Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Chuck S&S #13: Because We Are Chuck Bass' Whores, Spoiler Whores, That Is!

The 13th Chuck Bass Spoiler and Speculation Thread

S E A S O N 002

PROMOS:

The Ex Files

The Ex Files (Extended)

INTERVIEWS:

Ed says: "Everything is bigger and better."

Leighton: CB=TLA

Ed: "The group's kind of coming back together..."

Ed: "This is the first of a series of events..."

Leighton: "I want Blair to be with Chuck!"

Ed: "I think he spent the summer kinda contemplating his decision."

Premiere 'Red Carpet' Interview Montage

Ed: "Behind the elegant setting there's always the drama."

Ed: "My character does more of an adventure... into why he is the way he is."

Ed: "He chose to stay with his wicked ways."

Ed tells OK! that "My character is trying to figure out if he loves or if he can love."

Ed on CW11

LA Times: ‘Gossip Girl's' Chuck is the boy you love to hate

RedEye: Blair, Chuck sizzle on 'Gossip Girl'

ET Behind the scenes

Televisionary: Red, White, and Blue (Bloods): A Look at the First Three Episodes of Season Two of "Gossip Girl"

People: Exclusive: Gossip Girl in the Hamptons

NY Daily News: Sex and the snooty keep 'Gossip Girl' hot

Conneticut Post: 'Gossip Girl' back to its old self

YouTube - D10 - Gossip Girl Set & Cast Gossip

What's next for 'Gossip Girl,' and how it will avoid the fate of 'The O.C.'

Episode 204: The Ex-Files

Filming: July 21-30, 2008
Airdate: September 22, 2008
Writer: Robby Hull
Director: Jim McKay

THERE’S A NEW GIRL IN TOWN — When Serena (Blake Lively) notices that Dan (Penn Badgley) has been
cozying up to the new girl in school, Amanda (guest star Laura-Leigh), the ever-loyal Blair (Leighton Meester) and
her minions decide to befriend Amanda and sabotage her budding new romance with “lonely boy.” Vanessa
(Jessica Szohr) discovers a scandalous secret about Catherine (guest star Madchen Amick) and enlists Blair’s
scheming expertise to use the information to help Nate (Chace Crawford). Meanwhile, Lily (Kelly Rutherford)
finds herself drawn back to her ex, Rufus (Matthew Settle), once again. Taylor Momsen and Ed Westwick also
star. Jim McKay directed the episode written by Robby Hull.

Sneek Peak #1: "You know how persuasive our girls can be."

Filming Pictures 204

Episode 205: The Serena Also Rises

Airdate: September 29, 2008
Writer: Jessica Queller
Director: Patrick Norris

FASHION WEEK DRAMA! / DESIGNER MICHAEL KORS AND SOCIALITES TINSLEY
MORTIMER AND CRISTINA CUOMO MAKE CAMEO APPEARANCES AT ELEANOR WALDORF’S SHOW — In the midst of
Fashion Week, a furious Blair (Leighton Meester) learns that her mother, Eleanor (guest star Margaret Colin), at
the suggestion of her protégé Jenny (Taylor Momsen), has given Serena (Blake Lively) and her new socialite friend,
Poppy Lifton (guest star Tamara Feldman), front row seats to the Eleanor Waldorf show. Hurt once again by Serena’s
popularity and her mother’s betrayal, Blair decides to sabotage the show. Meanwhile, Dan (Penn Badgley) starts
hanging out with Chuck (Ed Westwick), but a walk on the dark side always has its risks and Dan learns that the
hard way. Lily (Kelly Rutherford) learns a secret that her new husband, Bart (guest start Robert John Burke),
has been keeping from her. Matthew Settle also stars. Patrick Norris directed the episode written by Jessica Queller

Chuck's Jail Side

Chuck & Dan in a Fight Side

Chuck Thinks He Killed His Mom Side

Leaked script excerpts

Filming Pictures 205

Episode 206: New Haven Can Wait

Airdate: October 13, 2008
Writer: Joshua Safran & ??? McNally
Director: Unknown

Chuck Skull & Bones Side

206 Filming Footage

Filming Pictures 206

Episode 207: Chuck in Real Life

Airdate: October 20, 2008
Writer: Lenn K. Rosenfeld

Chuck Buys Another Club Side

Filming Pictures 207

Episode 2.08: Pret-A-Poor-Jenny

Airdate: October 27, 2008
Writer: Amanda Lasher

CB Filming Footage

Filming Pictures 208 (EMPTY)

Episode 209: There Might Be Blood

Airdate: November 3, 2008
Writer: Unknown

Chuck, Blair & Emma Side

Episode 210: Bonfire Of The Vanity

Airdate: November 10, 2008

Leaked Script Snippits

Episode 211: The Magnificent Archibalds

Airdate: November 17, 2008

Quote:
SPOILERS from E!Online's Kristin
(Non-Chuck details removed)
Quote:
Marcus in Miami: Any word on Gossip Girl next season?
The crazy-good news, though? Bluck or Chair or whatever you want to call them are so on. Apparently, the producers have noticed the crazy-good chemistry that lies within that naughty-by-nature duo, and there'll be much more of them ahead. I'm actually told they will be "the couple" moving forward. (Holler if you’re happy in the comments! I’ll meet you there.)
Quote:
"The writers have identified their 'Ross and Rachel' of the series. The writers will be focusing on Blair and Chuck, who will retract their claws and learn to play nice."
Quote:
As for Queen B, don’t feel too sorry—she’ll have another boy to keep her occupied all season long. “You’re not blind. You can see there’s chemistry [between Blair and Chuck],” Leighton Meester [Blair] told me while shooting her upcoming guest spot on HBO’s Entourage. “It’s cute. But I think this time around it might be different because the first time it was just like this drunken, passionate thing, and it just went away, like, the very next day. I don’t think Blair really wanted it, but maybe this time she does. Maybe she needs him. Maybe he completes her.”
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[QUOTE]
Filming testamonials:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
I just found my camera, so i haven't been able to get pictures yet, but I watched them filming a scene outside Mathematics building. They changed the name to make it Yale.

It was C and S.
C says, "I know you're not a geography major, but Brown is in Rhode Island."
S says she doesn't have time for this.

Earlier, S and B got into a fight because of something S did and B said that S wouldn't be able to get into Yale if she tried, so S goes to Yale to spite her and try to get in. C makes fun of her for it, but I couldn't hear their dialogue.

I'll still be seeing them around, and now I have a camera, so hopefully I'll get some pictures.

For some reason, Jenny is at Yale, too. And the Skull and Bones leader guy is EFFING BEAUTIFUL.

I saw the scene where Chuck is walking, then bumps into S&B leader, who grabs him, then three others ambush him, throw the bag over his head, and the leader whispers in his ear.
Source: Tatiana (sendtherain)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote:
CW Blog:
From SpoilerTV:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suggested Titles:
Because We All Know That Blair Loves That Damn Mother Chucker.

Previous Threads:
#4, #5, #6, #7, #11, #12

We're holding on and letting go || Tony DiNozzo & Ziva David
Ch♔ir / Delena / Densi / Caskett / ES / BROtp / Spuffy / JH ♪ Beth

Last edited by TheMusicLives; 09-22-2008 at 03:26 PM
Old 09-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Tftnt
Old 09-18-2008, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks B!!

I think that Chuck will somehow turn Blair down in 2.04 and she'll start to be a bitch to him but hopefully we'll get to see her how she's really feeling about him.
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Quote:
I think that 2.04 is the first episode that I have looked forward to seeing the END of just because I want Marcus - GONE!
Oh lord yes! I think I wanted him gone before I even saw him in his first episode.

He is the anti-Chuck. And that is a BAD thing.
Elite Fan

TTFNT!
Old 09-18-2008, 12:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by issa (View Post)
Thanks B!!

I think that Chuck will somehow turn Blair down in 2.04 and she'll start to be a bitch to him but hopefully we'll get to see her how she's really feeling about him.
That would be amazing!
I cant wait for sunday to find out what happens lol.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Supreme Fan

I know that I wanted Blair to break up with Marcus...but If that doesn't happen, I think the only way I would want it to is if Marcus witnesses yet another moment between Chuck and Blair, then Marcus confronts her about it later and is like "You've been lying to me, and lying to yourself, blah blah blah." You've had feelings for him this whole time, and you've been using me as a fruitless attempt to get over him. Am I right?

Blair:....Yes.

I daydream too much. LOL

And something tells me that Blair won't admit the truth until someone squeezes it out of her. LOL
Old 09-18-2008, 12:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah I see your point. Ugh. I try not to get my hopes up too much just to find out that LM turned out to be an evil gay dude and B was forced to break up with him ...
Old 09-18-2008, 12:37 PM
Absolute Fan

tftnt!!

I think CB's feelings are in the bag once he comes clean about how he feels for Blair. All he had to do was apologize in 1.18, given an inspirational speech and dance with her a bit and she was his. Blair is desperately looking for love; she's willing to fall in love. But she's a romantic; she needs his gestures to cement that she can give him her heart (which I believe he has - otherwise they wouldn't have shown how hurt she was by his leaving in 2.01).

I think the reason she was so indifferent towards him after Victor/Victrola was because she was still hoping that Nate would be the ones to make the romantic gesture and he did, inadvertantly manipulated by Chuck. All she saw Chuck do was destroy her cotillion.

Notice when Chuck gave her the necklace, give his little line and kissed her shoulder he had her once more. She loves the romance - she lives it, breathes it. She asked it of him in 2.01 - she was willing to forgive the pain he put her through over the Summer while he distracted himself and she pined for him if he just told her he loved her.

He didn't, which tells her he's not ready.

On the other hand just because the audience sees that Chuck is in love with her doesn't mean she knows this. What she's seen from him is sabotage of her relationship with Marcus, seducing her for sex. He still hasn't done the grand gesture she needs. (I'm sounding a bit like Carrie Bradshaw)

Does this make sense? I think Chuck has her, has her heart. Remember up until this week he was using random girls to get her out of his system. Not a smart way to go.

Based on the pictures we have of 2.09 I think he's either said something or done something that has changed their relationship - that much is obvious from her face.

I gurantee you that if he had cornered her in the Party this week; confessed he's unable to stop thinking about her, that he loves her and wants no one else and it's killing him to see her with Lord Marcus she would've left LM right then and there.

Last edited by Isabelle CS; 09-18-2008 at 12:46 PM
Old 09-18-2008, 12:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Omg, I love this thread-title

I think it would be nice if we got to see B doing some of the chasing for once!
So it would be awesome if Chuck turns her down... that sounded so bad but so that we would get to see more emotions from Blair towards Chuck.

I'm actually aren't spoiled so much for eppie 4 but I can't wait for Marcus to be gone either, and take is duchess with him
Old 09-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Supreme Fan

ITA, Isabelle!

Quote:
I gurantee you that if he had cornered her in the Party this week; confessed he's unable to stop thinking about her, that he loves her and wants no one else and it's killing him to see her with Lord Marcus she would've left LM right then and there.
And I especially agree with THIS. If he had told her that at any given time, whether it be the PJ scene, the hands scene, or the blackout scene. Hell, he could have told her when LM was in the room after catching them, and he would have had her right then and there.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Marcus confronts her about it later and is like "You've been lying to me, and lying to yourself, blah blah blah." You've had feelings for him this whole time, and you've been using me as a fruitless attempt to get over him. Am I right?
Yess, you are quite right.

But, Marcus is so stupid. I have no faith in him. That always happens, he always figures things out and then... it makes no impact on their relationship whatsover.

He could walk in on Chuck and Blair having buttnaked sex in the middle of their school courtyard and Blair would make up some crap like "I only did it because yesterday we drank lukewarm tea and I prefer my tea to be steaming. I want you! Hold my like you did back on Naboo when I was just your delicate little flower!"

And he'll be all "did you really not like your tea lukewarm?!!!"

Then they'll kiss and Chuck will have to be fully dressed and styled before he walks in to see.

I daydream too much as well. And mine serves no purpose...

Quote:
She loves the romance - she lives it, breathes it.
You know! I noticed a difference in her character.

I should have said this earlier when I was talking about Blair developing. But, when Marcus tells her that he wants to wait and their first time should be special... Blair was not feeling that romantic gesture.

She's changed a bit. In this episode she wants to feel alive. She wants to the passion that Chuck gives her.

She loves Chuck and I think what she really wants is confirmation! She wants him to commit and "I love you" is the best way to get that. She want a gurantee that he won't ditch her again and that he's serious, then she'll give herself to him completely.

Last edited by TheMusicLives; 09-18-2008 at 12:56 PM
Old 09-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
He could walk in on Chuck and Blair having buttnaked sex in the middle of their school courtyard and Blair would make up some crap like "I only did it because yesterday we drank lukewarm tea and I prefer my tea to be steaming. I want you! Hold my like you did back on Naboo when I was just your delicate little flower!"

Old 09-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsalright (View Post)
OMG I DIED
Old 09-18-2008, 12:51 PM
Supreme Fan

And yes, LM is quite stupid...but he is not the most well written or consistent character now, is he? I wouldn't be suprised if they made him out to be Sherlock Holmes next week.