Girl Talk
55 MPH Club
Mother Chucker
YouTube - BTS of Gossip Girl - The Early Show
Gossip Girl BTS

2x06: New Haven Can Wait - October 6 '08

Tati's spoilers
The first scene I saw:
Chuck sees Serena across the quad and calls out, "I know you're not a geography major, but Brown is in Rhode Island."
Serena looks annoyed and says, "I don't have time for this, Chuck."

I couldn't hear the rest of the dialogue, but Chuck looked pretty pleased and S looked pretty pissed. She kept trying to walk away and he would call something back to her. She turned around and bitched him out a bit, then stalked off. Chuck continued to look like he wanted to have sex with someone in the vicinity.

The PA guy filled me in that Serena had done something to upset Blair, so they were fighting. During one fight, Blair said that Serena couldn't even get into Yale if she tried, so Serena had decided to visit Yale instead of Brown to spite Blair/prove her wrong.

The second scene:
Chuck is walking around a corner, bumps into a beautiful man dressed all in black. The beautiful man (Skull and Bones) whips Chuck around, two other guys come out and throw brown bag over his head. The S&B leader whispers something in his ear and they carry him off.

The third scene:
Blair sees Serena coming out of a "Yale" building and says, "What are you doing here? Yale is mine!"
Serena replies, "Oh, I hear Yale has a great drama program."

I didn't hear the rest of the dialogue, but my extra friend informed me that Blair accuses Serena of trying to take everything from her, and just being at Yale out of spite. Serena denies it, then gets a phone call and is like, "Oh, a private party at the dean's house? I'd LOVE to come." Blair is piiiiissed.

The fourth scene:
The next day, Blair and Serena meet up again and Serena apologizes, saying Blair was right and she shouldn't have tried to take Yale out of spite. Blair forgives her and says she's sorry, too. They hold hands.

The fifth scene:
A crane shot of Dan walking along the quad. He gets a phone call, appears a little distraught or unnerved by it and starts walking very quickly in the opposite direction.

• ~

2x07: Chuck in Real Life - October 27 '08

Lily Lies, But It's For Her Family

• ~

2x08: Pret-A-Poor-Jenny - November 3 '08

Aaron Rose Steals S' Heart; Kicks D's Ass

• ~

2x09: Untitled - November '08

Liz: S Doesn't Take The Spotlight, People Just GIVE It To Her

• ~

General Spoilers
- Blake says, "Whatever happens at the Hamptons doesn't stay there."
- "The writers have identified their Ross and Rachel for the whole series and guess what? It's not Serena and Dan! Word is they'll be on the outs for the next season, while the spotlight shifts to Blair and Chuck. They'll learn to play nice and retract their claws." - Kristin, EOnline
- Serena and Dan will be all over the place, but not together. Expect major angst.
- OMG! Will Serena hook up with Nate?!
In the season premiere, we'll see that there is a lady in Nate's life, and she's all kinds of trouble, and she's...not Serena.
- Nelson in Miami: Any word on Gossip Girl? I'm having withdrawals from the best worst show on TV.
I'm hearing that in the season premiere, the kids go to the Hamptons, Serena and Dan reconsider their breakup..

Filming Pictures
Leighton Meester is a Swimsuit Siren | Blake Lively
Penn Badgley is Shirtless | Blake Lively, Chace Crawford, Leighton Meester
Blake Lively is Southampton Sexy | Chace Crawford, Penn Badgley
Tinsley Mortimer Joins Gossip Girl | Blake Lively, Gossip Girl, Taylor Momsen, Tinsley Mortimer : Just Jared
Blake Lively & Penn Badgley Have The Blues
Sushi On The Steps | Blake Lively, Ed Westwick, Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester : Just Jared
various pictures, from the whole cast