Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2011, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chuck Bass S&S #450: Because now we kind of want to see Clockwork Orange stoned! #savecommunity #sixseasonsandamovie

Season 5

- Episodes -

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14

"The Big Sleep No More" (TV-) (HDTV)

GOSSIP GIRL FILMS AT THE MUCH-TALKED-ABOUT THEATER EXPERIENCE "SLEEP NO MORE" - Several of our favorite Upper East Siders attend a performance of Punchdrunk's provocative theater experience, "Sleep No More," which translates to masks, anonymity and some surprising romantic twists by the end of the evening. Meanwhile, Diana (guest star Elizabeth Hurley) sets her sights on Serena (Blake Lively) in her quest to ruin Gossip Girl. Dan (Penn Badgley) is out on his book tour, but things aren't exactly as they appear to his friends and family. Leighton Meester, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, Kaylee DeFer, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Andy Wolk directed the episode written by Dan Steele (#507).

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21

"All The Pretty Sources" (TV-14) (HDTV)

SERENA PLANS A DREAM BRIDAL SHOWER FOR BLAIR - Serena (Blake Lively) is hard at work planning a dream bridal shower for Blair (Leighton Meester), but it should come as no surprise that Serena has to plant some false information about the shower in order to keep Blair from finding out all the details. Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Dan (Penn Badgley) decide to spend the day together to distract themselves from the fact that they didn't make the invite list for Blair's shower. Nate (Chace Crawford) and Serena find a silver bullet in Diana's (guest star Elizabeth Hurley) war against Gossip Girl, but struggle about whether to use it or not. Kaylee DeFer, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Cherie Nowlan directed the episode written by Austin Winsberg (#508).

MONDAY,NOVEMBER 28

"RHODES TO PERDITION" (TV-14) (HDTV)

EPISODE DIRECTED BY ANDREW MCCARTHY — Lily (Kelly Rutherford), Charlie (Kaylee DeFer) and Serena (Blake Lively) eagerly anticipate the Studio 54 party being thrown in CeCe’s (guest star Caroline Lagerfelt) honor. Nate (Chace Crawford) takes on a new role at the Spectator, but his first big story turns out to be about someone he knows all too well. Blair (Leighton Meester) turns to an unlikely person for help. Penn Badgley, Ed Westwick and Matthew Settle also star. Andrew McCarthy directed the episode written by Natalie
:: SPOILER SOURCES ::

Blair Waldorf needs a devil redeemed, not a donut. Is there any good Chuck/Blair stuff coming up on Gossip Girl? — Janey
And your reward is such: Of course there are great Chair moments coming up! Producers have certainly heard your cries, and all I’ll say is that you should not count anyone out of the running for Blair’s heart. On that note, can everyone please give Josh Schwartz his Twitter back? Also, CONGRATULATIONS. You are the winner of this week's Best Question award for one of the best characterizations of Dan Humphrey I've ever read.

Can you tell us anything about Blair on Gossip Girl and the many men in her life? She’s got her pauper, her prince and her king — how will she ever choose?! I’m really rooting for Chuck and Blair to get back together eventually. Can you tell us if the last five episodes have some drama for them? — Leslie
I don’t know how she’ll choose, but I do know that easier choices have been made by entire branches of the U.S. government. Kidding. But in all seriousness, there is definitely drama to be had, and I hear there’s more than you can handle in the two-part finale, which takes place over one event-filled night in the Gossip-verse (but airs over two weeks for us).

And what about Chuck? Josh [Safran] explains that the theme of this season, for everyone, is “growing up”. “They are all actually taking the first steps to who they are going to be,” says Josh. “Chuck’s journey, even though it looks like he’s a thrill-seeker [in the premiere], that opens the door to a new avenue for him, a new way of life, which isn’t what you’ve seen yet. But I think people will really like it. I think it’s the only actual step in the evolution of Chuck.

:: SET PICTURES ::
July 14th

Set Video - July 14th

August 3rd

August 9th

August 30th

August 31st

September 1st

Other Set pictures

It is a gross misconception that CBers ship
the couple in their current state- they don’t.
They ship them for the potential they have
to be great once they find their way
back from the dark
place they fell into.
As Safran said….
”its always dark before the dawn”.
They want to see CB rise from the ashes and grow from the dark place.

Old 11-26-2011, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT
Old 11-26-2011, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I (and Chuck Norris) APPROVE OF THE COMMUNITY TAGS!!!!!!!!!! TFTNT!!

But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be all right
Jacob & Liz
Old 11-26-2011, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-27-2011, 06:46 AM
New Fan

Gossip Girl Renewed For A Sixth Season?
Old 11-27-2011, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT
and yeah i have read that too..
Old 11-27-2011, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt.

aww the title.

i love you. ♡
Old 11-27-2011, 08:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisyonochek (View Post)
Not actual confirmation, just recycled quotes from the 100th episode party.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!! Finally a thread where they're not bashing ships...

Icon by sourburst
Old 11-27-2011, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrsfanre (View Post)
Hey guys!! Finally a thread where they're not bashing ships...
Welcome! we might bash DB a lot here.... just kidding!! I like to make things happy and quiet in here.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:50 AM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT also at the community tags.

Welcome Corrsfanre Loooooooooooove your icon.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by issa (View Post)
Welcome! we might bash DB a lot here.... just kidding!! I like to make things happy and quiet in here.
Don't care after seeing them list why DAIR is so much better

And gusts, please call me Regina!!

Mounia thanks. I love it too!

Icon by sourburst
Old 11-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Regina! You can call me Isa!
Old 11-27-2011, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great! Hi Isa!

Icon by sourburst
Old 11-27-2011, 12:23 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT....

Can't believe how long it's been. So they're a go for season 6?

Updated:
Wait nevermind just read the rest. Okay so we won't know for sure until Feb