Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2011, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

that's how it is with every fandom and wikipedia, yet every time the idiots do squirm.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

lol i hadn't seen this one yet

Quote:
i would but carol's new obsession with dianna agron might keep me away.
i'm going through a phase~
Old 05-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Banned

lol a phase puhlease

i'm watching the first season of glee for the first time ev' and basically she's the only interesting thing about it so far. between her (or quinn rather) and santana's delish racism, anyway.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammary_Glands (View Post)
i'm watching the first season of glee for the first time ev' and basically she's the only interesting thing about it so far. between her (or quinn rather) and santana's delish racism, anyway.
santana's anti-semitism toward rachel is my favorite. i miss when she was only just a straight-up bitch, and not another lesbian with a ~powerful story. (and i like brittana)

dianna (and my ensuing girlcrush) was what sucked me into glee in the first place after resisting the first 7 eps. now i kinda hate myself for it.

Old 05-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
santana's anti-semitism toward rachel is my favorite. i miss when she was only just a straight-up bitch, and not another lesbian with a ~powerful story. (and i like brittana)
lmao, i almost feel bad for agreeing. almost. then again, the show does a good job of taking cheap shots at everyone so i ain't even worried about it.

ugh, does she magically turn into a good person at some point or something? i root for all of the bad guys on glee and she was my fav. it'll break my heart if she's suddenly not a horrible insensitive bitch.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
yeah, they're my favorites. even if they **** quinn over every 5 episodes to make rachel or finn look good.

Quote:
dianna (and my ensuing girlcrush) was what sucked me into glee in the first place after resisting the first 7 eps. now i kinda hate myself for it.
lol me too. she won me over when she performed 'say a little prayer'.

Quote:
ugh, does she magically turn into a good person at some point or something? i root for all of the bad guys on glee and she was my fav. it'll break my heart if she's suddenly not a horrible insensitive bitch.
she gets some ~emotional scenes but she won't stop insulting people, don't worry.

Old 05-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

not a good person really, people just see her that way because she's a struggling lesbian now. but the majority still call quinn an evil **** and say nothing she does is excusable.

so you like all the bad guys? what about sue and terri? they're the only adults whose scenes are worth watching imo. will is just the worst.

Quote:
lol me too. she won me over when she performed 'say a little prayer'.
do you miss those short skirts on the cheerios uniforms too? idg people who are happy they're off the squad. you can always see the girls in normal clothes irl.

"topic":

Old 05-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Banned

Terri is my other fav. She and her sister and her sister's inexplicably ginger spawn are the only non-student characters I like. Sue is okay but I mostly feel bad for her, rather than laughing at the ludicrous **** she spews.

Will is embarrassing. I don't even want to talk about him TBQH.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
will is just the worst.
ia. i got second hand embarrassment when he quit his job to form that awful boyband.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:29 PM
Banned

I don't understand how these people can go to work and feel good about what they have to do lol The only person I can imagine being able to sleep at night is the chick who plays Santana tbh. All she has to do is be bitchy and funny and then snatch ppls weaves with her singing.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammary_Glands (View Post)
I don't understand how these people can go to work and feel good about what they have to do lol
especially finn/cory. he's like 30 irl and playing a highschooler. in glee club.

Last edited by raybanchica; 05-17-2011 at 02:46 PM
Old 05-17-2011, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybanchica (View Post)
ia. i got second hand embarrassment when he quit his job to form that awful boyband.
that episode is just awful. not only is that the main sl, the b plot is mercedes getting tricked into thinking kurt likes her, even though the only way he could be more flaming is if he were literally on fire. i mean really, was a teearful coming out scene necessary there? talk about stating the obvious. and now kurt wants to go around telling other people it's obvious they're gay? puhlease.

Quote:
I don't understand how these people can go to work and feel good about what they have to do lol The only person I can imagine being able to sleep at night is the chick who plays Santana tbh. All she has to do is be bitchy and funny and then snatch ppls weaves with her singing.
it's a living. it's far more troubling the number of fans who actually buy ryan murphy's sht about this being a serious show with important, life-changing messages.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
do you miss those short skirts on the cheerios uniforms too? idg people who are happy they're off the squad. you can always see the girls in normal clothes irl.
i miss it too. it was the only thing that 'kept' them in character. some of them like finn, kurt, rachel, artie, etc have their own style but the cheerios just wear random clothes now, idk. plus, it was cute.

Quote:
Will is embarrassing. I don't even want to talk about him TBQH.
rotfl. i wanted to cry everytime he tried to rap. i'm glad that doesn't happen so often anymore.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
i miss it too. it was the only thing that 'kept' them in character. some of them like finn, kurt, rachel, artie, etc have their own style but the cheerios just wear random clothes now, idk. plus, it was cute.
well, lately santana's been dressing more butch with the overalls and combat boots and whatnot, but none of their clothes are really that interesting. quinn pretty much dresses the way dianna does irl. which is still better than s1 when her normal clothes looked like they belonged to an actual suburban mom, not a pregnant cheerleader. and i loved the running joke of them always wearing the uniforms, even outside of school. the shows is only good when it's deliberately absurd.

anyway, the room i'm in has no air conditioning and i'm starting to get a headache, so smell you later.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Banned

Is this thread actually moving? I should not post more often.