Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

Natalie Cunial #1: Because With Her PMA Nothing Can Break This Girl Down.

Welcome To The 1st Natalie Cunial APPRECIATION THREAD!

Supporters
Brucas4life
Claire&CharlieFan4eva
danielle002
Alexa

Youtube Links

YouTube - BB9: Ryan feeds the guinea pigs/ Natalie 27 letter alphabet
YouTube - Super Secret Agent Natalie
YouTube - BB9 Natalie & Josh Bless The House
YouTube - Natalie Big Brother 9 Finale Interview Exclusive

Quotes

"I'm not drunk, I'm buzzed. And I'm like this all the time anyway, so it doesn't matter."

"They used to call me Nice Natty. Well, they had better start calling me Naughty Nasty Natty."

"Please dear God. Avenge Matty's departure, dear God. He didn't do anything. Matty deserves to be here and he got executed out of here for nothing. Simply because he's a good-looking guy and he's got the biggest muscles. It's not fair. Amen."

"I'm done D-U-N! with these people in here, and they're going to see a whole new side of me that they haven't seen before, and I can't wait to bring it out."

Vicky

Last edited by Brucas4life; 12-13-2008 at 09:01 AM
Old 04-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

aww yay I love Natalie!

Thanks for starting
Old 04-04-2008, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

I couldn't believe she didn't already have a thread. There must be so many good quotes and videos of her out there which I want to add to the opening.

I so hope she makes it to that Final 2. Out of all of them, she is the one who I want to win. She has seriously stepped up her game since Matt left, and after everything she has been put through on that show I think she deserves to get to the final.

Vicky
Old 04-13-2008, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

Unfortunately, Natalie looks like she's between a rock and a hard place this week . Hopefully she'll win veto.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so sad she got evicted. I felt so bad for her. I was glad to see Adam at least voted for her, shame Ryan betrayed her though. The house really is not the same without her, it's too quiet. Seeing the way Shelia treated Nat in that last week really made me hate Shelia. I just wish Nat had never given Shelia that HOH, some people are just so ungrateful.

Vicky
Old 04-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Yeah it sucks without Nat in the house I really hope that Sheila doesn't win this game because of her actions towards Natalie.

Oh well I hope we get to see some great Nat footage in sequester.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

I do and I don't want to see sequester footage. I want to see Matt/Nat because I love both of them, but I am worried for her being stuck in a house again with 3 people who hate her and want to make her life hell. I hated seeing how they attacked her before and I don't want to have to see anything like that again, the only positive is that at least she has Matt there with her.

Shelia does not deserve any money. She still can not except that Nat gave her that HOH. She has won nothing and the one time someone helps her win something she evicts them. I am still so annoyed about that. I am rooting for Adam to win now and I think it's quite obvious that as long as Adam is in the final that he will have Nat's vote, and probably Matt's too as I think they will vote together.

I really hated watching her last week in the house, I felt so bad for her because she really did trust those 2 boys. Her biggest downfall was definitely that she was too nice. It's all ifs and buts, but I would have loved to have seen what would have happened had Nat not given that HOH to Shelia.

Vicky
Old 04-22-2008, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I rewatched the pickle juice (along with actual pickels) incident.. and it was literally FORCED onto her by James.

He was being such a child, and I can't believe the way they treated a LOT of people in the house.

I enjoyed Nat most of the time, but near the end I was ok with her leaving.

She's adorable, though!
And no where NEAR fat.
growing up. moving on.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

I never saw the pickle juice incident

ETA: watching it now
Old 04-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't know which one you watched.. but the first time I saw it (when it actually happened) I never saw James cuz of the angle.. but this one is perfect.

YouTube - 2nd Worst Fight In Big Brother History Part 1

I can't believe people actually liked him OR Chelsia.
Boggles my mind.
growing up. moving on.
Old 04-23-2008, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

It's not really something I want to see again. The water and pickle juice was one thing but then some of the things they planned to do to her were just imo completely out of line. I hated all of it, there was no need for it, when Matt got put up Nat/Matt did not react like that, some people just are not nice I guess.. One thing I will say about it though was no matter how Josh/Chelsia/James attacked Nat, not once did I see her cry. She was so strong and would not let them see they got to her. The only time I saw her crying was because of the people close to her, Matt and in the last week Adam/Ryan.

Any Nat quotes to add to the opening?

Vicky
Old 04-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a bad memory.. so I can't remember any of her quotes but I agree she was strong.

Josh/James/Chelsia were just very immature, and I agree that after Matt being put up to get backdoored they didn't act like children even with the circumstances they were in and being lied to, etc.
growing up. moving on.
Old 04-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Do you want me to add you to the supporters list? It's looking kinda empty

I am going to try and find some quotes as I know there are tons of things she said that that made me laugh.

Vicky
Old 04-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

May I be added?

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 04-26-2008, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

All done. Now I don't feel so lonely on the list Do you have any fave Natalie quotes?

Vicky