Old 05-27-2011, 05:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

lol i look like a fanfic freak posting all those lollll

those are my latest

TITLE:Trust Me
AUTHOR: Tantoun
PAIRING: Blake Lively/Leighton Meester
Rating: Pg-13 - part1 - part2 - part3 - part4 - part5 - part6
Summery : Blake is somehow homeless after having a fight with her father and she needed a place to stay the only place available was the Meesters house but she she won't be welcomed there since she is a girl .. lol you have to read it to find out why I don't want to spoil it for you

Title: You think you own me ?
Author: Tantoun
Pairing: Blake lively / Leighton Messter
Rating : PG-13
Summery : Leighton is feud up with Blake's actions and how she is constantly ignoring her when the topic of them going public is open.

TITLE: Unfaithful (Bleighton-Edition)
AUTHOR: Tantoun
PAIRING: Blake Lively/Leighton Meester
Rating : PG-13
Notes : Download the instrumental of unfaithful (here) Play it along as you read this .. I really hope you would like it enjoy I don't need to explain this one out lol
Old 05-28-2011, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow! that's a lot of links . Thanks for posting/writing.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sweetness.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:02 AM
Loyal Fan

sing_song_sung wrote i and love and you.
Summary | He's heard women talking about their biological clocks and kids and a fierce kind of longing, but Dan is twenty-seven, not thirty-five, and he's, well, a guy.
Characters| Dan/Nate/Serena(/Blair). Blair/Louis. Past Dan/Serena, Nate/Serena, Dan/Blair, Serena/Carter, Blair/Chuck, Serena/Blair.

sing_song_sung wrote you and i are a story (that never gets told), Part 2, Part 3
Summary|Give me back my future, Blair had thought. You take everything from me.
Characters|Blair + Dan. Nate, Serena, Eric. Cameos by others.

sing_song_sung wrote tell my love to wreck it all
Summary|She doesn't drink and she doesn't eat fish and she wonder what the hell she's supposed to do.
Characters|Serena. Nate/Serena. Occasional cameos by Blair and implied Blair/Louis.

sing_song_sung wrote everybody else's girl
Summary| "Serena buys new shoes, comfy brown boots that she loves instantly. She plants her feet on the ground and keeps them there." AU s4,
Characters|Serena. Nate/Serena, Dan/Blair, allusions to Dan/Serena and Chuck/Blair.

artemis_sparks is writing an amazing Dan/Serena/Nate threesome fic set during the summer of post season one. The has six chapters and she already has 2 chapters posted. be my heater, be my lover (part 1/6)
Summary| Dan's not one hundred percent sure how he ended up making out with Nate in a car pulled just off Main Street, but that's where the end of summer finds him.
be my heater, be my lover (2/6)
Summary| Serena sees Dan lean in and press his mouth to Nate's, easy as anything. Easy like it's the fifth or fiftieth time this has happened, all discomfort and unease and nervousness gone.
" “Darling, I don't want you; I've got no place for you; I only want what you give. I don't want the whole of anyone.... What you want is the whole of me-isn't it, isn't it?-and the whole of me isn't there for anybody. In that full sense you want me I don't exist.”.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow! So many. THANKS!
Old 05-31-2012, 05:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
artemis_sparks is writing an amazing Dan/Serena/Nate threesome fic set during the summer of post season one. The has six chapters and she already has 2 chapters posted. be my heater, be my lover (part 1/6)
Summary| Dan's not one hundred percent sure how he ended up making out with Nate in a car pulled just off Main Street, but that's where the end of summer finds him.
be my heater, be my lover (2/6)
Summary| Serena sees Dan lean in and press his mouth to Nate's, easy as anything. Easy like it's the fifth or fiftieth time this has happened, all discomfort and unease and nervousness gone.
I adore Dan/Serena/Nate so thanks for posting these!
Old 06-14-2012, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lots of people do!