Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2011, 07:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm heartbroken right now and now I understand the schizophrenic writing for JR & Annie since the beginning of December.

You just know that they're gonna send Annie back to Oak Haven.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

Well ABC has certainly had a very interesting week with all these high profile exits. Any chance Frons is next?

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 01-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casandra (View Post)
Well ABC has certainly had a very interesting week with all these high profile exits. Any chance Frons is next?
God, at this point, I hope so. Who wants to bet that MCE is covering for TIIC that she was fired by saying it was her decision to leave?

Soap Opera Network said on twitter after this news that ABC is not done cleaning house yet and that we should expect more firings soon. They're in deeper doodoo than we thought.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SOC is speculating she's covering their butts but right now I'll Melissa's word.

I don't wanna know who's next.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 01-20-2011, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

I gotta believe she's covering for ABC. I'm heartbroken. And worst is watching Rylee on top of this get... I just can't, my BBFL was literally drained in tears tonight, Annie & JR really? you cost cut on them? Missy loved this job, I love her but that primetime world is so difficult and she knows it. Her pairing was getting talked about daily, got more notice, we're talking a supercouple in the early stages gone.

I wouldn't be surprised if more AMC cast firings or supposive decisions not to renew continues to happen, I think she saw the writing on the wall and was low balled awhile back and decided AMC and her are done. It doesn't make sense. I want to hear from Jacob Young, that's who I want to hear from. He's the one that I need to hear a comment from. B/c the AMC cast didn't know this? then he should be having a statement released somewhere, and if this show can't keep MCE, why would JY be any different? and Missy is one of his closest friends, her, AM, CS..they all have contracts running out this yr. even JY.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 01-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

At this point I would not be surprised if JY leaves soon. I really wouldn't.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
I wouldn't be surprised if more AMC cast firings or supposive decisions not to renew continues to happen, I think she saw the writing on the wall and was low balled awhile back and decided AMC and her are done. It doesn't make sense. I want to hear from Jacob Young, that's who I want to hear from. He's the one that I need to hear a comment from. B/c the AMC cast didn't know this? then he should be having a statement released somewhere, and if this show can't keep MCE, why would JY be any different? and Missy is one of his closest friends, her, AM, CS..they all have contracts running out this yr. even JY.
There's rumor of 3 more firings still coming for ABC soaps. I hear it's one more for AMC and two for either GH or OLTL. I can't even venture a guess on who it is because it seems nobody is untouchable.

In any event, I'm going to meet Jacob Young on Soap Cruise next week so I'll be sure to talk to him about the whole thing and report back what he tells me.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
There's rumor of 3 more firings still coming for ABC soaps. I hear it's one more for AMC and two for either GH or OLTL. I can't even venture a guess on who it is because it seems nobody is untouchable.

In any event, I'm going to meet Jacob Young on Soap Cruise next week so I'll be sure to talk to him about the whole thing and report back what he tells me.
Please do. I know I would and my friends would appreciate that. Ask him if he Missy spoke about this before she announced it. Ask him what you can. Oh ask him WTH did JR tell Annie as he pinned her on that door in the October love scene. I always wanted to know that.

Old 01-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
At this point I would not be surprised if JY leaves soon. I really wouldn't.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Would you if you're Jacob sign a multi yr. contract w/ this show after this? or the way they treated thier S/L?

Old 01-21-2011, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope and they're totally turning (or are going to) him into the JR I don't like. I love evil, badass JR.

Old 01-21-2011, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

He doesn't like playing JR Martin, he loved, FLOVED his character being bad ass. I wouldn't sign. I honestly wouldn't.

Old 01-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really liked Annie when she first arrived in Pine Valley. Hugs to the JR/Annie fans. Best of luck to Melissa
Old 01-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
Melissa Claire Egan just announced she's leaving the show. This isn't a good week for me!!!
What? No. The show needs her.
Emily
Old 01-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Well there's rumors about a show having their budget cut, safe bets are on GH or AMC. I think AMC is probably in much more trouble than what we're aware of.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 01-21-2011, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

I'm betting w/ the budget cuts and the show tanking for giving fans THINGS THEY DIDN'T WANT TO SEE! ex. Rylee! RYLEE! RYLEE! oh and RYLEE!

I see already only 2 or 3 people from this show going to Y&R

1. Melissa Claire Egan
2. Jacob Young
3. Debbie Morgan

Closed Thread   Post New Thread