Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-22-2011, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzandnaomifan (View Post)
.....................did you not see the sarcasm?
Can you not see sarcasm back

I'm expecting a new dog tomorrow. A little Jack Russell I got from a rescue centre. I hope it works out okay.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Awww, my friend has a jack russel. I used to want one before I fell in love with my current dog how is your other dog Lisa?
Old 11-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLK89 (View Post)
Awww, my friend has a jack russel. I used to want one before I fell in love with my current dog how is your other dog Lisa?
Beau died about 4.5 weeks the house has seemed so strange without a dog. The new one isn't a replacement for Beau, he's just a new little companion for us. I hope the rehoming goes well, I wouldn't like to have to give him back.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Oh no.... I had no idea Lisa, I am so sorry to hear that
I understand about a dog not being a replacement completely, each of them are so unique but having a new little companion will be fun!
Old 11-22-2011, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh no.... I had no idea Lisa, I am so sorry to hear that
I understand about a dog not being a replacement completely, each of them are so unique but having a new little companion will be fun!
It was time for Beau to go, it was the rest thing for him. The Jack Russell seems a little character. He's not Beau but he is hyper like him, so I should hopefully know how to handle him. I've never had a Jack Russell before though. I have been reading up on everything for the last few hours

Is Lily working? we never seem to know what Lily or Kat are up to until the stuff is officially announced for release. Kaya you hear what's she's doing before she even starts.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Can you not see sarcasm back
do I look like I'm ever serious on here
Old 11-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, jack russels are natural hunting dogs so they can become a bit of a handful I remember reading up about french bulldogs and my GODDDD, it was exactly what I expected. A cute little bundle of cuteness.

I think the reason we hear about Kaya is because she advertises it all on twitter lol also because she has become a bigger name
Old 11-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Eliph always finds the best stuff.

Sorry to hear that about your pet, Lisa. And I agree with Lynne. Loss of a pet is awful and as long as the new one isn't a premature replacement (which doesn't seem like it is the case here), it's a perfectly healthy way to go.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, jack russels are natural hunting dogs so they can become a bit of a handful I remember reading up about french bulldogs and my GODDDD, it was exactly what I expected. A cute little bundle of cuteness.

I think the reason we hear about Kaya is because she advertises it all on twitter lol also because she has become a bigger name
I have known Jack Russells of neighbours, so I know they can be little sods But he was so cute and I can't resist cute

Kaya has a bigger name and head. She does blow her own trumpet on twitter a lot.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

She does have a big head.

Now I miss my little puppy wup
Old 11-22-2011, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_Carr (View Post)
Eliph always finds the best stuff.

Sorry to hear that about your pet, Lisa. And I agree with Lynne. Loss of a pet is awful and as long as the new one isn't a premature replacement (which doesn't seem like it is the case here), it's a perfectly healthy way to go.
Oh no, he isn't a replacement. I don't want a new Beau, there was only one of him. I just miss the presense of a dog in general. A new personality is what I am expecting, it will help with moving on but without wiping Beau out, I'll still miss him and mourn him properly. We did think hard about this before we made the decision.

BTW hi Sean and Sambi I forgot to say hello.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She does have a big head.

Now I miss my little puppy wup
Steal him from your parents and bring him home

Kaya sure links her own interviews etc alot.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

I would but the poor little guy wouldn't have a garden to run around in and he'd miss my mum terrible

Hey Sean
Old 11-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I would but the poor little guy wouldn't have a garden to run around in and he'd miss my mum terrible

Hey Sean
Are French Bulldogs very active? I don't think my brothers one is.

Did you see the fake perfume ad Kat filmed?
Old 11-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
Oh no, he isn't a replacement. I don't want a new Beau, there was only one of him. I just miss the presense of a dog in general. A new personality is what I am expecting, it will help with moving on but without wiping Beau out, I'll still miss him and mourn him properly. We did think hard about this before we made the decision.

BTW hi Sean and Sambi I forgot to say hello.
Lisa

You guys are doing the right thing. Plus, it will be good for you all. Also, it is really great that you are adopting a pet.

Lynne Sam

Found a picture of your meal Sam,

Fancy!