Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But I'm getting more and more excited about Dan's book. He's going to be rich! I can smell it
lol cant wait to see him not knowing what to do with all the money

srsly though its amazing that he will achieve fame & money himself not like 'amazing' NJBC who got everything b/c of their parents

Last edited by science girlfriend; 07-18-2011 at 05:34 AM
Old 07-18-2011, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

i want more Dan adventures and hopefully the book is more than just love stories or some sort
Old 07-18-2011, 08:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
srsly though its amazing that he will achieve fame & money himself not like 'amazing' NJBC who got everything b/c of their parents
Which totally makes him better than the rest making tons of money on something he created with not an ounce of help, he's awesome.

I kind of want to see him go a little nuts with power for an episode. I don't want it to last long but I want to see him go overboard. Watch him hand over the credit card a few times, spoil a girlfriend. But only for a little while, I think someone will being him back down to earth
Old 07-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtlovesds (View Post)
Which totally makes him better than the rest making tons of money on something he created with not an ounce of help, he's awesome.

I kind of want to see him go a little nuts with power for an episode. I don't want it to last long but I want to see him go overboard. Watch him hand over the credit card a few times, spoil a girlfriend. But only for a little while, I think someone will being him back down to earth
I don't know. This does not surprise me because I think there were always clues. The reason Bart, Grandfather and all those mentors loved him. A lot of them were self-made millionaires. I am just happy that he will be allowed to be successful.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

^
now i want scenes with Granfather & Cece
& Jeremiah Harris back

Quote:

he always was the best but its never enough of his awesomness
lol it could be hilar to see him sort of play Chuck (well minus evil & lame side he has now)
he shouldnt move in with VdH though. i love his independence
Old 07-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't he'll move in with anyone. I think he'll get himself a lovely hipster apartment. I'm actually excited just for the new setting. I'm getting bored of the same old. Lily's apartment makes me so angry. It's so empty and so stark, I hate that. It makes it very apparent that it's just a set and people don't actually live there. I love the loft for that reason, it looks like people actually live there. Same with Eleanor's place, it's very decorated and lived in. I want Dan to have a place now. It's about time and it better be nicer than Chuck's place.

Moving on up to the east side to a deluxe apartment in the skkky...
Old 07-18-2011, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by covington (View Post)
I don't know. This does not surprise me because I think there were always clues. The reason Bart, Grandfather and all those mentors loved him. A lot of them were self-made millionaires. I am just happy that he will be allowed to be successful.
The man was published at 17 for something he wrote at 15. There was no way he wasn't going to be successful writer. I'm happy for him but in no way surprised at his success and what's to come for him.

Afterall this is a Josh Schwartz's show and Dan is his leading male. In the end he will have it all (the girl, the life and the dream), they always do. Just look at Chuck B, Ryan Atwood and Seth and Sandy Cohen, four guys that each have a bit of Dan Humphrey in them.

Dan/Serena ~ Castle/Beckett~Ben/Meg~Peter/Olivia~Felicity/Ben~Amy/Ephram: I DO IT ALL FOR YOU. FOREVER MINE
Old 07-18-2011, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/S and FAB (View Post)
The man was published at 17 for something he wrote at 15. There was no way he wasn't going to be successful writer. I'm happy for him but in no way surprised at his success and what's to come for him.

Afterall this is a Josh Schwartz's show and Dan is his leading male. In the end he will have it all (the girl, the life and the dream), they always do. Just look at Chuck B, Ryan Atwood and Seth and Sandy Cohen, four guys that each have a bit of Dan Humphrey in them.
Exactly. It was just a matter of when not if.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/S and FAB (View Post)

true!!!!
Old 07-18-2011, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love the loft for that reason, it looks like people actually live there. Same with Eleanor's place, it's very decorated and lived in. I want Dan to have a place now. It's about time and it better be nicer than Chuck's place.
same
idk a part of me doesnt want him to move out of the loft its such a warm & lovely place. we have So many memories of Humps living there together
maybe with all the money he buys some very expensive apartment & lives there for a while but then decides its artificial & lifeless for him idk some sl when he's somehow blinded by money & buys some unnecesary things just bc he has money now but then goes back to understanding that he's the same DH that he was before & he gives the money to some organization or Alison & Jenny idk some indication that he's the same
Old 07-19-2011, 08:35 AM
Passionate Fan

I like that idea but I also like the idea of him having more money, his own money, than Serena, Nate, and Blair. Probably not Chuck but...
Old 07-19-2011, 09:05 AM
Ave
Passionate Fan

Filming pics from today. Dan was playing softball.

Last edited by ds44; 07-19-2011 at 03:48 PM
Old 07-19-2011, 09:51 AM
Passionate Fan

See i'm more confused about this season then ever before. Why is Dan playing softball? lol with who? is that really a Dan outfit? Yeah he's filming a scene. What is going on with season 5?

and why...WHY???? is he still wearing the string on his wrist!!!???
Old 07-19-2011, 09:55 AM
Ave
Passionate Fan

I know! Dan playing softball?! lol but his shirt says ''Artists Writers 2011'' so I don't know...
Old 07-19-2011, 10:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah what is this writer's camp?