Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-27-2008, 03:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Live Feeds Spoiler Discussion #13: Because Natalie is Hoh, who will she put up?

BB9 Feeds Discussion Thread

Banner made by the awesome Meg!!

HOH: Natalie
Original Nominees: James and Josh
Veto Winner: James
Nominees Post Veto: TBA

Fan List

Touldengal
XChris76X
xEJx
Kev07
becky43078
blueschild007
fallenangel007
melizabeth032
Daisyduck

If you want to be added, just ask!

Here's the schedule:

Tuesday, Feb. 12
8:00-9:00 PM NCIS
9:00-10:00 PM BIG BROTHER 9
10:00-11:00 PM JERICHO

Wednesday, Feb. 13
8:00-9:00 PM BIG BROTHER 9
9:00-10:00 PM CRIMINAL MINDS
10:00-11:00 PM CSI: NY

Sunday, Feb. 17
7:00-8:00 PM 60 MINUTES
8:00-9:00 PM BIG BROTHER 9
9:00-10:00 PM COLD CASE
10:00-11:00 PM SHARK

source

Last edited by fallenangel007; 03-29-2008 at 06:17 PM
Old 03-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

lol thanks A2 for the new thread and although i TOTALLY agree with this title, it might upset those who are natalie fans.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:21 PM
Supreme Fan

okay lol i'll change it
Old 03-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread A2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XChris76X (View Post)
That might actually save this horrible week. But that sounds to good to be true.

I expect the negative scenario of Natale pulling a clean sweep and winning POV. Her and her group of kiss asses praising her and celebrating all week Saying how God made this her week and she will being sending Matty his Bday present. And then noms staying the same and James having no choice but to try to campaign against Josh which will end up being pointless anyway and will make things very awkward between them 2 all week.
Yeah, no doubt its the best case scenario and a long shot and too good to be true. All of them

But if it does end up happening then it'd be funny since it would then all fall on James as to who would be the one to leave. If he voted the way Nat and Sheila wanted, it'd be a 2-2 tie and Nat would get to break the tie, and if he voted with Adam and Ryan then it would be 3-1 in favor of Josh. He might be able to get some safety for next week out of this.

Again, this is the best case scenario and would probably take a miracle for this to happen.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

yay, thanks for the new thread!
Old 03-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Feeds are back on. James and Josh are nominated.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Surprise, surprise.

Hopefully James can pull off his 3rd POV win in a row. If not, whatever, Josh has to win HOH.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

This is completely off topic but am I the only one that gets annoyed when the house blames all of their problems on James? I remember last night N/A/R/S were blaming James for doing something when he was laying in bed sleeping.

It used to happen to Amanda all the time after she was evicted.

Plus Natalie sucks for realz. She was bashing Chelsia for sleeping with James because he's an atheist. She bashes anyone that does beleive the nonsense that comes out of her mouth. She's a terrible example for Christians.

Well James for veto please.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07 (View Post)
I haven't even turned on my feeds today, why aggravate myself?

College basketball comes on in an hour, so that'll put me in a good mood.

These people are such hypocrites, everyone but James can campaign, everyone but James can try and cut deals to stay, it's ridiculous.

If either Nat or Sheila make it to the end, I will be so ****ing pissed.

I don't hate Adam & Ryan, I just don't like them, but I'd be okay with them winning. If Nat or Sheila wins, I will be emarrased to be a fan of this show.

I want James to win POV and stay SOLELY because it would piss off the other side more, and it would be the only shot that both stay. I absolutely despise the other side, so anything that pisses them off, makes them upset, etc. I'm all for. I desperately want James to win POV, take himelf off, and then Josh work his magic to get Ryan & Adam's votes and stay, and the 4 of them agree that whoever wins HOH puts up the females, and they go to the Final 4 together.

Honestly, I really could see Josh staying if James wins POV, cause he'll have James & Ryan's votes, and would only need Adam's, and I think he could easily get it if he pitched a deal to him, and told him how Sharon has been the mole, etc.

That's really the only way both stay, and at this point, I just want James to stay to stick it to the other side.

I like Josh too, but James staying would just be pure gold because the other side would be so upset.
I completely agree Kev!! This would be the perfect opportunity for the 4 of them to align!! Get rid of the girls and battle it out for the end.

I don't know if they are smart enough to do that though. I can definately see Adam voting out Sharon only because I think he is smart enough to see that she is a threat (in with the girls) and Josh is basically alone (so Adam thinks). They also know that in the end Josh could never ever win an endurance comp and if it were the 3 of them in an endurance comp that comp would probably last about 15 minutes

They really really need to push that if all 4 of them are in sequester then they control who wins. Josh or James needs to make the other side realize that if one of them is in F2 then thier "team" (Matt/Nat/Sheila...)controls the votes who wins.

What was the original title?
Old 03-27-2008, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Amanda!

Not surprised by the nominees at all. We'll see what happens with the POV.

I'm feeling pretty bad for James right now. I mean she just left yesterday...it's only going to get worse from here. Especially if he doesn't win POV tomorrow.

Paige - No. You are not. It drives me up a m'fing wall. He's the new Nick. Don't you know that James is responsible for global warming and the genocide in Africa?

meg | tumblr
Old 03-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Josh is acting like such a baby since going on the block, he's scared and paranoid as hell. Makes me want James to stay.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OH GOOD LORD.

Do these people are stop talking about freaking Chelsia? My f'n god. That is all they talk about. James & Chelsia. James & Chelsia. James & Chelsia. For hating these people and being so not jealous of them they sure do spend a lot of their time talking about them. I wanted to punch Shelia when she was talking to James in the sauna. Chelsia this, Chelsia that. Good god, you all sit there and try and pretend that it didn't effect you at all and just made you stronger but that is an OBVIOUS lie because you keep harping on it. It obviously hit you where it hurts. More props to Chels for that.

/rant

meg | tumblr
Old 03-27-2008, 07:08 PM
Total Fan

James is Scrappy and will not go down without a fight!!!

SYLLABICATION: scrap·py
PRONUNCIATION: skrp
ADJECTIVE: Inflected forms: scrap·pi·er, scrap·pi·est
1. Quarrelsome; contentious. 2. Full of fighting spirit. See synonyms at argumentative.
OTHER FORMS: scrappi·ly —ADVERB
scrappi·ness —NOUN

SCRAPPY IMAGE:

Last edited by Daisyduck; 03-27-2008 at 07:29 PM
Old 03-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Trivia on the feeds. They're picking the POV players right now.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eileen that is so cute!

It's a little weird they are picking players tonight isn't it? I thought, aside from last week, that they always pick them in the morning?

meg | tumblr