Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnySlippers232 (View Post)
I think evil thoughts about NB. Seriously, I'd take DB and CS over NB ANY DAY. I'm okay with DS, NJ, NV, CS, DB, SB, CD, CN...I just HATE NB for some reason. No offense to their fans or anything . And I'm not trying to bash them...that's just how I feel
We decided that B is crying to S in those pictures because she realized something about loving Chuck still, and she's afraid of getting her heart broken again. Because, i mean, we only see B crying on anyone's shoulder over Chuck. She's usually a rock unless something has really upset her....and this season, that has been Chuck. Episode 113, she full on FREAKED OUT crying and wanting to leave town AFTER talking to Chuck. He is the only one who is capable of moving her to tears like that, so that is what we're hoping for haha
Old 02-16-2009, 12:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittyKay247 (View Post)
We decided that B is crying to S in those pictures because she realized something about loving Chuck still, and she's afraid of getting her heart broken again. Because, i mean, we only see B crying on anyone's shoulder over Chuck. She's usually a rock unless something has really upset her....and this season, that has been Chuck. Episode 113, she full on FREAKED OUT crying and wanting to leave town AFTER talking to Chuck. He is the only one who is capable of moving her to tears like that, so that is what we're hoping for haha
Yep and I think this should happen after 1. she has a convo with Chuck after CS save her from the Carter incident and she tells him to eff off in episode 18 and 2. she over hears something or something is off with Nate after the dinner or whatever it is with the cousins.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

To me, CB are endgame. If they want to diverge and have a temporary hookup/relationship I'd rather it be anything but NB.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

I know what you mean. I really dont like NB and CV.

Everyone else I can STAND.
I've been underwater, breathing out and in
I think I'm losing where you end and I begin icon:iris
Old 02-16-2009, 12:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnySlippers232 (View Post)
To me, CB are endgame. If they want to diverge and have a temporary hookup/relationship I'd rather it be anything but NB.
I agree, but this is the one person that Chuck fears he could lose her to for good, so this is a set up designed to get him to step up, and reach out to her before he loses her.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchesgurl07 (View Post)
I know what you mean. I really dont like NB and CV.

Everyone else I can STAND.
Same. I cannot stand NB and CV. Both of those pairings just seem so wrong to me. The rest of the couplings I can stand. My second choices for C and B would be DB and CS (if they weren't, like, related), but of course I'd never drop CB now to ship them. That would only be if CB never, ever happened or I had never, ever wanted them to happen.
icon: kajsaan | gg fashion blog
Old 02-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzledeyes (View Post)
Same. I cannot stand NB and CV. Both of those pairings just seem so wrong to me. The rest of the couplings I can stand. My second choices for C and B would be DB and CS (if they weren't, like, related), but of course I'd never drop CB now to ship them. That would only be if CB never, ever happened or I had never, ever wanted them to happen.
Same for me dear!
Old 02-16-2009, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchesgurl07 (View Post)
Same for me dear!
i definitely love, love, love your icon. lol
Old 02-16-2009, 12:54 AM
Elite Fan

DB would be a no-no for me as well. I couldn't do it. And CS can't happen because they're related and I wouldn't want it anyway. CV wouldn't work for me at all, anytime but especially not since EJ are dating now.

I would end up only liking Chuck/Georgina if it weren't for CB, Blair would need someone new. And Georgina isn't even a regular character.

Blair would be a spinster before I'd ship her with anyone currently on the show but Chuck.
We're holding on and letting go || Tony DiNozzo & Ziva David
Ch♔ir / Delena / Densi / Caskett / ES / BROtp / Spuffy / JH ♪ Beth
Old 02-16-2009, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittyKay247 (View Post)
i definitely love, love, love your icon. lol

Isn't it mesmerizing?

Wifey- I forgot about georgie!
Old 02-16-2009, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wifey- I forgot about georgie!
We're holding on and letting go || Tony DiNozzo & Ziva David
Ch♔ir / Delena / Densi / Caskett / ES / BROtp / Spuffy / JH ♪ Beth
Old 02-16-2009, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMusicLives (View Post)
DB would be a no-no for me as well. I couldn't do it. And CS can't happen because they're related and I wouldn't want it anyway. CV wouldn't work for me at all, anytime but especially not since EJ are dating now.

I would end up only liking Chuck/Georgina if it weren't for CB, Blair would need someone new. And Georgina isn't even a regular character.

Blair would be a spinster before I'd ship her with anyone currently on the show but Chuck.
I think DB are amusing as frenemies or whatever you can call them, but I think in a relationship they would quickly grow boring. CS...I just love their dynamic as siblings. I guess I wouldn't ship them as an actual couple, but I do wish they would have more funny/sweet scenes together. They're one of my favorite friendships on the show, after Serena/Blair and Chuck/Eric.
icon: kajsaan | gg fashion blog
Old 02-16-2009, 01:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzledeyes (View Post)
I think DB are amusing as frenemies or whatever you can call them, but I think in a relationship they would quickly grow boring. CS...I just love their dynamic as siblings. I guess I wouldn't ship them as an actual couple, but I do wish they would have more funny/sweet scenes together. They're one of my favorite friendships on the show, after Serena/Blair and Chuck/Eric.
yeah, i love CS. Chuck always cracks me up when he's talking with her.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:00 AM
Elite Fan

I couldn't ship C or B with other characters. But the ones I hate the most are NB and CV.

Sebastian, Leighton and Ed were on set with the nanny at a certain point, so I wonder if the two SL connect to stir up troubles.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gems81 (View Post)
I couldn't ship C or B with other characters. But the ones I hate the most are NB and CV.

Sebastian, Leighton and Ed were on set with the nanny at a certain point, so I wonder if the two SL connect to stir up troubles.
Me and you like this! lol

That would end the show for me if CV got together after this NB crapfest. I can only take so much.

Carter N Serena
Carter Baizen - likes running through fields half naked