Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-14-2010, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
i dont blame her so much now that we know the only reason she choose freddie was because she had voices in her head

Their entire 'relationship' is a joke. She went nuts, and then he was beaten to death with a baseball bat because of her evil Dr. Um.....I think I might have to dub them worst couple ever.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
so i remember the freffies saying how CE ppl liked effy mopey and depressed and didnt want her being happy with freddie at the start of the season, but now they dont want effy living her life and being happy without freddie. i dont get it lol
Not to mention we never GOT mopey Effy. The girl we got partied and fcked hard. The version Freddie got was just weak and sad. Now the idea that they think Effy shouldn't move on because Freddie got a raw deal is what is sick and twisted.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
i dont blame her so much now that we know the only reason she choose freddie was because she had voices in her head
LOL! I wish she was like a modern day Joan of Arc and was hearing voices from Cooksus. Things would've ended up much better.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Banned

omg, the effy episode discussion thread. lol.

Quote:
Now the idea that they think Effy shouldn't move on because Freddie got a raw deal is what is sick and twisted.
But you really mean romantic and beautiful, right?
Old 03-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemistry86 (View Post)
Not to mention we never GOT mopey Effy. The girl we got partied and fcked hard. The version Freddie got was just weak and sad. Now the idea that they think Effy shouldn't move on because Freddie got a raw deal is what is sick and twisted.
I love your combo!
Old 03-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemistry86 (View Post)
That way of thinking makes me sick to my stomach. If everybody killed themselves when a loved one passed there would be no one left on the planet.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_JennaJameson (View Post)

Their entire 'relationship' is a joke. She went nuts, and then he was beaten to death with a baseball bat because of her evil Dr. Um.....I think I might have to dub them worst couple ever.
They are worst than Bangel.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
They are worse than Bangel.
Bangel's never collectively wanted Buffy to end her own life to be happy. So....
Old 03-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
But you really mean romantic and beautiful, right?
Even EB can't achieve such level of epicness.
Quote:
If everybody killed themselves when a loved one passed there would be no one left on the planet.
The FE story romanticizes the notion that dying for love is beautiful. It can't be more disturbing especially considering the age range for viewers.
Quote:
I love your combo!
IKR? Locke is presh!
Old 03-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Bangel's never collectively wanted Buffy to end her own life to be happy. So....
They are. The worst ever.

I would be ashamed to ship Freffy.

Old 03-14-2010, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

ada i think FE have become worse than Pacey/Andie for me
new worse couple by far

Quote:
That way of thinking makes me sick to my stomach. If everybody killed themselves when a loved one passed there would be no one left on the planet.
yea ive seen complaints that with freddies death skins sends a bad message of 'try to save someone you love, and you will be killed' ha but what would effy killing herself over a highschool boyfriend send? someone ppl dont think before they type
Old 03-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It makes all the sense it the world to me.

Why do you hate Pandie?

Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Master Fan

haha jaime id be ashamed too. if i were forced i would rather wear even an EB icon before a FE icon. their like a decimal point less than FE in suckiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellynDylanForever (View Post)
LOL! I wish she was like a modern day Joan of Arc and was hearing voices from Cooksus. Things would've ended up much better.

omg your post in ep discussion to the user whose name starts with a J had me lmao irl
it was so true