Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Bringing my post over, cause things got clogged up in the previous page

Quote:
Lilly Loveless from Skins poses as a rough sleeper for the What Makes Us Care? exhibition to raise awareness of the rising number of homeless people. Picture: Kathryn Prescott

Quote:
“By using familiar faces looking damaged and destitute, I want to help break down stereotypes about those without homes. So they are seen as people rather than simply part of the scenery of modern life, or pests to be ignored. These people living on the streets could have been friends you once knew. They are people who have somehow fallen through the gaps and found themselves, often through unimaginable circumstances, on the cusp of existence. In another reality, this could easily be me or you.”

FOW has finally it's own soundtrack!

Quote:
It's official!!! A couple of my songs will feature in British Film 'Fear Of Water' starring Skins actress Lily Loveless #SignedSealedAndDelivered
Miri
Old 09-14-2013, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Lily has such beautiful eyes! They're so blue

Old 09-15-2013, 02:00 PM
Passionate Fan

And they change to a greenish colour when the light hits them in a certain way

Quote:
Dan Styles ‏@Actor_Fighter
Great fight work #LilyLoveless, #ChloePartridge and our gang of lads on #FearOfWater @KLDProductions #stagecombat

❧Guess ❢ ‏@ShowZaddict
@Actor_Fighter @KLDProductions is #LilyLoveless good at fighting? and how was teaching her some moves?

@ShowZaddict @KLDProductions Lily was just doing a bit of pushing around, but she did it with great attitude and had a very dramatic fall.

❧Guess ❢ ‏@ShowZaddict
@Actor_Fighter i see she's an amazing actress and when you say a very dramatic fall do you actually mean a real fall from a big height?

@ShowZaddict lol. No she gets pushed over by a group of lads, it just looked dramatic.

❧Guess ❢ ‏@ShowZaddict
@Actor_Fighter oh haha glad to know that but it also means that she's kind of being bullied right? :/

@ShowZaddict sort of... I can't really give too much away though I'm afraid. You'll have to wait and see. Lily's really easy to work with, takes to the moves very well and performs them both realistically and safely.

Old 09-16-2013, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Excited to see the finished product!

Old 09-17-2013, 03:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Can't wait!

Screencaps galore from Bedlam and SJA

GRANDECAPS - SCIFI/FANTASY

The Sarah Jane Adventures S5 screencaps

Quote:
Kate Lane ‏@KLDProductions
#FOW is pleased to announce it will be working with Benson Taylor who will be composing an original score for Fear of Water @bensoncomposer
http://www.bensontaylor.com/

Last edited by Pinot Grigio; 09-17-2013 at 04:22 AM
Old 09-17-2013, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for the goodies I might get some Bedlam caps to make some icons
Old 09-17-2013, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

maybe I will finally get myself an icon now LOL

Old 09-17-2013, 10:34 PM
Passionate Fan

I guess Lily wasn't at the exhibition last night. Bummer! My body was ready for new pics

All A3 prints ordered during the exhibition (from the 18th September to 13th October) will be hand signed by Kat Prescott. All prints ordered will be sent out on the 20th October.

'What Makes Us Care?' prints | The Big Issue Foundation
Old 09-18-2013, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Yeap I noticed I think only Megan and Klariza were there (from Skins) and OMG I loved the Craig picture..
Old 09-18-2013, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Craig's is one of the strongest imo

Old 09-19-2013, 05:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Francios Arnaud and Clariza are among my picks

The best ever Skins characters according to Heat magazine

Magazine Scans « Rubrika | Skins
Old 09-19-2013, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Heat Magazine smoked something cause Franky is one of the WORST characters EVER in ANY TV SHOW. I wouldn't have said that if we would have ended in S5.. then I would have totally placed her in the top characters of Skins but after S6 she doesn't even deserve a mention.

I totally agree with Tony, he's the best character in the show.. I totally agree with Naomi and Chris as well.. I am not sure about JJ... I think he was a great character.. but S1-S3 Effy calls me a bit more than him ..
Old 09-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Heat Magazine smoked something cause Franky is one of the WORST characters EVER in ANY TV SHOW. I wouldn't have said that if we would have ended in S5.. then I would have totally placed her in the top characters of Skins but after S6 she doesn't even deserve a mention.
This!!!!! S6!Franky is vomit inducing. S5 yes because of the androgyny and label free sexuality, but S6, nonononono.

Also, S6!Franky and JJ over Effy??? OK then. I loathe Effy stanning as a general rule, but JJ, really?

Old 09-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

I mean.. Effy was amazing in S1 and S2 and was pretty good in S3.. ignoring S7 ever happened, that just leaves us with S4.. where I would like to blame the writing for her character's week development and non-well handled storyline. I'd still place her before JJ tho.. cause of those first 3 seasons.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Agreed. Gen 2 Effy was a big step down from Gen 1 Effy imo but at least in S3 she rocked the tortured love vibe...then again, doesn't everyone in Skins?