Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

lol that is true emily!
Old 10-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

They've finally recast Marissa, one of the ex ATWT defectee's to ABC apparently.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 10-28-2010, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah Glendening, she was the last Lucy. I actually kind of liked her, with the crap they gave her on ATWT. Total upgrade, but I think after BA (no offense to her at all) you can only go up.

She's on the 4:23 mark if you want to see a look into her style.lol.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 10-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

lol cassandra! thanks for posting stuff about sarah elizabeth!
Old 10-29-2010, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem! I don't see her as a JR/Annie threat, I think they re-casted her for another reason.

Old 10-29-2010, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

Thank god it wasn't Peyton List. Then I would have been scared for Jannie.

What's the point? I mean unless they are giving Cosgrove options? Her hair looks like shyt in that video.

Personal observation, AMC needs to get better soapy music, but first they got to fix the couples away from JR/Annie.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade

Last edited by starlette318; 10-29-2010 at 09:06 AM
Old 10-29-2010, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

cute new 90210 icon! yay her acting is ok & hair does look bad in that vid! i guess well just have to waiting & see how she will maybe bring some life to marissa in dec!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah the hair wasn't so good there. Part of me still thinks David may be alive still, so that's why they need the character for some reason. But then I think that she's so useless, what's the point? Or like you said, maybe to give Cosgrove options and chem-test him with people.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think David is alive too.... I don't know why but I do.
Emily
Old 10-29-2010, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

i think david's alive & well & we will find out in the next few months!
Old 10-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Probably, no one dies in soaps.

I hate the carey's..... Krystal giving anyone a lecture on being a fit parent, morality, honesty or anything is a joke..
Emily

Last edited by Barstool Prophet; 10-29-2010 at 12:13 PM
Old 10-29-2010, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

lol yes i find krystal annoying now too. i used to like her esp with babe! i prefered bobbi as maci on the b&b.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Krystal is full of hypocrisy. I wish they would just write-off Saint Marissa instead of recasting her. Maybe this one has more life.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

i feel the way same nina!
Old 10-29-2010, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreanBamonFan (View Post)
cute new 90210 icon! yay her acting is ok & hair does look bad in that vid! i guess well just have to waiting & see how she will maybe bring some life to marissa in dec!
Thanks! I just got done editing it the other day. Who knows, but the writing for Marissa does her no favors. I just got home and haven't seen tonight's epi. yet.. but I heard Marissa was an annoying bitch tonight and so was her mammadawl, so I'll wait to judge it.

As for David, if he's alive it'd be limited, he committed multiple crimes and faked his death? the no proof thing is out the window b/c why would you fake your death if you were innocent? add to that this would mean anyone can kill him in broad daylight and no one can do anything about it, via double jeopardy. I think if anything, it makes more sense for them to bring back Vanessa and the target was really Greenlee.

Not for anything but what's the point in bringing David back? what's left for him when NuMarissa does pan out and leaves or etc. I like VI but what's the point? his character has no real gray, he's a mustache villain and it's to a point it's not beneficial to any SL, it's tiresome. We still don't know who this mechanic is and how this Pearson guy was found, b/c I'm sorry but LOL if I'm to believe David found this Pearson guy, I'd rather the mechanic turn out to be this Pearson guy, he lost his job via Ryan's stupid con, worked as a mechanic was hired by David, but when he found out Ryan was Ryan Lavery it went from helping David to having a personal score to settle. IDK the guy just doesn't look innocent to me and a guy like that isn't found by David, he just by some bad karma crosses path w/ a guy that ruined his life in Ryan Lavery and plans his payback. That also makes Liza's SL interesting w/ Damon b/c now the kid has to protect her and Ryan like we all know just has to protect Greenlee and etc. It also ties in his daughter which would bring JR and Annie in the picture down the line. That to me brings more to the show than the obvious bring David back and here we go again.

Think about it, if Pearson is the loose Cannon everyone Ryan knows and loves is in trouble. David was trying to make it look like Ryan was dead to get rid of Pearson.

If Greenlee is the target Ryan has to protect her
Madison would be another target tieing in Frankie and Randi could get killed off like nothing, or drift from Frankie to Brot
Liza is a target b/c she gets too close to the truth, ties in Damon/Tad
Emma via being Ryan's daughter ties in JR and Annie
Kendall Ian and Spike and Zach

One bad con comes back to haunt Ryan and anybody connected to him years later. Also if the Scott and Greenlee rumors are true, I could see it starting b/c Greenlee is a target only if Ryan loves her, but Scott when he returns to PV has to pretend to love Greenlee to protect her and that ends up reconnecting them in the process.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade

Last edited by starlette318; 10-29-2010 at 08:42 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread