Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-06-2010, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

Chuck Bass S&S #254: Chuck, I know it's not enough for you but we'll be by your side

The 254th Chuck Bass Spoiler and Speculation Thread

If you start this thread, please update the OP with new spoilers.

S e a s o n 3

3.18 "The Unblairable Lightness of Being"

A VERY PREGNANT DOROTA GETS MARRIED! — Chuck (Ed Westwick) offers to throw a wedding for a very pregnant Dorota (guest star Zuzanna Szadkowski) who insists that she and Vanya (guest star Aaron Schwartz) have a traditional wedding before her parents arrive from Poland and find their daughter pregnant and without a husband.. Dorota asks Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck to be part of the ceremony and walk her down the aisle. Serena (Blake Lively) tells Nate (Chace Crawford) she is having breakfast with the Humphreys when in reality she’s secretly meeting up with Carter Baizen (guest star Sebastian Stan). Rufus (Matthew Settle) discovers that Lily (Kelly Rutherford) has been lying to him about her whereabouts. Penn Badgley, Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr also star. Janice Cooke Leonard directed the episode written by Jeanne Leitenberg

3.19 "Dr. Strangeloved"

3.20 "It's a Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad World"

3.21 "Ex-Husbands And Wives"

"Filming Pictures"

(By TheMusicLives)

"Interviews, Articles & More"

'Gossip' guy Neal Bledsoe kisses (Ed Westwick) and tells: Was it good for him? | Ausiello | EW.com

From Kristin:
Nanda in New York City: Help us, TV Gossip Girl: Do you have any good Chuck and Blair spoilers? Please?!

You Gossip Girl fans can all exhale: Chuck and Blair aren't breaking up any time soon.

Could Chuck and Blair really be headed for gloom and doom?

No!

According to my rock-solid sources at the CW, despite last night's shaky ending and the promo for next week (above), Blair and Chuck are not breaking up any time soon.

"The are far from over," one insider tells me. "I don't see them breaking up this season at all."

You heard that, right? Not breaking up this season at all.

Bass Drama?! Dead People Coming Back?! You-Know-Who Returns?! *insert gasp here*

Well, even though it is true that John Robert Burke (Bart Bass) will be coming back to Gossip Girl, my speculation that Bart might actually be alive is not true. "He'll be a ghost," one source tells me.

But, get this—Spoiler alert!—that doesn't mean that Chuck doesn't have a "dead" parent who might not be so dead after all!

"There's a huge storyline later this season that is going to blow you away," promises my source. "And it involves Chuck, Jack Bass and Chuck's mother."

Also making a comeback? Serena's father. "We will see him this season," says the source. "But he hasn't been cast yet."

Suggestions?

Whoever it is, he's going to bring with him another major storyline arc and mucho trouble for Rufus Humphrey.

Also in the love department, thanks to Chuck's newfound family dramarama, you can expect Chuck and Blair to heat up again.

Amanda in New York City: I know you said Gossip Girl is gonna get better, and thank god for that, because the show is really awful this season, but could you give us some good Blair and Chuck spoilers? I'm missing them having a big storyline together. I'm so tired of Blair's NYU storyline. Are they gonna have more scenes together?

Nothing earth-shattering coming up on the Chuck and Blair front, sorry. As I told you here, there is going to be huge drama with Jack Bass returning and the possible return of Chuck's possibly not-dead mother. (Say it with me now: Mother Chucker!) And Chuck will have a surprising encounter at his father's graveside on the anniversary of his death. All that said, the good news I can share on Chair or Bluck or whatever clever name you call them is this: Chuck and Blair are not breaking up any time this season, according to my solid source. And they say TV love can't last!

Samson in New York: Do you know anything about Chuck Bass' "mom" on Gossip Girl?
I heard it's a trick by Jack Bass, but then, um, it might not be—or something like that. It sounds confusing and there are definitely a lot of twists and turns, so buckle up! (Especially if you're in a car with Tripp—anyone else completely over that character? I find myself focusing on his hair gel in scenes, which can't be a good sign.)

Frances: Anything on Chuck Bass' mother on Gossip Girl? Please!
Well, Michelle teases that her return to Gossip Girl may have something to do with Chuck's upcoming family drama in the video below, but I'm pretty certain she's kidding. See for yourself in the video above, including her pitch to have a Dawn Summers-Dawson Leery romance on Mercy with James Van Der Beek. Um, yes please.

Patricia in Boston: At first I was just sad about the Chuck-Blair breakup news, but now I am freaking the hell out. Is it true that the horrible thing Chuck does is sleep with Jenny Humphrey? I'll never watch Gossip Girl again if that's what happens!
Well, don't delete that Gossip Girl season pass from your TiVo just yet, because sources assure me that this particular rumor is totally false. So, while I can't tell you yet what bad thing Chuck does do, I can assure that you, no, Chuck does not sleep with Jenny. Whew.

Lauren in New York City: I'm so sad about Chuck and Blair breaking up on Gossip Girl! Anything new on that?
Ed Westwick himself says of Gossip Girl's upcoming storylines, "It all gets set on its side. Everything goes upside down. Things are going to get even more dramatic than they always are." And Gossip boss Josh Schwartz tweeted, "Trust. #ChuckandBlair." Believe the man. Josh is the one who made Chuck and Blair so awesome in the first place, and he wouldn't be breaking them up unless it was part of a greater plan, right?

From Ausiello:

Question: Who was she the woman standing over Bart’s grave on Gossip Girl? Was it Chuck’s mom? –Randi

Ausiello: First off, the grave stalker has a name, and it’s Laura Harring (The Shield). Second, yes, she will reveal herself to be the Bass family matriarch when GG returns in March. Something about this makes my impostor antennae go up though. Call me a whore for stunt casting, but if and when Chuck’s mum returned from the dead, I always imagined producers would go for a big name. You know, like Michelle Forbes. Who’s with me?

Question: I need a Chuck and Blair spoiler from Gossip Girl, please. —Amanda

Ausiello: Chuck will be accused of sexual harassment. Also, look for Chuck’s mommy issues and Serena’s daddy issues to intersect.

Question: Earlier this week, Josh Schwartz answered some Gossip Girl questions on Twitter, and he said that Chuck and Blair would get a lot of sexy time, but that maybe they would go too far. Could you please be more clear and maybe tell us what he means with going too far? –Fernanda

Ausiello: I can’t tell you how thrilled I am that Josh Schwartz is using his Twitter account as a spoiler dispenser. That’s just what I need, more competition. But enough about me and my insecurities. Here’s what I was able to get out of Schwartz: “After conferring with Stephanie Savage about what to say without saying too much, I’d add that Chuck and Blair have always played games to keep their romance exciting. But sometimes those games go too far and have a cost.”

Question: My friend Lisa smells like a goat; you can imagine what a social outcast she is. It would make her day — and who knows maybe she’ll take a shower — if you give us some information on the Chuck and Blair break-up on Gossip Girl. Please? She really smells! —Alianna
Ausiello: You’re a good friend, Alianna. Lisa’s lucky to have you in her life. I mean that. Please tell her that the rumors are true: Chuck and Blair will hit a significant (and potentially irreparable) rough patch at the end of the season.

Question: Could you give us more details about Blair and Chuck’s break-up on Gossip Girl? —Larissa
Ausiello: Blame Jack Bass. It’s all his fault.

I need some scoop on Gossip Girl. More importantly, good news about Chuck/Blair. —Vanessa
Ausiello: I’m going to let executive producer Stephanie Savage take this one. “The good news about Chuck and Blair is that when we come back [on March 8] they’ve got a really incredible run with each other. They’re [involved] in a very emotional storlyine regarding the mystery lady at Bart’s grave. They solve that mystery together and it’s a great example of Chuck and Blair working together and being very emotionally supportive of each other.”

Question: Is it true that Chuck and Blair break up again on Gossip Girl? —Mary
Ausiello: I will neither confirm nor deny that particular rumor on the grounds that it’s too spoilery. Besides, it’s also kind of a non-issue since any Chuck/Blair break-up will undoubtedly be followed by a reunion at some point. Isn’t that right, Stephanie Savage? “We really feel like those guys are made for each other,” she tells me. “But it’s not going to be an easy ride because of their personalities and their dynamic. It’s our job to throw some good obstacles in their path, but we always root for them to find their way back to each other.”

Question: There are pictures floating around from the Gossip Girl finale of Chuck at the top of the Empire State building. Any hints as to what this is about? I’m so curious. —Jaime
Ausiello: If you were smart, you would’ve asked me what happens immediately after that scene.

Question: Some scoop please on the upcoming Gossip Girl indecent proposal storyline. You called it first, now please give us more. Pretty please! —Jordan
Ausiello: The promo for next week’s episode gives away pretty much everything… except the big twist.

Question: Okay, I’ll bite: What happens immediately after the scene with Chuck at the top of the Empire State Building in the Gossip Girl finale? —Larissa
Ausiello: Something really bad and potentially irreparable.

Producers/Other:

CHUCK & BLAIR: IT'S ON!

Chuck and Blair will have storylines together regardless of what they are doing in them.

Ed Westwick's best work is coming up and Chuck has an emotional arc.

Blair goes from victim to vixen. More UES, less NYU.

"Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) are definitely going to be a couple and stay a couple this season," Gossip Girl executive producer Stephanie Savage tells PEOPLE. But don't expect it to be all chocolates and roses: "Chuck and Blair in a relationship is going to be something very unique and something we haven't seen before. They have definitely found ways to not be boring." Now that sounds interesting.

AG: Since we talked about how you hate it when things are leaked, anything you can leak yourself before someone finds it in a trash, or taped to a streetlamp?
JS: Well, there's something we're putting together right now, an event we're really excited about. It's something we've been wanting to do for a while now -- a musical. But a musical in only the way Gossip Girl could do it. Sometimes we have an idea like this, but then something else comes up and we put it on the back burner. Hopefully this time it'll happen.

Chuck Moving to Forefront

TVGuide.com: What are you gearing towards in the season's second half?

Josh Schwartz: You're really going to see a real emotional arc from Chuck [Ed Westwick]. I think Jenny [Taylor Momsen] and Chuck are really going to be driving a lot of story as we move into the back half of the season.

TVGuide.com: Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck's relationship seems to be going smoothly this season.

Schwartz: Yeah, although there was that moment at the end of the episode where Chuck saw that mysterious woman at his father's grave. That's really going to be a big part of it. We really want to move Chuck back into the forefront of the ensemble for a portion of these back episodes. You'll have to watch and see if it's his mother.

~ ~ ~

Georgina to Return At End of Season. No One is Shocked By This

Something wicked this way comes, and her name is—you guessed it—Georgina Sparks!

Insiders and the show's CW rep confirm that Michelle Trachtenberg will be coming back to Gossip Girl for the very last episode of the current season, which is starting to sound crazy good.

"There's a big scandal involving a certain guy you know," Michelle tells me. "She's back for vengeance."

So what's she doing up there in that photo with Serena's little bro, Eric? Well...

Turns out Michelle has actually stolen Eric (Connor Paolo) over to her own show. NBC confirms Connor is visiting Michelle's show Mercy this very week for a guest spot, playing a kid who sets off a pipe bomb on a commuter bus. (The episode is set to air March 3.) So it's a trade-off of sorts.

Still, on Gossip Girl, you can bet that Georgina will dig her claws into at least one of the Upper East Side guys when she returns for the season ender. "There will be a scandal involved," Michelle tells me of her return, then adds with a laugh: "I know, shocking. But they sent [Georgina] away to a fake prince this time, so she's gonna be pissed. And her vengeance involves a certain guy."

So who is it? "It's Chuck Bass' dead father!" Michelle teases. "I bring him back from the dead! No, I don't. But that would be really creepy. That would be the story if I were still on Buffy."
Ahh, Hellmouth, we miss ye.

Michelle says we can probably expect more catfighting with Blair, too: "It's so funny because Leighton [Meester] and I are so close and we always have to say, 'I hate you!' but it's like, 'I don't really hate you, I love you!' At her performances, [Leighton] has me at the front row and, like, we sing to each other while she's singing up there. So, we're the cheeseball friends."

Are you looking forward to more of the "cheeseballs" catfighting on Gossip Girl? Which unlucky guy will Georgie dig her claws into this time? Could it have something to do with Chuck and Blair's breakup?

~ ~ ~

SpoilerTV spoiler Chat:

Sarah on Gossip Girl- Are chuck and blair really going to break up?

Yes but it's not the end of their relationship for good.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MOD WARNING:
Isa and I hereby give permission to ANY moderator that watches this
thread to step in when you see bashing going on. In giving this
permission, we expect the posters here to heed their warnings.

* Do not quote pictures, make sure to remove the tags when you quote someone else's post.

* Do not double post, make sure someone has posted after you, if not, click the edit button and add your new comment.

* Do not bring discussions from the General Spoiler thread. We want this thread to be as positive as possible.

* Try to stay on topic. This means discussing Chuck and the spoilers that affect him, not past episode storylines or other characters.

If anyone has any problems with these notes added to the bottom of the OP, they are
welcome to refer to the Offical FanForum Rules for any clarifications they need.

The spoiler section that applies to us states:
Spoilers are allowed on the Male and Female Celebrity Forums as long as the spoilers are limited to information about the character that the actor or actress is playing on the television show that they’re on, and they’re not about the overall show. Spoilers on these forums should only be posted to discuss the upcoming work of the actor or actress, and they must be posted in separate topics and be clearly identified with the word Spoiler in the title.
And, as always, any questions can be taken to a PM with either me or Isa.
We're here for you girls and want to make sure this is a fun place to hang out safely.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by jhlover; 04-06-2010 at 11:48 AM
Old 04-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

tftnt!!!!!

my heart is breaking at the chuck hate.. they just posted some sneaks over elsewhere and this episode sounds just as heartbreaking.. for both chuck and blair.. UGH!!!!

why do the writers have to always make chuck the bad guy?
xoxo maggie

Last edited by fabulouslyfreckled; 04-06-2010 at 11:30 AM
Old 04-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

they posted sneaks?
Old 04-06-2010, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Van!!!

Sneak peeks, where?
Old 04-06-2010, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

I actually think things are much tamer than they were after 2.15....Maybe that's because not as many are watching anymore...
Old 04-06-2010, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

wow, so Chuck is really depressed

So I guess that's whne Nate talks to Blair and she tells him everything which then leads Nate to tell him he deserves to be alone
Old 04-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

let me see if I can find them..

one is nate and blair and the other is CSN... the CSN one goes first and then the NB one..

they are both heartbreaking.
xoxo maggie
Old 04-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

Yup, hope the CW uploads them to YT soon
Old 04-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

i can't find links.. but here are the transcriptions

CSN
Quote:
SP 2: Nate/Serena/Chuck

Chuck has been drinking A LOT. Serena and Nate walk into the apartment. He's looking for more booze. You can see Chuck's hairy chest! I think this is supposed to indicate how sad he is.
Serena: You're not going to find anything in there.
Chuck: Luckily for me I own a bar downstairs.
Nate: Hey, hey, hey, drink this. Look, we know this has to do with whatever's going on between you and Blair. Okay, you got the Empire back; you two should be celebrating. Not fighting.
Serena: You want to tell us what's going on?
Nate: Here. (Hands him coffee)
Chuck: (pouring something from a flask into the coffee) I thought our relationship could withstand anything. Apparently I was wrong.
Serena: But you still love her, don't you? (Chuck looks at her like DUH) Then show her that you're sorry. Take her to Blue Hill or upstate or buy her those Louboutins at Saks.
Chuck: I could buy Saks itself and it still wouldn't be enough. She doesn't want to talk to me. I've tried.
Serena: When?
Nate: Look, you haven't been outside in days.
Chuck: She asked me to leave her alone.
Serena: You don't want to wait too long, Chuck, or she'll think you don't care.
Chuck: Excuse me. (Leaves)
Serena: You think it worked? Well, maybe you'll have better luck with Blair.
Nate: Wait, what? you're making me do this alone?
Serena: Breakfast with the Humphreys, remember? Let me know it goes. Good luck. (kisses him)
Nate and Blair
Quote:
SP 1: Nate/Blair

Blair: Great, he sent Good Cop.
Nate: (laughing) Chuck didn't send me.
Blair: Serena.
Nate: Look, we're concerned about our best friends. And whatever he did, I'm sure you can find a suitable punishment.
Blair: There's no punishment for what he did.
Nate: You're Blair Waldorf. Punishment is your middle name. Just tell me what happened.
Blair: I can't tell anyone. It's too awful.
Nate: There's no such thing as too awful between friends. We don't judge, remember? We can forgive anything.
Blair: You can't tell anyone. Especially not Serena.
Nate: I promise.
Blair: What did Chuck tell you about how he got his hotel back?
Nate: He didn't. He just said, "Money solves everything."
Blair: He didn't use money. He used me. As a trade.
Nate: (laughing) Come on. No way.
Blair: He set me up to sleep with Jack in exchange for his BELOVED Empire...So now do you see why I couldn't tell anyone?
Nate: (He looks sort of like he wants to vomit.) Oh my god.
I assume after this is when nate gets all big man on chuck..
xoxo maggie
Old 04-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

yup this is when Nate gets mad at Chuck
Old 04-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

i can see why he does, but the mannor he does it in.. come on nate.. blair doesn't need you to be her knight in shining armor anymore.. try actually being a friend to chuck for once.
xoxo maggie
Old 04-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Does Nate take Chuck with him when he goes to see Blair? They were standing in the Waldorf penthouse when Nate tells Chuck he knows what he did, right? I can't remember.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

no, he goes alone

They are in the penthouse though and I wonder why Chuck is there. It seems to be later that day
Old 04-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Speculation time.. So I believe Nate has every right to be mad right now buttt he seems to be totally okay with Chuck in the next episode, right? RIGHT. So we're totally getting a "Chuck's cries in Nate's arms because he just lost Blair" scene.

I'm serious.. We're getting it.
make it shine

Last edited by Jane_Asher; 04-06-2010 at 12:09 PM