Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-30-2015, 12:33 PM
New Fan

Want to know what clothes luke wore.

Hey, I want to know what luke wore in skins because I want dat jacket! plz help!
Old 05-30-2015, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

I'm sorry but I have no idea! Have you tried the Skins E4 site? They used to post some of the outfits commented by the fashion department for every episode.
If you don't find Luke's outfit there, you could ask Joe Cole on twitter, or the Skins fashion stylist for s6. It's been a while though, I don't know if they would still remember it.
Last chance, do you have a picture of the jacket? You could look for a similar one on Asos.com, or another online shop. Good luck!
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;
Old 05-30-2015, 05:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heimweh (View Post)
I'm sorry but I have no idea! Have you tried the Skins E4 site? They used to post some of the outfits commented by the fashion department for every episode.
If you don't find Luke's outfit there, you could ask Joe Cole on twitter, or the Skins fashion stylist for s6. It's been a while though, I don't know if they would still remember it.
Last chance, do you have a picture of the jacket? You could look for a similar one on Asos.com, or another online shop. Good luck!
Yeah I tried the e4 one but I didnt see much their.