Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-02-2012, 12:17 AM
New Fan

I still have hope that there will be something good in this season. I started watching Skins because it was so much better that most of the crap TV here in the States. So much more edgy and real, but I feel like they are losing that edge and that makes me sad.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkyfan (View Post)
I must be losing it, because by pretending it's a new cast I'm even getting neutral towards Malo, if they at least have any kind of buildup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
Ah bb, you're really losing it. Tbh I'm starting to feel indifferent towards Malo now. This might change when S6 premieres but it's good to know what to expect.
I hope my weary eyes are not deceiving me: you two becoming neutral towards Malo? Is the world ending, or are Minky shippers just losing it? R.I.P Minky, our flawless but gone ship.

Quote:
Maybe, just maybe, these two girls named Mini and Franky will meet. They might even hug, and when they do, Mini will feel a spark, a pang of butterflies. The colors will be brighter and the air will feel sharper, taste sweeter. She'll pull back and gaze into Franky's eyes, struggling to grasp a memory just beyond the edge of consciousness, trying to find the girl she swears she knew. After a split second she'll shake herself free of the trance and tell Franky she hopes to see her again soon.
Beautifully versed. I can already see Freya's all-awards-worthy acting: firm, careful movements, subtle and revealing facial expressions, the passionate yet tender glance that leaves no doubts about the bond those two share... shattered to pieces by the plain prose of life.

Quote:
Lmao, at this point I'm just thankful for the pretty shots that will make beautiful graphics. That's it.
The same. Also for Sean and Freya's both faces and voices.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
What a great move. Not letting the audience know when the show is on. I'm sure all the casual viewers will memorize the premiere date when they announce it one week before.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I just noticed Franky's dj set stuff in the background, maybe her headphones are connected to it. At least they haven't forgotten about that. Any signs that Franky hasn't completely changed makes me happy.
yep...

Quote:
Ugh, DNW. It might happen though, ugh. Although at this point I guess it doesn't matter. They're bound to have a whole bunch of meaningful scenes together.
mini will have meaningless sex and king alo comes in saves the day. making all her insecurities go away just like that

Quote:
For Mini, I just hope she ends up single and not with Alo/pregnant.
um why not? mini would LOVE to take over the farm i'm sure
Old 01-02-2012, 02:35 AM
Addicted Fan

If Dakota was cast as Mini im sure she wouldnt have sabotaged her character as much if at all

Never have I seen so much input by an actor over their character
Old 01-02-2012, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Minky romantic friendship= Anne/Diana romantic friendship in Anne of Green Gables. That was my first ever ship when I was like eight. So I'm fine and I'm really excited for 6.
I wish I could say the same. :/ I'm not excited and I'm definitely not fine with the way they've ****ed us, the characters and their relationship over. But what's the point about complaining now anyway.

Quote:
I hope my weary eyes are not deceiving me: you two becoming neutral towards Malo? Is the world ending, or are Minky shippers just losing it?
You know when something is so lame it becomes stupid to hate it so much and point out all the wrong things about it? That's Malo for me.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:33 AM
Loyal Fan

thank u for the new thread.

ahh this is so beautiful paz! love it.

Quote:
Anyone else expecting Alo to find out she ****ed that guy and get jealous? I think the scene of him in jail is probably after being thrown out of her party. Please let Rich, Nick or anyone else come to his rescue. If Mini goes there and they have a meanful scene, I swear..

i can very well see this happening. ugh..cant believe we will be getting malo in mini's episode. thank u jess!

lol its funny alright!

Old 01-02-2012, 05:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist (View Post)

Old 01-02-2012, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
lol its funny alright!
They brought this on themselves.

I'm still surprised they haven't uploaded a Fratty pic.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't like Malo, it feels to much like a punishement for Mini .. it's like "haha you though you were cool and now you end up with the biggest loser of them all" no offence inteded for Alo .. I mean, they obviously don't give a **** about eachother, so I can't possibly see anything romantic happening between the two of them, all I can see is Alo being horny and happy to get the chance to bang the pritty girl and Mini hating herself to the point of destroying what's left of her selfsteam giving herself away to Alo .. I would be open to this ship (nope, never going to happen) if they would give it some weight, some ****ing reason to exist other then being a pathetic teen drama clichè .. but it's not likely really

Last edited by dangit; 01-02-2012 at 06:07 AM Reason: I carn't spel
Old 01-02-2012, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
all I can see is Alo being horny and happy to get the chance to bang the pritty girl and Mini hating herself to the point of distroing what's left of her selfsteam giving herself away to Alo
You nailed it.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm still surprised they haven't uploaded a Fratty pic.
i am sure it will be uploaded very soon..we saw quite a bit of fratty shots in that BTS video.

Old 01-02-2012, 06:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangit (View Post)
I mean, they obviously don't give a **** about eachother, so I can't possibly see anything romantic happening between the two of them, all I can see is Alo being horny and happy to get the chance to bang the pritty girl and Mini hating herself to the point of destroying what's left of her selfsteam giving herself away to Alo
IKR!

maybe malo will be just friends? well, lets hope.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangit (View Post)
I don't like Malo, it feels to much like a punishement for Mini .. it's like "haha you though you were cool and now you end up with the biggest loser of them all" no offence inteded for Alo .. I mean, they obviously don't give a **** about eachother, so I can't possibly see anything romantic happening between the two of them, all I can see is Alo being horny and happy to get the chance to bang the pritty girl and Mini hating herself to the point of destroying what's left of her selfsteam giving herself away to Alo .. I would be open to this ship (nope, never going to happen) if they would give it some weight, some ****ing reason to exist other then being a pathetic teen drama clichè .. but it's not likely really
Old 01-02-2012, 06:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm glad I'm not the only one to see it this way ^____^