Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Since this is a show about Ted trying to find that perfect woman to spend the rest of his life with, I don't think just meeting her will be the end. There should be a whole story where we also get to know her a bit. I think it seems important to see what makes Ted's relationship with her so great because this whole show has been a journey for him to find her and meet her. We got to see a few of Ted's most important relationships so if we got to know how he and the mother works out I want to know what makes her so special compared to every other girl he's dated. This is it for Ted, she's the one. Maybe there also will be obstacles for him to start having a real relationship with her.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

I'd love to see them forming a relationship, but I doubt this is going to happen. I think she'll only appear on the last episode.
Lorelai82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think we'll probably see more than just a few minutes of the Mother and Ted. There have been talks about a season 9 so if we get a season 9 I think we'll get to see this relationship on screen. I know a lot of people have been waiting to see the mother and would like to see her and Ted dating to see if she's the right person for Ted and i'm one of them.

After all this time searching we have to know if this woman that will be the love of Ted's life is fitting with him and they have to have the things in common and chemistry.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread