@Verso_Fashion
Spotted @philipp_plein #edwestwick HOT HOT HOT
Old 06-23-2012, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He looks good!

A short video can be found here
Old 06-23-2012, 09:39 AM
Absolute Fan

I really don't want Ed to have a role in this new THG/Twilight type of series (no offence to the fans) especially since the character he might play is useless

Also can Ed hire Blake's PR team? kthxbye!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

He's doing the catwalk!!
Old 06-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mounia (View Post)
I really don't want Ed to have a role in this new THG/Twilight type of series (no offence to the fans) especially since the character he might play is useless

Also can Ed hire Blake's PR team? kthxbye!
The series isn't very good, true, but the character's not useless. He's just ... less useful, lol.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Extreme Fan

but blake's PR team are just.. urgh
Old 06-24-2012, 03:29 AM
Elite Fan

Ed Interview with Vanity Fair Italy (that I have translated)

Quote:
Chuck Bass is a dandy, as a Philipp Plein testimonial your style is more rock, but in reality? How is Ed Westwick’s style?
«Let’s say something in between, I like to change a lot and every once in a while I try to exaggerate. I believe my style is influenced by the things that surround me, the music I listen to, I feel more rock in this period. I’ve also had other jobs in regards of fashion, but this is the first time a collaboration reflects my style completely. It gave my look an energetic spin.»

A fashion advice?
«Try new things, never be ordinary and be brave and if someday you go out with the wrong outfit, nevermind…»

What is never missing in your closet?
«A beautiful leather jacket, I think every man should have one.»

It’s your first time on the runway…
«Exactly, I really hope I won’t fall.»

Did you train?
«For months! I’m kidding, it all came really natural, working with a great designer and with great photographers, every piece of the puzzle went on its place, like during the shooting, it was a crazy experience working in New York with Terry Rihcardson, it was unique.»

I know you are a very dedicated fan…
«Of Chelsea, it’s true, and of England of course. I’m impatiently waiting for Sunday’s match.»

Rooney will play too, after the hair transplant he just did. What do you think, would you do that?
«Why not! You want hair, get the hair back. For now I have enough and I hope they will remain where they are. But if they would ever fall, who knows, why not, exactly.»

On Sunday England will be against Italy in the quarter finals of Euro 2012, will you watch the match in Milan?
«No,I will be already in London. My short trip to Milan, that I have adored, ends here. May the best team win!»
source: A lezioni di stile da Ed Westwick
Old 06-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So cute! I approve of all his answers.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Tweety!

I don't like Blake's PR team, it got me to "fall out of love" with her (that's the best way I can put it)
Old 06-24-2012, 10:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks Tweety!

Poeple don't like Blake's PR team? I had no clue Sorry I should have been more precised, I want them to take care of the "movies" part of the job I don't care about her being in every cover magazine, or being the new face of fashion brand etc. I mean good for her, but I don't really follow her stuff, I just find myself looking forward to most of her movies. I guess Ed has a different philosophy about work and the way he chooses to do movies. I just want to see more of him.

Also, the cast of the movie Ed might be in is so blah!

Tati, you are not rassuring me.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wait for James Bond Jr.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ed interviewed by Garance Doré:

Quote:
Okay, as you guys know, I’ve never been too interested in superstars.

I never know what to say to them (if I really love them, like John Malkovich, whom I met last weekend, I end up spouting off the abysmal, “I’m a big fan!” ugh, so ridiculous), and taking their photo is always super stressful (I already told you some stuff about Cannes. You always have to snap the photo in less than 3 minutes with 12 people spying on what you’re doing = perfectly natural, no biggie), seriously…
Let’s just say that shooting celebrities isn’t the goal of my life.

BUT.

BUT then there’s Ed Westwick. His reputation as an actor and all-around great guy and true gentlemen precedes him (I have sources in high places, trust me) so when I was called and told that he’d be in Milan (where I was at the time, don’t even try to figure it out. My schedule has been schizo these past few weeks) as he’s the face of the new Philipp Plein campaign (you can see the campaign here), I said yeah, let’s do this. Why not.

I should add that I get the impression that a photo of him would definitely make some of you very happy :-)

And since I know Chuck Bass way better than Ed Westwick, I asked you all on Twitter to send me questions you’d want to ask him. Even if he couldn’t respond to every one of the 465 marriage requests – he responded so graciously to a few of your questions:

(PS, next time, I’ll give you all a heads up so we can prepare some more interestingly existential questions to ask, ok?)(Just so we can look smarter.)

Has Chuck Bass’ style influenced your own?

For sure, definitely. My character on Gossip Girl has a really strong sense of style. He is not afraid to express himself and wear what he wants. In my personal life now, I don’t wear a lot of bow ties, cause I feel like my character on Gossip Girl always does so I kind of run away from that a little bit more. I like to dress up sometimes,but mostly, I end up a little more casual.

(Note from Gaga: Yes, I can confirm: The British accent is to die for. I have to stop the groupie stuff because Scott still reads my blog.)

I’ve never seen your tattoos, but I hear you have a few and my readers want to know, who’s your tattoo artist?

I had one done in New York, another in Dallas, and another in New Orleans, and then the last in LA.

So you don’t have one tattoo artist???

Nope! It’s just that when the moment comes over, you rush into the tattoo parlor. But I’ve never had one done in England yet! And none in Milan as well, soooo…..

What’s your favorite movie? ??

Aaaaah, I feel like it’s such a cliché, but the Godfather 2 had everything! It’s got the atmosphere, the performances, the story… It’s quite fitting, talking about it while I am in Italy…

Your favorite song?

I Miss You by The Rolling Stones…

Voilà!!! Garance, interviewer of the stars (ahhhh, c’mon!)!!!

So, how did you like him ?
x

Great pick for favorite song (he or the interviewer got the name a bit wrong though )
Old 06-25-2012, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miss You! LOVE that song!
Old 06-25-2012, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's one of my all time favorite Rolling Stones songs