Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2013, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

Something about her mom being fat and drunk or something. I dunno it's kind of confusing.
I refuse to watch it so I'm just reading the cliffnotes.

Quote:
- Dick asks why did McCrae let Amanda dictate his game.... McCrae said it cause she was smart & he would let her do his dirty work.

- Dick tells McCrae he had a "once in a lifetime opportunity and gave it up for tittys". McCrae said he tried to make other think he would cut her right away.... Amanda interrupts and says "Yeah but you didn't MEAN it." Laugh

- Dick said people saying putting up McCranda and it being a "big move" was *****- couple's need to split. Dick was like "Give me a ***** break" and it should have been done weeks ago.

- Dick says several times that Andy would NOT have lasted in any other season. His "playing sides" would have been called out. Amanda says she always knew what andy was doing because he would report back to them.

- Dick said Andy being loyal to them doesn't "hold water" and it's *****. He turned on them- so he was NOT loyal. He says it doesn't matter if you come in 3rd or 7th.

- Dick wants to know how life is outside the house... he says on twitter it seems like McCrae is liked more and people are really mean to her. Amanda brags about her twitter followers... she says she has more than Andy. She discounts Elissa's followers cause she has Rachels fans also.

- Dick said Amanda is going to get hate as long as the show is on, nothing will change ppls opions. He asks her about the rape comments she made and Amanda was like "Yeah... gimme a ***** break!" Dick said that happened to him- he said his rape comment was taken out of context - he was playing "Marry, *****, Kill" with Eric and made a flippant comment about Kail and Jokers called him a rapist.

- Dick addresses Andy's ***** talking- he HATES Andy's "behind the back" talking and thinks people should say ***** to people's faces instead of being a pussy. Andy said nothing to anyone's face and was a complete pussy. He says about Andy "shut the ***** and sit the ***** down Howdy Doody!!" Laugh

- He asks McCrae why after Amanda left WHY he allowed them to talk so much ***** on Amanda and didn't say anything? Dick said McCrae should have told Gm to "shut the ***** up and sit the ***** down." McCrae said he just held his tounge. He said when GM talks ***** it's all a bunch of *****....McCrae said he is a pussy about that stuff.

- Dick asks about GM and Nick. Amanda says Nick is a famehore. She said Nick hated Elissa and took Rachel to the Emmys....Nick had a choice on who to take to the Emmys, and he took RACHEL and not GM. She said she finds it hypocritical and he's using other peoples fame for his stupid "kickstarter tour.

- Dick mocks GM and her Nick obsession. Dick says she has "issues". Amanda says GM is "not right". She said GM said "the psychic" (psychiatrist) had to come and talk to her and she had to explain she wasn't going to kill herself.

- Dick talks about Elissa/Amanda coming on the show. Amanda says Dick better call Elissa out like he called her out.

- Amanda complains about Elissa talking personal ***** about her...she starts to complain about it and Dick interrupts and says that's what people do- what are you going to say "I hate your hat?" Amanda continues her rant about Elissa- she says she poked at her all season... everyone hated her. Now people are kissing her ass and hiding behind her fans. Dicks interupts her rant with "who cares"....

- Amanda can't stop about Elissa...she says the most annoying thing is the HG hated Elissa and now loving her and they are ass kissers. Dick says it's very strange how people base thier self-worth on how many twitter-followers they have. (I think this may have been a jab about Amanda since she was bragging about her twitter followers)

- Amanda says Elissa is moving to Canada to be on the "Real Housewives" of Vancover. Says that's why she was on BB- to be famous. McCrae starts to bash Elissa and say she did nothing in the game, Dick interrupts and says he can't say that because she did more than Spencer and a lot of people.

- Amanda says shes annoyed BOTH Elissa & Rachel on the show. She said Elissa should NOT have Rachel on the show. Rachel has been through these interviews before and know what to say. She says Elissa should have to sit there by herself and answer questions. Dick interupts and says "hey.. hey... guests don't get to dictate what I say or do on the show."

- Amanda starts to bring up the Skpe thing with Brendon. Dick interrupts her and says don't egg it on. Dick says he hated Rachel the most- but now he likes her. Dick says Rachel & Brendon are both good sports and have a good sense of humor.

- Amanda is not happy about this- she again starts to bitch that Rachel sent her a 'threatning text message' about going on the show, that's not being a good sport. Dick says "Listen Bitch, I was reeling it in.. don't start again..... LaughLaughLaugh

Dick says it's time to wrap it up... Amanda asks if Dick thinks the show went well. He says all his interviews are fun. Amanda says she appreciates coming on the show even though she took some "low blows"- Dick says "who took low blows!?" Amanda says Dick called her out and called her fat... he says he doesn't kiss anyones ass and he always picks someone that will get "expanding HG syndrome".

Aaryn will be on next Wednesday... he wants to wrap up the season with Andy, Arryn and GM on one show.
Dick really gave it to her near the end. GOOD. While I agree with her somewhat about HG sucking up to Elissa now that they're out of the house BUT, some people actually do let the game go. And I know it's a crazy thought for her, but some people watch back and take a look at their actions and think "Wow I was kind of an *******". Doesn't mean they are necessarily sucking up because this is actually the real world, they aren't playing the game anymore. Well most of them aren't.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jesus that's a lot to read.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Wow, James Rhine really does get around. He popped up in this Amanda and Mccrae chat to talk about what happened in Vegas, and Dick mentioned how he had hooked up with Liza before she was on BB Canada. I'm sure some of you may have known that before, but wow

Anyway, he was asked about the Aaryn/Jessie drama and said that he thought it happened because Judd was grinding on everyone in the club . James isnt really revealing much. He doesnt like hg's from past seasons spreading rumors about the new cast.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

James!? Damn, now I might have to watch that part. Yeah he's a little manwhore. If Kaitlin/Jeremy break up I full expect them to hook up. They would actually make a gorgeous couple.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

He shows up at 31:20 if you just wanna skip to his part.

Oh, Amanda just brought up Jessie's mom and what she was apparently doing during the finale.

Amanda's side of the Jessie/Aaryn drama, as she was told by Aaryn so take it with a grain of salt, was that Jessie and Alec were hooking up in Vegas, and they were all crammed in rooms. Jessie was laying next to Alec, got up and then Aaryn laid down next to him non-sexually (again, as told by Aaryn to Amanda) and Jessie got jealous and they got into an argument.

Amanda also said that Liza came up to Aaryn in the club, introduced herself to Aaryn and then told her she wanted to "****" her Again, this is Aaryn side of the story.

Last edited by xEJx; 09-27-2013 at 02:33 PM
Old 09-27-2013, 02:32 PM
Absolute Fan

amanda calling anyone fat is hillarious.

as is calling nick a 'fame whore'. pot, meet kettle

the evil bitch doesnt ever stop does she?

and she has some bad jealousy issues with rachel, elissa and jessie obviously. needs to bleeping get over herself. everyone hates you amanda.......and as much whining you do about how evil everyuoenlse is, and lying about what EVERYONE saw on the feeds, will only make people hate you more.

she's either lying, delusional or just plain psychotic. everything in her world is never her goddamn fault.

.......if we give the attention whores more attention they will never go away.

edit: oh and them mocking gm for 'having issues' and 'not being right'. oh yeah, amanda is the picture of sanity. the girl who wished raped and murder on elissa and jessie........she's the picture of mental health!

Last edited by jorchel7411; 09-27-2013 at 02:41 PM
Old 09-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
He shows up at 31:20 if you just wanna skip to his part.

Oh, Amanda just brought up Jessie's mom and what she was apparently doing during the finale.

Amanda's side of the Jessie/Aaryn drama, as she was told by Aaryn so take it with a grain of salt, was that Jessie and Alec were hooking up in Vegas, and they were all crammed in rooms. Jessie was laying next to Alec, got up and then Aaryn laid down next to him non-sexually (again, as told by Aaryn to Amanda) and Jessie got jealous and they got into an argument.

Amanda also said that Liza came up to Aaryn in the club, introduced herself to Aaryn and then told her she wanted to "****" her Again, this is Aaryn side of the story.
Yeah, this is Aaryn I'll take that with a very HUGE grain of salt. She lies a lot and embellishes.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-27-2013, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Texas tornado! Jessie being jealous over a guy she met for 5 seconds doesn't sound like her. Actually it sounds like Aaryn! Ha, isn't that funny? And of course Aaryn's side she's the innocent one. Yes darling, I believe you.
The things I do for James, the things I do...
Old 09-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

One nice thing in the chat. Dick mentioned how he and James are gonna put something together for Britney. He said he and other reality people do events for different charities all the time and now its time to help out one of their own.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:55 PM
Absolute Fan

i wouldnt believe amanda or aaryn if their tounges were notorized
Old 09-27-2013, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Does Amanda tell herself people like Elissa just because of Rachel to make herself feel better? Cause I think that's a little ridiculous and it shows how childish she is. Also I love that James is like "what drama" and Amanda says "Uh that's not what I heard" James was THERE you idiot.
I love that they want to do something for Britney.

ETA:
Oh my god Amanda complaining about her edit cause she said James was funnier in real life and he said it was all about the edit. PULEASE. She had a GOLDEN edit for the first what 4 weeks? till she was up for MVP. And I'd say it was mostly the feeders that got her up that first time then they were kind of forced to change her edit. So EFF you about your edit. James however, did get a ****ty edit both seasons. Also her racist comments were 'ignorant'. No. You knew what you were saying. No ignorance about it.

Last edited by Sick And Twisted; 09-27-2013 at 03:23 PM
Old 09-27-2013, 03:23 PM
Absolute Fan

amanda lives in her own little world where she is god and everyonelse is trash.

this was pretty much obvious for 90 days in the house. i dont know why it would change now.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

That is suchhhhhh BS! This reminds of when Aaryn wanted to try and make Jessie jealous about Judd. NO ONE CARES Aaryn, especially Jessie. It's so obvious that she's making stuff up because it's exactly the same **** from the house, lol.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Jeremy McGuire ‏@JeremyDMcG1 3m
ATTENTION: @JessieClaire88's mom did not touch my crotch. #couldhavebeengroovy #kidding #kinda
You mean Aaryn is a liar!? NO WAY!
Old 09-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Absolute Fan

aaryn and amanda and even andy lie so much they actually believe its the truth.