that he wasn't there for her during her pregnancy and everything, so my fears is this show might go there with her keeping them secret, not telling him anything about it.

Awww, really, wow, they sure have come so far to this.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ THIS. I can't wait for the scenes when Tea thinks she has Cancer, TB galore. Who isn't on that team, TBH?

I can't take anymore lies, I mean, I would understand but where did that get Todd? It hurts worse in the end.

IKR? Their getting close to the scenes where she comes to say goodbye to him and they have sex.

Sara | tumblr
Old 01-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, I knoooow. Man, that cancer storyline was so bad because she was lied by and everything. But yes, that was so heartbreaking. Victor and Dani being there by her side through everything.

I can't take it either but when he's coming back, he'll be vunerable than before and so...scared and alone for most of htis time so yeah, I can see her not making him feel worst that he missed out, you know.

Awwww, really?
Old 01-25-2013, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I hated that sl so much because it put Tea through hell and Victor/Dani too but at the same time, it gave us amazing Tea/Blair and Dani/Victor scenes, it's what changed Dani's mind about him.

Oh, I know, this whole thing just sucks.

Yeah, really.

Sara | tumblr
Old 01-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's so true! Even bad thing like this forced them to have a prespective about life and family and that's what led Dani to accept Victor as her biological father and loves him for who he is, not what he did. He has come so far and proved himself what an amazing father he is to her.

Yep, I knoooow. Well at least they would be there for each other through the loss of their child. And it'll fuel even more with Todd/Victor fight and that's good! I don't want them to ever get along not after what he just has done to his own brother's family, first to take him away then take their child away, and then lied to his wife by giving her false hopes of another child then takes him away all over again.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. He loved Tea and Dani so much.

Todd sucks so bad, I just can't believe he would do that to her after everything he's done to her, but then again, not shocked, it is TODD. I just want VnT back now.

Sara | tumblr
Old 01-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Tea and Dani are HIS LIFE. He has always said that and has always proven that even though he thought he was Todd who was "supposed to end up" with Blair yet he kept choosing Tea over her over and over and has declared his love for her. They are sooo perfffff.

Yeah, it's Todd Manning, indeed. And do you know that Todd almost got away with not going to prison? He was at court this week and "faked" that he had mental illness that he would switch the babies and lied about it so he pretended that he was "crazy" and not rational and stable so they put him at mental hospital where Heather is at so yeah, he got out of prison so he'd go there but to be evaluated to see if he was indeed "crazy" so if he was, he wouldn't go to prison for that. So yes, he lied and didn't pay the price by hurting half of people he has screwed them over. He hasn't learned a single lesson at all.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ OMG, IKR? I just heard a song and it fits VnT so much, Never Stop by afetysuit. "I will never stop choosing you, babe."

I saw that, so glad nobody is falling for it! Karma is a bitch Todd, you don't mess with my ship or my Tea and get off scott free, no way!

Sara | tumblr
Old 01-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

That lyrics should be for our next title. If we can remember when we kill this one. I am so glad that OLTL is coming back that means it'll help this thread flying by. Hopefully he'd come back.

Yeah, he's getting away with it and John knows that and can smell his lies right away and Carly is pretty done with him because she knew that he wasn't crazy and used mental illness card to get out of prison so yeah, I hope that John would do something about this now he'll keep an eye for him and makes sure he doesn't get his way. But since he always seems to fail that so idkkk. But yes, he always gets away with half of things he has done.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will remember, that song is stuck in my head now. OMG, IKR? I'm tired of the month.year long threads, I understand it but I want them to be illed like they used to.

OMG, IKR? Todd needs to pay for what he's done, geez.

Sara | tumblr
Old 01-25-2013, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

You can add it to future titles on OP, that's what most threads we do that in case if we forget.

Yeah, looks like he mighttttt.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread