Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chuck Bass S&S # 227: Because we all love 'The Great Chuck Bass'

The 227th Chuck Bass Spoiler and Speculation Thread

If you start this thread, please update the OP with new spoilers.

S e a s o n 3

3.5 "Rufus Getting Married"
WILL LILY & RUFUS GO THROUGH WITH THEIR PLANNED NUPTIALS? / SONIC YOUTH PERFORMS IN THE EPISODE / HILARY DUFF AND MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG GUEST STAR — Lily (Kelly Rutherford) and Rufus (Matthew Settle) decide to move up their wedding to the next day, but will someone or something come between them before they become man and wife? Chuck (Ed Westwick) discovers a secret that Carter (guest star Sebastian Stan) has been keeping from Serena (Blake Lively). Dan (Penn Badgley) and Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) are pulled into one of Georgina’s (Michelle Trachtenberg) schemes. Blair (Leighton Meester) is suspect of Bree (guest star JoAnna Garcia) and shares her concerns with Nate (Chace Crawford). Taylor Momsen also stars. Ron Fortunato directed the episode written by Leila Gerstein (#305).
3.6 - "Enough About Eve"
HILARY DUFF GUEST STARS — Vanessa (Jessica Szohr), hoping to finally win her mother Gabriela’s (guest star Gina Torres) approval, desperately vies with Blair (Leighton Meester) for the honor of delivering the freshman toast at NYU, but at what price? Dan (Penn Badgley) invites Olivia (guest star Hilary Duff) to meet Rufus (Matthew Settle) and Lily (Kelly Rutherford), which leads to all sorts of problems for the new couple. Serena (Blake Lively) and Nate (Chace Crawford) team up to help Carter Baizen (guest star Unidentifiable Male Stan). Taylor Momsen and Ed Westwick also star. John Stephens directed the episode written by Jake Coburn
3.7 "How to Succeed in Bassness"
CHUCK BASS OPENS A CLUB AT HIS NEW HOTEL / ALBERT HAMMOND JR. PERFORMS IN THE EPISODE — In need of publicity for his new hotel, Chuck (Ed Westwick) decides to move up his club’s opening and enlists Serena’s (Blake Lively) help to get the word out to her celebrity clients. Feeling left out of the planning, Blair (Leighton Meester) attempts to win Chuck’s approval by secretly helping him with a problem concerning opening night. Dan (Penn Badgley) is unnerved when he finally watches one of Olivia’s (guest star Hilary Huff) infamous sex scenes with co-star and real-life boyfriend at the time, Patrick Robinson (guest star Simon Miller). Jenny (Taylor Momsen) is forced to choose between her relationship with Eric (Connor Paolo) and her new role as Queen Bee. Rufus (Matthew Settle) gets Lily (Kelly Rutherford) into the Halloween spirit. Chace Crawford also stars. Joe Lazarov directed the episode written by Sara Goodman
3.8 “The Grandfather: Part II”
Airdate: November 2nd 2009
Writer(s): Lenn K. Rosenfeld
Director: Mark Piznarski

3.9 “They Shoot Humphreys, Don’t They?”

Airdate: Unknown
Writer(s): Unknown
Director: Alison Maclean

3.10 “The Last Days of Disco Stick”

Airdate: Unknown
Writer(s): Unknown
Director: Tony Wharmby

"Filming Pictures"

(By TheMusicLives)

"Interviews, Articles & More"

'Gossip' guy Neal Bledsoe kisses (Ed Westwick) and tells: Was it good for him? | Ausiello | EW.com

From Kristin:
Nanda in New York City: Help us, TV Gossip Girl: Do you have any good Chuck and Blair spoilers? Please?!
You Gossip Girl fans can all exhale: Chuck and Blair aren't breaking up any time soon.

Bianca in Palm Beach, Fla.: Can you please put the Chair fandom at ease and let us know that this Chuck "gay kiss" storyline on Gossip Girl does not mean Chuck will be playing for both teams but is really just a scheme and will serve to bring Chair even closer at the end of it? Thanks!

OK...so...the good news is that Chuck is not really playing for both teams on the TV version of Gossip Girl (in the books he's definitely bisexual). The bad news is that Chuck's gay kiss is not doing Chuck and Blair's relationship any favors? Why? Because Gossip Girl's resident crazy lady (that's Blair, just so we're clear) tricks Chuck into kissing that boy, and Chuck's pissed after the fact. Don't panic, Chuck and Blair are not totally breaking up over this, but it does put a major kink in their relationship.

From Ausiello:

Chuck Bass kisses a boy! Dumbledore rejoices! Fangirls weep and rejoice! Secrets to be revealed. Is Chuck playing both sides? Let's watch!

Spotted: Chuck Bass sucking face with a dude!

It’s true! Multiple Gossip Girl insiders confirm to me exclusively that the CW phenom is currently shooting an episode for its upcoming third season in which Ed Westwick’s legendary lothario kisses another man.

So who’s the lucky guy? And what are the circumstances surrounding the same-sex smooch? Keep reading for all the spoilery details…

First things first: Sorry to disappoint, but no, it’s not Chace Crawford. Westwick’s “romantic” interest is up-and-comer Neal Bledsoe (CSI: NY, Guiding Light), who’s guest-starring in episode 6 as Josh Ellis, NYU’s head of freshman affairs. Since Josh is tasked with selecting an incoming student for the honor of delivering the freshman speech, he’s, shall we say, a person of interest to Blair. In fact, she’s so determined to snag the slot that she goes so far as to pimp out her boyfriend out to the gay guy in charge.

The catch? All you need to know is there is one. Oh, and wait until you hear what Chuck says to Blair following the lip-lock. (Must. Resist. Temptation. To. Spoil.)

It was only a matter of time before GG played the maybe-gay card with Chuck, who swung both ways in Cecily von Ziegesar’s Gossip Girl books.

What do you think? Surprised? Titillated? Horrified? Choose your adjectives below!

Question: How is Chuck gonna react when he finds out Blair tricked him into kissing a guy on Gossip Girl? Is there gonna be a revenge? —Amy

The kiss itself isn’t the issue. It’s the general lack of trust between them that causes problems. And the tension grows the following week when another breakdown in trust occurs — this time involving the bar Chuck opens in his new hotel.

Producers/Other:

CHUCK & BLAIR: IT'S ON!

"Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) are definitely going to be a couple and stay a couple this season," Gossip Girl executive producer Stephanie Savage tells PEOPLE. But don't expect it to be all chocolates and roses: "Chuck and Blair in a relationship is going to be something very unique and something we haven't seen before. They have definitely found ways to not be boring." Now that sounds interesting.

AG: Since we talked about how you hate it when things are leaked, anything you can leak yourself before someone finds it in a trash, or taped to a streetlamp?
JS: Well, there's something we're putting together right now, an event we're really excited about. It's something we've been wanting to do for a while now -- a musical. But a musical in only the way Gossip Girl could do it. Sometimes we have an idea like this, but then something else comes up and we put it on the back burner. Hopefully this time it'll happen.

Exclusive: Desmond Harrington Returns to Gossip Girl

Jack Bass, the devious uncle of Gossip Girl's Chuck (Ed Westwick), is set to return to the show later this season, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

"I will be back this year," says Desmond Harrington, who plays the character. "I think it's episode 15 or 16 where I show back up. It's fun playing Uncle Jack."

When we last saw Jack, he tried to attack Lily van der Woodsen (Kelly Rutherford), who had taken over Bass Industries for Chuck. Jack was then sent packing back to Australia with a sore jaw after being punched by Chuck.

Chuck Bass shares a gay kiss this season

Harrington, who currently plays Det. Quinn on Dexter, says the producers asked him to come back, but he doesn't yet know the plot details surrounding Jack's return to New York. However, the actor says he hopes to continue making Chuck's life a living hell. "I think, if anything, I am there to screw that kid's life up basically," Harrington says. "I think he might be, out of all the most evil characters the show has ever had on it, the most evil character. He's evil."

Are you excited to see more of Jack Bass?

Random Stuff:

A tentative shooting schedule by Shannon here:

3.1: june 29th-july 9th
3.2 : july 10- july 20
3.3 : july 21st-july 29th
3.4 : july 30th- august 10th
3.5 : august 21st-september 3rd
3.6 : september 4th- september 17th
3.7 : september 18th-october 1st
3.8 : october 2nd-15th
3.9 : october 16th-29th
3.10 : october 30th-november 12th
3.11: november 13-november 26th
3.12: november 27th-december 10th

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MOD WARNING:
Isa and I hereby give permission to ANY moderator that watches this
thread to step in when you see bashing going on. In giving this
permission, we expect the posters here to heed their warnings.

* Do not quote pictures, make sure to remove the tags when you quote someone else's post.

* Do not double post, make sure someone has posted after you, if not, click the edit button and add your new comment.

* Do not bring discussions from the General Spoiler thread. We want this thread to be as positive as possible.

* Try to stay on topic. This means discussing Chuck and the spoilers that affect him, not past episode storylines or other characters.

If anyone has any problems with these notes added to the bottom of the OP, they are
welcome to refer to the Offical FanForum Rules for any clarifications they need.

The spoiler section that applies to us states:
Spoilers are allowed on the Male and Female Celebrity Forums as long as the spoilers are limited to information about the character that the actor or actress is playing on the television show that they’re on, and they’re not about the overall show. Spoilers on these forums should only be posted to discuss the upcoming work of the actor or actress, and they must be posted in separate topics and be clearly identified with the word Spoiler in the title.
And, as always, any questions can be taken to a PM with either me or Isa.
We're here for you girls and want to make sure this is a fun place to hang out safely.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by issa; 10-11-2009 at 10:56 PM
Old 10-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT!

GAHH! THE SP! So adorableeee! OH CB.

I have so much love for Chuck's hate towards Carter.. I really don't know why.
make it shine
Old 10-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the coupley vibe we got in that clip,
and Chuck massaging Blair Love it!!
Old 10-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

And awwww the extended promo! Chuck in the wedding party!

And CB are holding hands. And Chuck looks ANGRY.
make it shine
Old 10-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Just saw the previews, ugh i dont' like the NB reminders poor chuc
Old 10-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I kinda liked Chuck jealous as hell and B is kinda oblivious why, she doesn't see it I thought it was funny actually

but ahh CB kill me! that was hot and hilarious all at the same time!
But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be all right
Jacob & Liz
Old 10-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

i thinks it just i got so bored of jealous chair in s2, i really don't want it in s3. But i think becuase they showed chuck getting pissed, i think chair will have a major fluffy scene
Old 10-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

well thats definitely true!! if it were real angsty jealousy Id be annoyed and sad about this. But since its like this I can take it, and yeah I hope something fluffy comes before the drama that seems like this episode will be
Jacob & Liz
Old 10-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

I don't think the threesome will involve Chuck. I mean Chuck in a threesome.. what's so shocking about that? He's probably done it countless times. A Chuck threesome would have to include Blair or I'd be pissed if it was with another girl, but Blair would never do that. I don't want Chuck involved. I think it'll involve Georgie and Dan and probably Olivia. I wonder if this'll be real or a dream?

CB sneak peek was sooo hot and cute!!! C massaging B down.... He looked so sexy. C's still a little sensitive about N and Ca. Blair's like...

This eppy looks so good. Can't wait! Is it Monday yet?

~Wendy
Old 10-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont think the threesome involves Chuck either, I mean if they mean this to be an OMG moment we know Chuck has had 3somes. And while the inclusion of Blair would be pretty OMFG it doesnt really make sense with Blair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitywr (View Post)
CB sneak peek was sooo hot and cute!!! C massaging B down.... He looked so sexy. C's still a little sensitive about N and Ca. Blair's like...
I know! I think that's what amused me most, Blair is just like what are you talking about But I wonder if this could be set up to insecurities for later episodes. Or if they'll have Blair acknowledge it and say something to him for some nice fluff.
Jacob & Liz
Old 10-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Loyal Fan

So much stuff is happening or gonna happen, like the threesome i wasn't really surprise they decided to do it, i mean its gossip girl anything goes...but i think all the people they listed that "might" have a threesome...my gut tells me its not even those people i think its gonna to be with 3 people we would never expect...thats what makes the show fun interesting and shocking all at once! I was def. thinking it wouldn't be chuch cause Chuck does threesomes. lol I think its gonna be someone we'd never see coming!
Old 10-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

The sneak peek...

That was hot. C massaging B. Of course its not going to be a normal massage. They're CB.

I love how Chuck has issues with both Carter and Nate but Blair is like...Chuck...bed...massage....
Old 10-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisM (View Post)
I dont think the threesome involves Chuck either, I mean if they mean this to be an OMG moment we know Chuck has had 3somes. And while the inclusion of Blair would be pretty OMFG it doesnt really make sense with Blair
IA. It wouldn't make sense for Blair. Unless it was a dream or something. But I still don't think it'll involve CB.

Quote:
I know! I think that's what amused me most, Blair is just like what are you talking about But I wonder if this could be set up to insecurities for later episodes. Or if they'll have Blair acknowledge it and say something to him for some nice fluff.
I hope she says something to let Chuck know he doesn't have to worry about either N or Ca. And he doesn't. But I can understand it still be a sore spot with him. He's never trusted Carter anyway, so he's just looking out for his sis. Unfortunately, B doesn't know Carter like Chuck does. She just thinks all is well with Ca/S, because S is happy.

BTW Chuck's arms looked really hunky when he was massaging B. Ed working out is really paying off. Now if only we could get a shirtless scene and a steamy CB sex scene! Please GG writers?

~Wendy
Old 10-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

That sp was hot!
Old 10-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess the whole episode Chuck will be Team Bree and B will be Team Carter, until G shows up and they will forget about it. lol