Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonsoon (View Post)
exactly, it always hurts when its someone you care about, but it'll sting naomi more that she did it after she had been with her. *sigh*

and if she was gay, whys she so happy to sleep with a lad? i dont know many lesbians that would jump at doing pity sex for a male friend..i mean she instigated it, she was all smiley and calm...it just felt wrong to me. like naomi clearly wasnt on her mind at all.
I find it sad that Naomi stopped cook now. Because she realised how she felt for Emily, then ending up at her house and telling her.
It's like Emily completly forgot and forgot her sexuality to sleep with JJ. BUT she might of done it to see what it's like to sleep with a guy.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:44 PM
New Fan

So I thought that the best place to let Skins know just what I thought of that debacle of an ending was here

I think it's important that they know not just that some people are angry with the Emily/JJ thing, but WHY they disgree with it.

Everything I've read on this forum seems to be really valid and well-articulated. So hopefully more people will go and state their case over there.
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzandnaomifan (View Post)
oh, can you pm it to me please?
I wanna know lol
now i feel kinda pressured, it's just my speculation.... but i just pm-ed u guys
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemmaSaysSNAPS (View Post)
No I mean, she had never been with a boy, but she didnt even seem nervous about it. Surely if it was her first time she would be a little scared.
You could say that about her and Naomi in the woods. She had never done anything like that before, and yet she seemed to know what to do.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think it was very nice
I mean, Naomi has JUST come clean with herself and this will be like a big betrayal because like..you know! It would be hard!

icon!
Old 03-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfa18 (View Post)
uh oh. i think i mite have just figured something out. but it's kinda spoiler-ish tho. am i allowed to post it?
can u PM me 2 thanks
i am mega annoyed bout the emily and jj thing had a big rant at my friend who was like "its only a TV show" then that started another argument, they better have some good naomily scenes in effy's ep, im beginning 2 lose hope in skins
Old 03-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_obsessed19 (View Post)
can u PM me 2 thanks
i am mega annoyed bout the emily and jj thing had a big rant at my friend who was like "its only a TV show" then that started another argument, they better have some good naomily scenes in effy's ep, im beginning 2 lose hope in skins
But you can't lose hope. This is what Skins is about. It's all about peoples reactions, and that's what makes people want to keep watching.

I know its cruel, but it keeps viewers. Certainly keeps me wanting more.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfa18 (View Post)
now i feel kinda pressured, it's just my speculation.... but i just pm-ed u guys
aw.

everyone go read the twin's episode synopsis again. we're allowed to say that on here. then you'll know.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

It seems to be quite a common thing for people to think that lesbians will sleep with guys because "it won't mean anything" - my friend said it the other day. Hah.

Rawr! I'm going to have to bottle-up the rants tomorrow in school because my friends will be all "well, they're just so cute"

We should have run
I would go with you anywhere
I should have kissed you by the water
Old 03-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonsoon (View Post)

everyone go read the twin's episode synopsis again. we're allowed to say that on here. then you'll know.
haha rite rite. that's a smart way of putting it
Old 03-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Just wondering, do you guys think it would have made more sense/been more in character if Naomi had befriended JJ and slept with him? Instead of Emily I mean.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

found out the writer of the ep was a guy, big surprise, and im going 2 keep watching it, and there is a thread for emily and jj.....being 2gether.
sorry ive lost my manners didn't say hello, soo.....hi everybody
Old 03-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaNZSkins (View Post)
I don't think it was very nice
I mean, Naomi has JUST come clean with herself and this will be like a big betrayal because like..you know! It would be hard!
i know. and emilys sure of her sexuality. yet its naomi who is confused and scared who couldnt go through with some random sex because it felt wrong (probably cause emily was on her mind). yet emily doesnt give it a second thought and acts like it isnt a big deal to sleep with a friend.
also its important to remember, naomi couldnt sleep with cook even before she and emily had slept together. emilys slept with jj, with no second thoughts after shes been with naomi. and by the looks of it, she has no morning regrets. i cant get my head around that.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok so I was watching E4 and watching JJ's ep for time 1st time and then they power went out and there was 10 mins left. I watched it again on E4+1 the whole version and now I'm wishing that I didn't see the last bit.

My chest aches w/ grief over it all. Granted I've done a "favor" like that for a friend of mine, but I was single, they were single.
How could Emily do that to Naomi?

Were the writers on ganja?

JJ is my main man, but that wasn't cool.

So are Emily and Naomi official or not?

Jeebus, I'm stressing and I NEVER stress.

Katie probably finds out because JJ lets the truth slip sometimes, he can't help it.

P.S. Hi!!
Old 03-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth bluth (View Post)
Just wondering, do you guys think it would have made more sense/been more in character if Naomi had befriended JJ and slept with him?
you're right
that probably would have made more sense
tbh i don't think there should have been ANY pity sex from EITHER of them
and if he had to lose it
it probably should have been with Effy