Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2008, 07:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm kindof upset that it doesn't look like Cassie will be at the funeral. Chris was her best friend and now they look like they're using Chris's death as a way to have Cassie not be there when Sid needs her, just like wwhen Tony got hit by the bus last year, and I think that sucks. She was much closer to Chris and if we get to see everyone else say goodbye to Chris, then I want to see Cassie's goodbye as well.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

I'll admit, I didn't cry during Chris' death. But, it hadn't totally hit me either. I did cry at the end though, it got to me. I'm still in a bit of shock about the entire ep.

Quote:
I'm kindof upset that it doesn't look like Cassie will be at the funeral. Chris was her best friend and now they look like they're using Chris's death as a way to have Cassie not be there when Sid needs her, just like wwhen Tony got hit by the bus last year, and I think that sucks. She was much closer to Chris and if we get to see everyone else say goodbye to Chris, then I want to see Cassie's goodbye as well.
I'm upset that it seems like that also, but I understand her need to run, coping that way. I hope she makes it back in order to make her own peace with his death.

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
Old 04-08-2008, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I finally saw it

[x] Loved the Cassie/Chris interaction. I totally would've shipped them if it wasn't for Jal.

[x] Cassie and Sid are so painful to watch as a couple to me It's just awkward (like that sex scene) and it's like he's constantly having to prove himself to her and it's like he has to convince himself that he loves her by saying it over and over again.

[x] WTF was up with that Disco scene ?

[x] Loved Michelle telling Cassie to grow up! You go, girl. That's exactly what she needs to do. I know she's messed up but that "I hate everything" attitude is so childish. They were supposed to be celebrating Chris' life at that dinner party and all she could do was be bitter and snarky.

[x] Chris crying made me cry

[x] His death was horrible

[x] Cassie going to New York was so random.

[x] Adam =

Overall I'm still kind of in shock Next week is gonna break my heart
Old 04-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecat (View Post)
[x] Cassie and Sid are so painful to watch as a couple to me It's just awkward (like that sex scene) and it's like he's constantly having to prove himself to her and it's like he has to convince himself that he loves her by saying it over and over again.
I know what ya mean. I rreally liked them in the first series. But now? Not at all. They are far too awkward. And when Sid said he never really loved Michelle blah blah blah line I just wanted to smack him. That is not what a girl wants to hear!!!

Quote:
[x] WTF was up with that Disco scene ?
Loved that!!! If only my exams had been like that!!

Quote:
[x] His death was horrible
Worst tv death ever!

Quote:
[x] Cassie going to New York was so random.
I know. I was sat there going "WTF?"

Quote:
Next week is gonna break my heart
Same here. I usually watch it with my bf. But I don't think i wanna watch it with hm next week cause I know I'm gonna cry and he'll take the piss!
Old 04-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'll admit, I didn't cry during Chris' death. But, it hadn't totally hit me either. I did cry at the end though, it got to me. I'm still in a bit of shock about the entire ep.
Same here. I just don't read spoilers so I didn't he was going to die, even if I knew someone would ( well, I do read a few LOL).
His death was DUH. He deserved something better
Chris/Jal didn't even have one last moment together. And I really wanted to see her when she told him she was pregnant.

The episode was good. I don't understand why she ran away to NYC?
Even if the first Cassie episode was a lot better, this one was good.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't understand how she got to NY!!
Old 04-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 04-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaly (View Post)
Chris/Jal didn't even have one last moment together. And I really wanted to see her when she told him she was pregnant.
I know, that made the whole thing even more depressing. They didn't even get one moment together during the entire episode
Old 04-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's so weird. I mean, they storyline was great and well written - I don't understand.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess they wanted to make his death as realistic as possible. You rarely get long and satisfying goodbye moments in real life...
Old 04-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's true.
But! if I were Cassie humm. LOL - this wasn't really realistic.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Could someone upload Hometown Glory by Adele? it is absolutely beautiful.

Anyways, this episode made my heart stop there, for a while. Especially when Cassie realized Chris was dead. I gotta agree with pretty much everyone that Cassie & Chris were amazing bffs. I'm sad we won't get to see more of that. Cassie running away to NY was incredibly random, but also understandable & a total skins thing. I was laughing so much at the Disco dancing with the teachers. that was another skins thing.

I was actually shocked (in a very good way) by Cassie & Sid's love scene, I though it was so realistic & raw. I've always seen the chemistry there, so I was dying for a scene like that one. Wowza. Who knew nerdy Mike & shy little Hanna could bring so much hotness. So yeah, I floved it.

el oh el at Sid saying Michelle wasn't so good in bed, that cracked me up. Chris punching him for trying to take a look at his balls was hilarious as well.

The little Michelle & Tony we got I enjoyed.

Now onto the bad - I'll forever be bitter that Jal & Chris didn't get to end in somehow good terms. I mean he died hinking she was going to abort his baby for god's sake. That was just cruel. Chris, be still my beating heart <3
Old 04-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

I can PM it to you! =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecat (View Post)
[x] Loved Michelle telling Cassie to grow up! You go, girl. That's exactly what she needs to do. I know she's messed up but that "I hate everything" attitude is so childish. They were supposed to be celebrating Chris' life at that dinner party and all she could do was be bitter and snarky.
I'm annoyed with everyone in this situation. I don't think Cassie has done anything horrible to Michelle yet, but she certainly hasn't been mature either. So from that aspect I was almost relieved when Michelle told her to grow up because let's face it, Cassie does have some learning to do.

But on the other hand, I'm getting a bit tired of Michelle and Sid making Cassie feel bad for bringing up the big ****in' elephant in the room. It's like Sid wants to apologize all the time for it (to the point of annoying me even though he should be very sorry) but when it comes to actually discussing it and bringing it out in the open, he avoids.

Oh, and I don't think Tony and Michelle were there to celebrate Chris' life, just sayin'. They were there to flirt and act like the newfound lovers they are (I don't have a problem with that, just making a point).
Old 04-09-2008, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'll Never Be Her (View Post)
It's like Sid wants to apologize all the time for it (to the point of annoying me even though he should be very sorry) but when it comes to actually discussing it and bringing it out in the open, he avoids.
I agree. And to me everytime he apologized it sounded like he was doing it do make himself feel better and trying to please Cassie instead of actually being sorry.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:10 AM
Elite Fan

I do think Sid was sorry about the whole thing, but not at all to the extent that he kept saying it. And it did get quite annoying, and honestly, I don't believe he was that sorry, but sorry nonetheless.

my first and only best friend

lea michele ♥ jon groff
oh my god. love her, love her