Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2012, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Robin's storyline was all over the place and they called it a Robin season it surtainly didn't seem like a Robin season. Robin needs to be stable next season, her storyline needs to not be a mess and she needs to fix her life and not just her career.

I also want to see where the Ted/Victoria plot goes we know it won't go to the alter but what can they do with this couple next season to make them look like they're going in the right direction.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm also wondering where Ted and Victoria will go from here. I know Ted is trying so hard to find the one, but running off like that with Victoria was so impulsive. I would think they are both going to have some regrets about that.

I hope there will be a lot of cute and funny story lines with Marshall, Lily and the baby next season too.
sarah598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ted's always been empulsive that's not new. I like Victoria so I hope she sticks around for a while even though I know it won't last. I am also looking foward to Marshall and Lily's storyline next season it already sounds good.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 06-04-2012, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

I really want to see what Ted and Victoria's storyline is going to be. I hope they have a good reason for revisiting this. Also, I wish that we had seen more development with the mother this last season.
And I think we can expect to see some growth with Robin, and I'm looking forward to that, because I don't like how she was behaving. I can't stand to listen to her saying how she's a mess anymore.
Lorelai82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I agree she needs to stop thinking she's a mess and fix her life and not just her career.
Reply   Post New Thread