Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2018, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I only watched Monday's episode, but will probably watch the rest on Friday. I'll have time to than.

I hope that they aren't going to pair up Stefan/Gabigal... because I think that will do more harm to Stefan's character.... because if he like slept with her when he knew she was out of it, that would make him look pretty bad.... so I don't want that storyline.
I can't wait to see what you think of Gabigail Friday.

I saw Gabigail & I'm sorry but Marci doesn't have it in her to act seductive or sexy to me.

I found myself cringing watching her try to act like in her mind Gabi.

That's only thing I can think of b/c Marci isn't playing anything like the real Gabi to me.

I wasn't seeing any chem. that I had saw between Tyler/Marci before either.

Monday I was interested by really now that I've seen more this whole thing to me is bad based on Friday to me.

I'm hoping the other alters turn out better to me.

I think they are gonna have Stefan/Gabigail sleep together.

I don't know why he is even attracted to her especially in these scenes.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I will be watching those scenes soon since I did watch up to Thursday. So you'll get my opinion very soon.

I will see those scenes in a fresh state of mind and give you my thoughts.

For me in general, I feel Stefan/Gabigail sleeping together when Abby is in this case would sort of be character assassination for Stefan... because form what I'VE seen thus far, it doesn't seem like he's really turned on by her being this way... I can't judge Friday's episode until I watch it but Stefan clearly knows Abby is not in the right state of mind.

I just hope they don't ruin Stefan's character so quickly with this storyline. This would be just so bad.

I actually was cool with the Marci as Gabigail storyline just NOT the whole Stefan/Abby thing happening when she's this way...
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well I will be watching those scenes soon since I did watch up to Thursday. So you'll get my opinion very soon.

I will see those scenes in a fresh state of mind and give you my thoughts.

For me in general, I feel Stefan/Gabigail sleeping together when Abby is in this case would sort of be character assassination for Stefan... because form what I'VE seen thus far, it doesn't seem like he's really turned on by her being this way... I can't judge Friday's episode until I watch it but Stefan clearly knows Abby is not in the right state of mind.

I just hope they don't ruin Stefan's character so quickly with this storyline. This would be just so bad.

I actually was cool with the Marci as Gabigail storyline just NOT the whole Stefan/Abby thing happening when she's this way...
I agree & I reading Ron has had his DID char. sleep with others in the past since they aren't the right mind.

It's like he doesn't see it as rape.

Gabigail was interesting to me one day & I think it's b/c I was like Stefan trying to fig. her out.

I fig. out the right words that describe Marci's Abby like a delicate flower is the way they have written her

It's funny all she wears are those damn flower dresses too.

Abby should not be written like that even crazy she was far from be this way.

I'm feeling like the DID SL that had potential is going to be bad.

I can tell Marci is acting as another char. but they shouldn't have had her be Gabby.

I don't know how to explain how much diff. I felt from those 2 days about what I saw just that something really was off.

The only thing I can come up with is just Marci partly trying to be sexy is weird & such a turn off. That it almost seemed ridic to me.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-26-2018, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I did watch the scenes and I was not please... pretty much as you mentioned, I do not see why Stefan found Gabigial attractive during those scenes? I didn't get him wanting to kiss her there... I was actually pretty thrown off by that... what the heck did Gabigal do sexy in that scene to turn on Stefan? Did I miss something. lol

Also, I don't know whether to blame Marci and Tyler or the script... because when I was watching the Stefan and Gabigal interaction, Stefan looked more freaked out than turned on. So... my question is was it written in the script for Tyler to act like he was having trouble resisting her there? Cause I just did not see it.

I really hope Stefan doesn't sleep with Gabigal... I just feel like it's character assassination if he did. Only because he clearly knows that's she is out of her mind... it would be different if he didn't know, but he does know so for him to sleep with her in this case would be pretty bad....

However, I feel the writers did this storyline for Stefan/Abby can sleep together without Abby really not cheating....

I think Marci is doing a good job as Gabigail, I just don't see where I as a fan is suppose to see how Stefan is attracted to her when she's in that state....
Old 02-27-2018, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope Stefan doesn't sleep with Gabagail either.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I did watch the scenes and I was not please... pretty much as you mentioned, I do not see why Stefan found Gabigial attractive during those scenes? I didn't get him wanting to kiss her there... I was actually pretty thrown off by that... what the heck did Gabigal do sexy in that scene to turn on Stefan? Did I miss something. lol

Also, I don't know whether to blame Marci and Tyler or the script... because when I was watching the Stefan and Gabigal interaction, Stefan looked more freaked out than turned on. So... my question is was it written in the script for Tyler to act like he was having trouble resisting her there? Cause I just did not see it.

I really hope Stefan doesn't sleep with Gabigal... I just feel like it's character assassination if he did. Only because he clearly knows that's she is out of her mind... it would be different if he didn't know, but he does know so for him to sleep with her in this case would be pretty bad....

However, I feel the writers did this storyline for Stefan/Abby can sleep together without Abby really not cheating....

I think Marci is doing a good job as Gabigail, I just don't see where I as a fan is suppose to see how Stefan is attracted to her when she's in that state....
I'm glad you got what I meant about the whole thing not being sexy at all.

This whole thing after one day of Marci as Gabigail fell apart for me.

I was laughing with Vivian at her trying to convince her she is Gabi.

Then the fire poker!

I honestly the scripts are terrible & amazing acting wouldn't save this.

I wouldn't want Kate acting in this mess.

I was glad Stefan in the flashbacks plan was only to kidnap Andre.

He even said wasn't a murder as in wouldn't kill someone.

Then you have Chad & Kate talking about how evil Stefan is & he isn't evil yet.

The thing is if Ron does have him sleep with Abby when she is an alter then he is then in a way.

That is rape. I know Ron has done this on the other shows with char. So he must not see it as rape.

I really hope he decides to do things diff. this time.

This is what destroyed any chance for EJami for me even if I had liked them.

I just can't see how a woman can be with a man after he raped her.

I would have never shipped Spuffy again if Spike raped Buffy!

EJ could have clean slate with another woman like Abby but never Sami!

I hate it so b/c the only time Marci has done anything really for me is in scenes with Tyler.

We saw Abby stand up to him like she should finally in char. & some kind of chem. there too.

Old 03-02-2018, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It wasn't sexy because for me it wasn't even written to be sexy. It was more like a woman losing her mind. Don't see how that'a attractive. lol Especially since Stefan clearly knew she wasn't in the right state of mind.

They better give Tyler a better storyline than this. Don't want him just involved in this Gabigal storyline. lol I like his scenes with Vivian though.

Happy we got Stefan reading about DID! very wise of him.

I agree with you on the Stefan/Abby thing.
I just hope that Ron is really thinking about how bad it'd be to have Stefan and Gabigail sleep together. It would be such a horrible look for Stefan since he clearly knows what she is suffering from.

I guess we will see what happen but I am strongly hoping Ron doesn't mess this up more than he already has. lol
Old 03-04-2018, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It wasn't sexy because for me it wasn't even written to be sexy. It was more like a woman losing her mind. Don't see how that'a attractive. lol Especially since Stefan clearly knew she wasn't in the right state of mind.

They better give Tyler a better storyline than this. Don't want him just involved in this Gabigal storyline. lol I like his scenes with Vivian though.

Happy we got Stefan reading about DID! very wise of him.

I agree with you on the Stefan/Abby thing.
I just hope that Ron is really thinking about how bad it'd be to have Stefan and Gabigail sleep together. It would be such a horrible look for Stefan since he clearly knows what she is suffering from.

I guess we will see what happen but I am strongly hoping Ron doesn't mess this up more than he already has. lol
There just is nothing sexy about Marci to me anyway ever though!

I think Stefan isn't going to take advantage of Abby maybe as Gabigail based on a new spoiler that he is forced to confront Gabby about her true identity March. 5th.

She again sneaks in his room & the pic has Stefan shirtless.

What if Gabby tries to seduce him again but Stefan resists & this is why he has to confront her?

Then there is another spoiler about Gabby having to pretend to be Abby with Kayla & Jennifer later.

So Stefan maybe makes Gabby somehow see she is an alter possible?

Why would Gabby know she needs to pretend to be Abby when before she was so sure she was Gabby when confronted by Stefan & Vivian.

So now she knows she needs to pretend?

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 03-04-2018 at 04:58 AM
Old 03-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

For me the look of someone never bothered me... which is why I think Marci has her own unique look but I just feel the way the whole thing has been written up to this point is what has bothered me. She could've been the hottest actress or the least hottest one and I'd still feel the same. lol I believe..... lol

I sure hope we don't get a Stefan/Gabigal love scene... just not at this moment. lol

Also for future reference, please put those spoilers under spoiler tags. lol Since I try not to read the spoilers that much. lol Only spoiler I get is from the promo.

One thing I agree with you about though is the pretending part..... it makes no sense why Gabbigal believes she needs to pretend to be Abby... Such a joke.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg this Gabigail storyline sounds so meh.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I guess it depends who you are. Some people love it and others not much...
Old 03-14-2018, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ I guess it depends who you are. Some people love it and others not much...
I think it has a lot to do if you are a fan of Marci from what I've read.

So Chabby & Devious shippers are enjoying it majority.

The only complaint I've read from Chabby shippers is Chad shouldn't be clueless.

Not saying there aren't shippers too that thinks this is ridic.

I would love to know what the gen. audience thinks of this SL not on the net.

Then I read from people that aren't shippers that think this is completely stupid dislike Marci as Abby as well.

I really not liking Stefan saying Gabby is real to me to Vivian.

He is becoming obsessed with one of Abby's alters?

Seriously?

Tyler deserves a lot better.

Old 03-15-2018, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I feel Marci is doing a decent job, I just don't care for how the storyline is written and I definitely do not care for Tyler Christopher exclusively being in only this storyline. lol Stefan is a new character. He should be build a lot better than a guy who quickly falls in love with someone... so thus far, they have done a pretty bad job with Stefan.

I'm not even a huge Chabby fan but even I am upset with Chad being this clueless and of course all of Abby alter ego's meeting Stefan. It's all too ridiculous to me. lol

This story is a mess. lol
Old 03-16-2018, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well I feel Marci is doing a decent job, I just don't care for how the storyline is written and I definitely do not care for Tyler Christopher exclusively being in only this storyline. lol Stefan is a new character. He should be build a lot better than a guy who quickly falls in love with someone... so thus far, they have done a pretty bad job with Stefan.

I'm not even a huge Chabby fan but even I am upset with Chad being this clueless and of course all of Abby alter ego's meeting Stefan. It's all too ridiculous to me. lol

This story is a mess. lol
They are seriously having Stefan fall for Gabby.

This SL is so offensive & getting worse.

It's like a car wreck is happening & I can't look away.

The rest of the show Rope propping mostly.

The baby lie: Time for everybody to know like yesterday!

JenEric: No!

Ciara Tripp & Claire : Don't care!

Sonny Will & Paul: Don't care!

Chad: I hope Billy doesn't resign.

Julie yelling at Gabi instead of Rafe is wrong.

The building in the wedding episode before Claire told everybody felt like good soap.

I have hated everything mostly since after.

I'm glad Days was renewed & ratings are up.

Ratings for all other soaps are bad too though.

Ron has done his thing it seems. I just wish I actually enjoyed any of it.

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 03-16-2018 at 01:57 AM
Old 03-16-2018, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The Ciara/Tripp relationship has been one of my favorite thing because I've enjoyed the build for it.

The Sonny, Will and Paul triangle has been my favorite one throughout all the Soaps. Well I have been caring for Will and Paul, and Sonny can go kick rocks. lol

The Gabby stuff is actually irritating me the most... and of course Tyler getting so wasted for just this storyline.

Right now I am just waiting for the Tyler and Stephen on screen reunion. lol

Also, Soap Opera Digest agrees with us on this Stefan/Abby thing...

Quote:
DAYS: The Abby/Gabby/Dr. Laura story needs to expand beyond Stefan’s bedroom. Tyler Christopher (Stefan) and Marci Miller (Abby) are stuck in scenes that seem to go nowhere. Let’s see this tale kick into high gear.
Source

It just feels like the Stefan/Abby build up isn't even organtic anymore since we have to have Stefan meet all of Abby's alterego. lol

Also SID also like the Ciara/Tripp pairing like I do. lol

Reply   Post New Thread