Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Forever Strong {Lars} #17: Give him a pool and a 6-pack, he was ready to party.

by: Shu

From IMDB:

A talented-but-troubled rugby player (Faris) must play against the team his father (McDonough) coaches at the national championship.

credit: covington (Shu)

Old 07-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Thanks Dana
Old 07-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Now what did Court want done?
Old 07-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Now what did Court want done?
A showreel vid that has all his best scenes in everything he's done. I watched one for Jim Sturgess and it was amazing. I know Penn doesn't really have anything as intense as Jim but I would still love to see all his best acting moments in one video. I know it would be better if we had Margin Call footage but I still think we could find something from everything he's done this far to make a decent video.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt
Old 07-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

thanks Dana!
Old 07-05-2011, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtlovesds (View Post)
A showreel vid that has all his best scenes in everything he's done. I watched one for Jim Sturgess and it was amazing. I know Penn doesn't really have anything as intense as Jim but I would still love to see all his best acting moments in one video. I know it would be better if we had Margin Call footage but I still think we could find something from everything he's done this far to make a decent video.
I can try if you want. You know specific things you want?
Old 07-05-2011, 08:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh you make vids??? sweet!

I'll link you to the Jim Sturgess one to show you how that one was compiled.

It kind of goes through all the types of scenes he's done. The first part is his dramatic scenes, then his violent scenes, funny scenes, love scenes, his sad scenes, then a complie of a bunch of his scenes in quick flashes.

It won't be as dramatic or epic for Penn but I still think it would be awesome. Especially when people that don't know who he is get to see his best scenes all at one time. Because he is a good actor, he just doesn't get enough material to work with on GG so condensing his good scenes into a video would make me so happy!

Dramatic: There's probably a bunch but the only one I can think of now, it when he's talking to Lily about how she never pays attention to Serena and that he's clocked more time by her side. I suppose when he talks to Vanessa on the phone and tells her that his life was better before she came into his window. Maybe a break up with Serena. There's a scene from 'bedford diaries' where he yells at Natalie and I think he's great in it.

Violent: All his punches on GG, When he's Lars, the entire scene with Rick is great, when he spits in his face, when he fights with him. Even when he's playing rugby and smiles all goofy with his mouth guard. Banging on the door in Stepfather yelling "Kelly!" or "Mom!" fight sequence on the roof.

Funny scenes: there's soooo many. Woodchuck Todd, Lobster Todd, Chuck asking if Dan is gay. Dan screaming 'Nate Archibald!" into his pillow. DS by the elevator "Is that you're heart you're following cuz..." When he bangs his head on in the taxi. Soo many more. The 'Reality check' scene where they 'kidnap the guy from Gossip Girl' Dan talking to Lily about the mole people

Love Scenes: The stepfather, kissing up Kelly's tummy, kissing her in the pool. When Olive runs into his arms and kisses him. When he spins Serena around, I'd say that adding the DS "I'm scared" scene would be good too. I love his voice in that scene. His love scene with Olivia looks pretty and realistic. Owen saying "I think I made love for the first time"

Sad scenes: Michael crying in the Stepfather. Dan saying "I'm done, I'm done" to Serena after she says she cheated on him. Dan's sad face when Blair said their kiss meant nothing. Todd feeling like he blew it after Olive ran out of the party. Michael after being in a coma. Dan talking to Georgina "I'm sorry he's not your son'

So that's my example I'm sure theres way more scenes that could be added. Of course it won't be as dramatic as Jim's because Penn hasn't had roles that are as intense but I still think it would come out awesome. So whoever takes this project on I commend them!
Old 07-05-2011, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Yes i make vids

The SF and Easy A stuff might be hard cause I don't have them on my computer but if you can find clips of it then I'll be fine. Like if you list the GG eps you want and link me to the FS part you want I can start it soon
Old 07-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Passionate Fan

YAY!!!! I can just put youtube vids up? I'll find a bunch of things I want added. Did you skim through the Jim Sturgess vid? It's sooo well done I don't expect it to be like that but it kind of gives u an idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C47-v3qhLyE 5:00 to 6:50 That's Lars for the Violent part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lelbXNWqPvU 1:00 to 1:17 - sexy scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4e6XPEK8Uc 3:10 to 4:22 - Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4e6XPEK8Uc 3:03 to 3:31 Funny

Last edited by Courtlovesds; 07-05-2011 at 08:47 AM
Old 07-05-2011, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Yeah I watched what would load on my iPod no way I can do it like that

YT links are fine
Old 07-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Passionate Fan

I know it's pretty spectacular lol. Someone worked on that for a long time. I'm going out for a bit but when I get back i'll link up more. If you do the quick clip part you should put an Incubus song in the background
Old 07-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

if background music fits for something I will
Old 07-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Passionate Fan

I think it would be better if they go by type of scene and not by what show/ movie they come from. It'll show more versatility that way.

His bedford diaries scenes

YouTube - ‪The Bedford Diaries (3) Tell Me No Secrets part 2‬‏ 5:15 to 5:52 -Dramatic

YouTube - ‪The Bedford Diaries (4) Zen and the Art of Manipulation part 1‬‏ 8:41 to 8:48 Funny

http://penn-b.com/play.php? vid=266 )0:15 to 2:25 - Dramatic. not on youtube. I searched.

______

GG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv0BshtNfz4 0:00 to 0:42 Funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exm4zGpuwYA 1:32 to 1:47 Violent

I can only find the scene where he yells "Nate Archibald" into the pillow in Spanish...so nooo thanks. But that is one of my favs. Also when he talks about how he hasn't asked Dartmouth but he's pretty sure it's dreaming of him

--------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZztD...eature=related 0:30 to 0:36 is Woodchuck/blue devil Todd

Last edited by Courtlovesds; 07-05-2011 at 03:35 PM
Old 07-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

What episode was the DM part? In 1x03?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread