Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Absolute Fan

I think it's Tea's house though because she opens the door first and Betty follows her up the stairs.

Old 01-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedTea (View Post)
I think this is going to happen- but I think they'll be in Betty's house. If Tea's family doesn't know that she's gay, I don't think she'd have sex out in the open like that in her home. It'd probably be much safer for her to go to Betty's so that after they get it on, Tea can sneak out later. (which obviously pisses Betty off)
That's what I'm assuming happens. She sleeps with Betty then gets up and leaves like it was just another one night stand. And Betty does not appreciate it.

That is kinda weird that Tea leads though. And goes right up the stairs like she knows where she's going. Perhaps were wrong.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

WHERE'D THAT CAP COME FROM!?!? :o
lol

Quote:
I think it's Tea's house though because she opens the door first and Betty follows her up the stairs.
You know... I think the only way to understand Tea's way of thinking is to wait until her episode airs, 'cause, why she would bring Betty home when she's afraid of coming out to her family..... is BEYOND me, lol
Old 01-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
You know... I think the only way to understand Tea's way of thinking is to wait until her episode airs, 'cause, why she would bring Betty home when she's afraid of coming out to her family..... is BEYOND me, lol
Lust trumps logic

And the cap is from one of the trailers, the one where Tea says "I want the sex, but the girls I sleep with bore me..."
Old 01-15-2011, 08:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
why she would bring Betty home when she's afraid of coming out to her family..... is BEYOND me, lol
Yah that's what I don't get either. I mean the stairs isn't exactly the most secretive place in the house
Old 01-15-2011, 09:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

I just saw this on Tumblr ...

Idk if this has been posted yet or not.
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-15-2011, 09:32 PM
Addicted Fan

gorgeous girls.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:41 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT

Sammmiekins
Old 01-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

OMG cute cute cute I wonder, if it's their new home

Quote:
why she would bring Betty home when she's afraid of coming out to her family..... is BEYOND me, lol
First of all, she might bring her home when everyone's out. Second of all, who said she's afraid? Maybe she just doesn't feel like telling them
~ Shaz ~
Old 01-15-2011, 10:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

So.... did anyone just catch the 'new' trailer that just aired like....... literally 10 minutes ago?

It was like an extended/edited version of the "I'm trippin' balls on life" trailer, and- I'm positive this time: BETTEA SEX. (If I'm wrong, I just might never discuss promos EVER AGAIN, haha).

I CAN'T, YOU GUYS. I CAN'T. I wanna tell you what happened, but it was like 2 seconds long- you know how the trailers like to just do snippets randomly. It had to be Bettea 'cause it was during the part where she's talking to her Nana. The trailer swapped out the "arrogant bitch" line to show Bettea having sex instead......... (and I think Tea was on the bottom- not what I was expecting, lol)
Old 01-16-2011, 03:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedTea (View Post)
So.... did anyone just catch the 'new' trailer that just aired like....... literally 10 minutes ago?

It was like an extended/edited version of the "I'm trippin' balls on life" trailer, and- I'm positive this time: BETTEA SEX. (If I'm wrong, I just might never discuss promos EVER AGAIN, haha).

I CAN'T, YOU GUYS. I CAN'T. I wanna tell you what happened, but it was like 2 seconds long- you know how the trailers like to just do snippets randomly. It had to be Bettea 'cause it was during the part where she's talking to her Nana. The trailer swapped out the "arrogant bitch" line to show Bettea having sex instead......... (and I think Tea was on the bottom- not what I was expecting, lol)
Where can we see that trailer, I didn't find it on skins.tv

And could I be added please? I don't really get the Tea/Michelle or Tea/Tony, I'm totally for Bettea, if Tea is so openly gay she should date gay girls also.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

WHAT THE ****KKKKK. BRB NEVER TURNING OFF MTV AGAIN.

Quote:
Second of all, who said she's afraid? Maybe she just doesn't feel like telling them
Aw, but Sofia said in her interview the other day that she's scared of being found out by her family and is very nervous around them.
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-16-2011, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aw, but Sofia said in her interview the other day that she's scared of being found out by her family and is very nervous around them.
Oh...ok..but who can blame her? I'd be scared too, if my family was italian/jewish family
~ Shaz ~
Old 01-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Absolute Fan

But, her Nana has to know, right? I mean, she confesses stuff to her in the trailer. Or maybe she's deaf
Old 01-16-2011, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

I think her Nana might be the only family member who knows and doesn't judge. And Tea might live with her? And bring girls there Maybe that's why her family doesn't know?
~ Shaz ~