Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't find the clip of Rich, can someone put the link up please?
Old 02-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySybilCrawley (View Post)
I can't find the clip of Rich, can someone put the link up please?
Skins 6 Episode 5: Brave boy - YouTube
Old 02-15-2012, 08:56 PM
New Fan

I'm so happy Rich is back--I was missing him so much. I wonder if, now that he's back, he'll help out Alo after Alo admits his love to Mini? And I wonder if anyone else finds out about Mini and Alo's thing; maybe Franky, if you see the look she shares with Mini in the clip.

I wonder what Blood's explanation for leaving the school is, though. His daughter supposedly died, but did he and his wife move to another town? Is he taking a break from working/going into early retirement? I just wish there was more closure with that, if we're supposed to believe that Grace is dead.

I know that the Grace/pregnancy storyline is likely, and it fills some of the current plot holes, but how is it supposed to be revealed and wrapped up by the end of the series? There are only a few episodes left, and Rich's episode has already passed. Is this all supposed to happen in the 'Everyone' episode? I can't see it coming up in any of the next couple of episodes. I know things happen quickly on this show, but it just seems like a lot. Also, the absence of Blood creates a bit of an issue. How can we get that story resolved without him there? I know that Pauline the nurse is supposed to come back, but it would be wrong and dangerous for her to approach Rich about Grace's pregnancy and faked death. I'm really hoping that Grace's mom will show up. Maybe she would be a bit more sensitive to Rich. Something about this seems a bit weird, so I think there has to be another factor that we don't know about yet. Maybe episode 9 really will be Grace...

But I think the one thing that we're neglecting here is that Skins likes to leave things open. We never find out if Sid finds Cassie. We don't know if Cook kills Foster. We don't know how the group reacts to Freddie's death. It's very possible that we never will find out for sure what happened with Grace. Though I think we will get some closure; they obviously left her death ambiguous for a reason.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazerie (View Post)
But I think the one thing that we're neglecting here is that Skins likes to leave things open. We never find out if Sid finds Cassie. We don't know if Cook kills Foster. We don't know how the group reacts to Freddie's death. It's very possible that we never will find out for sure what happened with Grace. Though I think we will get some closure; they obviously left her death ambiguous for a reason.
All very true. It also could be that we don't get any closure on the Grace's story line. It could also go the other way as well. We may never know what happened with Grace. Or maybe we will never get closure on that story line. Maybe we see Rich enter the hospital with the knowledge Pauline gave him. Or maybe after a small conversation with Grace's Mom he goes to the hospital. Never knowing.

My friend is also convinced that Liv's episode is going to be Rich heavy. I have no idea why she thinks that but she does. It is also said somewhere that Liv's episode is important for the WHOLE group. So maybe the plot line begins to get told in her episode. I mean this story line effects Rich the MOST...but it's not just him.

Or maybe it's all wrong. I am still on the fence I just thought that those were some interesting thoughts you brought up that made me think.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by subrosa (View Post)
RichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBackRichIsBack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I missed him so much.... I need this episode now... I'm so curious
and his face when the teacher hug him... Rich is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nene (12 years old fangirl mode: on)
-grace-v: Oh wonder. How many goodly Hardlet shippers are there. How beauteous our thread is! (from Hardlet thread #5)
Do you know what hurts most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before
Hardlet shippers shouldn’t be called shippers anymore. They should be called survivors.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:45 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

And it's about time too! But omg poor rich... I just want to give him a big hug!

Quote:
Damn it! I didn't know about the heat web chat. Has it been recorded?
Yup Jess' train got delayed so she wasn't there though

It's still nice though here The guy interviewing knew nothing about the show

Old 02-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Total Fan

So good to see Rich again
Old 02-16-2012, 08:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I can't get over Nick and Alo's faces
Old 02-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forelsket (View Post)
Jess' train got delayed so she wasn't there though
It's still nice though here The guy interviewing knew nothing about the show
I watched half of the interview with Will and Laya, but sadly Jess couldn't make it
Then I watched the interview from last year, the one with Sean, Laya, Alex and Jess
Old 02-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grace-v (View Post)
I can't get over Nick and Alo's faces
Nick is so cute turning around to look at Alo He's like "Can you see him? He's back!"

Old 02-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Skins live webchat 02/10/11 07:44AM, Skins live webchat 02/10/11 07:44AM heatworld on USTREAM. Other Entertainment

I love the Jalex in that
Old 02-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diu12 (View Post)
Then I watched the interview from last year, the one with Sean, Laya, Alex and Jess
"Who makes the most jokes on set?" "ALEX!" "It's you!" "It's me? Maybe to you." That interview is my Jalex heaven
And omg: "Grace is the loveliest, maybe they'll kill her" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 02-16-2012, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
"Who makes the most jokes on set?" "ALEX!" "It's you!" "It's me? Maybe to you." That interview is my Jalex heaven
And omg: "Grace is the loveliest, maybe they'll kill her" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I love that interview, and Jess saying her ep is a 6/10, a filler
That girl is so cute, no wonder BE decided to kill Grace
I want to hear Sean speaking Spanish since he's from Venezuela And Jess visited Uruguay? Damn, I feel pretty stupid for not getting out of Europe
Old 02-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I love this song

Old 02-17-2012, 12:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Omg I forgot they joked about that I remember at the time you were saying 'she shouldn't say that; she'll jinx it' or something like that It actually happened.