Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Loyal Fan

lmfao! this thread is pure gold rn..omg.
omg i am ****ing dead.

Quote:
And I think that’s a consequence of having found love …
totally agree with u guys..not at all liking the sound of this new found "love" and franky changing herself because of that..kinda stupid tbh. never expected a character like franky would do something silly like that. i guess ill wait and watch before i say anything else.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
totally agree with u guys..not at all liking the sound of this new found "love" and franky changing herself because of that..kinda stupid tbh. never expected a character like franky would do something silly like that. i guess ill wait and watch before i say anything else.
Franky's needs Mini's advices tbh

I'm 99% it's Luke, in 6x01 omg.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcuzxme (View Post)
Franky's needs Mini's advices tbh
ikr! i do think that mini will be the one who will bring franky back to her normal self after all the **** she will go through in the beginning of the series and that is why episode 9 will be mainly about them..it will be about mini trying to fix the broken franky..lol just a guess, because it seems like franky will definitely be going through a LOT!

Quote:
I'm 99% it's Luke, in 6x01 omg.
already hating this dude tbh. but how can she find love right at the beginning and change herself that quick? the interview says that she is all changed right from the beginning of the series. i am thinking it might be matty? ugh luke and matty can both gtfo imo.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
ikr! i do think that mini will be the one who will bring franky back to her normal self after all the **** she will go through in the beginning of the series and that is why episode 9 will be mainly about them..
Oh yesss.

Quote:
it will be about mini trying to fix the broken franky..lol just a guess, because it seems like franky will definitely be going through a LOT!

This reminds of the Liv's quote: "And that girl will always be lost!" Not forever if Mini finds her, and she will.

Quote:
but how can she find love right at the beginning and change herself that quick? the interview says that she is all changed right from the beginning of the series. i am thinking it might be matty?
Ugh, idek. Do you really think
Spoiler:
Old 12-21-2011, 10:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcuzxme (View Post)
This reminds of the Liv's quote: "And that girl will always be lost!" Not forever if Mini finds her, and she will.
http://blog.vh1.com/files/2008/06/med_ny_shake.gif
uh huh..mini is obviously gonna find her at the end..exactly why episode 9 is about minky finding each other again.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 12-21-2011, 11:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 12-21-2011, 11:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
why luke..WHY?!

omg i cant believe we have to like wait till almost the end for mini to come rescue franky..i dont know if i can handle it for that long.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:23 PM
Loyal Fan

posting this here because the thought of luke ****ing franky up is making me sad.

lmao i love this gif.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

This thread manages to get classier and classier with every New York gif that is posted.

I really hope Franky realizes her mistake and~finds Mini again soon.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
omg i cant believe we have to like wait till almost the end for mini to come rescue franky..i dont know if i can handle it for that long.
mte

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics
Old 12-21-2011, 11:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesedays (View Post)
This thread manages to get classier and classier with every New York gif that is posted.

Quote:
We have to wait some time for that ;_;
Old 12-21-2011, 11:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
We have to wait some time for that ;_;
Yeah I know . At least we'll have some good angst scenes, but I still hope we get some cute scenes to hold us through all the bad stuff :'(
Old 12-21-2011, 11:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesedays (View Post)
fingers and toes crossed for minky rn.

Quote:
Can't wait to see the rest of the pics
there must be more pictures in that diva magazine, i think? someone needs to scan it..i wanna see them in HQ please.

i cant with the cuteness.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yeah I know . At least we'll have some good angst scenes, but I still hope we get some cute scenes to hold us through all the bad stuff :'(
They can't ignore each other in the first ep ;_; i mean what.

Quote:
there must be more pictures in that diva magazine, i think? someone needs to scan it..i wanna see them in HQ please.
I don't know... But I don't think so. That picture is from the photoshoot of series 6, so we have to wait after Xmas to get the new pictures. I guess they are going to upload the site too... and upload the opening and everything.

Old 12-22-2011, 12:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I don't know... But I don't think so. That picture is from the photoshoot of series 6, so we have to wait after Xmas to get the new pictures. I guess they are going to upload the site too... and upload the opening and everything.
Less than a week until the photoshoots and interviews are released, and only one month until the show begins

lol that gif