Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2009, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

By the way, Hi Sarah. I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Jas.

Not shocked at all by the poll results. They are the faves. Now if the poll had both Skins generations, maybe it would be more of a contest with Sid/Cassie in the running. There's no real contest when it comes to series 3, IMO. The second couple I'd ship other than N/E from that list would be Effy/Cook and I don't even like either of them that much!
Old 08-11-2009, 05:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi jas nice to meet you

im completely agree with you!! naomily will always be a mile ahead of any others...i never really shipped a couple until series 3. When i saw it, it just blew my mind away

Sarah
Old 08-11-2009, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice to meet you too! I don't know where everyone else is, we came at a dead time.

Were you more of a fan of episode 6 (Naomi's) or 9 (Katie/Emily's) because those are the episodes with loads of Naomi/Emily scenes. Hopefully we'll get even more next season. It's a hard call for me. Episode 6 had the woods and the catflap and ep 9 had the locker scene and Emily's speech at the end where Naomi holds out her hand. Tough.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

The thread's always dead these day

*goes back to in the shadows*
Old 08-11-2009, 06:16 AM
Passionate Fan

yeah it is always dead at this time...might get more lively later!!

honestly i couldnt choose which episode i prefer they were both amazing!! but i would have to say that my fave scenes are definately the lake scene and the locker scene!!

ooh and the loveball scene....i loved seeing naomi getting jealous after finding out about jj!! would love more of that next series!!!

Sarah
Old 08-11-2009, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Sam. Yeah, it seems deader than usual. =)

I do hope it gets more lively, though I won't be around for that as I'll be leaving soon.

I really enjoyed seeing Naomi pining in episode nine. I needed to see that. My favorite scene is probably the catflap scene. It was really sweet. I also loved seeing Naomi holding her hand out to Emily at the Loveball. l just loved the connection to Emily's "we're still holding hands through a catflap, aren't we?" line earlier in the ep. It came fill circle.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:41 AM
Absolute Fan

hello to the deadness

My fav episode would be 9, even though we didn't have so many naomily scenes as in epi 6. Naomi jealous, kissing Emily at the lockers and raising her hand for her would be the reasons. I just love Naomi when she shows she cares.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

*tumbleweed rolls by*

Episode 9. I seem to watch episode 9 more than 6 and I think I can contribute that to the Naomi pining, Katie and Emily scenes (even though Katie was psychotic and scary most of the time) and the much needed lack of Cook.

The locker scene is a fave. I think this was posted before but it needs to be posted again!

Old 08-11-2009, 07:04 AM
Passionate Fan

yeah the lack of cook was indeed needed !!

i do love episode 9 like you sed jal i like how they linked in the cat flap scene that must of known that was an epic scene

as much as i love episode 9 i get sad when i watch it knowing its the last episode..cant believe they werent in the last episode not even a mention. But i melt everytime i watch it hearing naomi say 'i love you too' !!! i think it was the best way to end their scene together. i consider episode 9 the last episode of the series.

Sarah
Old 08-11-2009, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

Cook was the best thing in skins
Old 08-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Passionate Fan

i did like cook he is Hilarious but it was good to not have the triangle in the episode for once!! so we could get's of naomily !!!

Sarah
Old 08-11-2009, 07:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzandnaomifan (View Post)
Cook was the best thing in skins
The BESTTTTTT???? And what was Naomily then?????? You better be messing with me or I'll headslap you. (kidding)
Old 08-11-2009, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I let out a sigh of relief when Cook never showed up! It's a nice feeling to have him gone for a change.

Naomi/Emily ended at a nice note. Exchanged I love you's and everything. I wonder where they went afterward! I hope they went to Naomi's for the night and maybe Emily could get her shoes back. Hee. I have to admit though, it scares me knowing they had the happy ending in episode 9 because it makes me wonder whether that will happen a second time.

Okay, I'm off. Nice to meet you, Sarah. Hope to see you again. Bye, Sam!

cornelia_it_sky, I don't think I know your name? I'm Jas. =)
Old 08-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelia_it_sky (View Post)
The BESTTTTTT???? And what was Naomily then?????? You better be messing with me or I'll headslap you. (kidding)
Naomily? who are they????

I thought this was a 'I cook' thread....

cya Jas
Old 08-11-2009, 07:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey Jas. Nice to meet you. They usually call me Sophia around here.

Quote:
I have to admit though, it scares me knowing they had the happy ending in episode 9 because it makes me wonder whether that will happen a second time.
It scares me too but then I think that...If they ended nice this season they have to somehow start up "bad" next season. And if they start up bad then they have to end up nice again I have no idea if that makes sense in a normal functioning brain. What also scares me is that they know how popular naomily is now. Usually when writers know what power they have ,they make you suffer till you get what you want. BUTTTT they always give it to you which is a good thing.