Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 03:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

A friend on Tumblr and I were talking that she might be preggers since she was in the Er a week ago and no pics of her from the neck down. Good to hear our specs were right!

Yeah, we were also talking about Dani and David trying again. She has said she wanted another kid. We are hoping that when she does get pregnant that it is used on the show.
Old 02-27-2016, 05:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
A friend on Tumblr and I were talking that she might be preggers since she was in the Er a week ago and no pics of her from the neck down. Good to hear our specs were right!

Yeah, we were also talking about Dani and David trying again. She has said she wanted another kid. We are hoping that when she does get pregnant that it is used on the show.
looooool, youre right, I just now remember the ER pictures...
Old 02-28-2016, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Big Short nominated for 5 academy awards ,very good movie , lots of Wall St talk
Old 02-28-2016, 06:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, OscarsSoWhite tonight with Chris Rock, it should be fun.

My favorite is DiCaprio for lead role... from the movies - Spotlight or The Big Short.
From actresses I didn't watch much, but I think the girl from The Room could win! For a supporting actor is great competition! I don't know who to choose - Ruffalo was great, Hardy also, Bale was great but not like the first two, Mark Rylance was also great and I didn't watch Stallone, but I think he will win because of his previous achievment...
I hope Eddie Redmayne doesnt win two in a row... He was great in "Theory of Everything" last year, but this year, this is a classic political Oscar bait.
Old 02-28-2016, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it seems everyone is picking Leonardo to win best actor , Seem 85% of the best picture nominations , I did not see the The Revenant, no interest . Mad Max will get a few special effects , Hatefull 8 should best score . Best actress is up in the air . Best picture could go to The martian Mad Max or spotlight
Old 02-29-2016, 03:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by believer14 (View Post)
Oh, OscarsSoWhite tonight with Chris Rock, it should be fun.

My favorite is DiCaprio for lead role... from the movies - Spotlight or The Big Short.
From actresses I didn't watch much, but I think the girl from The Room could win! For a supporting actor is great competition! I don't know who to choose - Ruffalo was great, Hardy also, Bale was great but not like the first two, Mark Rylance was also great and I didn't watch Stallone, but I think he will win because of his previous achievment...
I hope Eddie Redmayne doesnt win two in a row... He was great in "Theory of Everything" last year, but this year, this is a classic political Oscar bait.
Boom! I should've bet on it!
I didn't watch the Oscars, was tired and went to sleep, today I will watch parts about it - Chris Rock monologue and Leo's acceptance speech.
Mark Rylance for the supporting, kind of disappointed, Hardy and Ruffalo were way better, but I suppose they didn't want to give two oscars to the same movie - Leo&Hardy - Revenant and Spotlight already won the best movie...

omg, Chris Rock was awesome.
Leo had a great acceptance speech, I felt like he prepared since his second Oscar nomination.
I also watched Brie Larson acceptance speech, that kid that played with her in The Room is adorable. *fingers crossed that he doesn't end up like Macaulay Culkin*

Last edited by believer14; 02-29-2016 at 04:34 AM
Old 02-29-2016, 10:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

binged Fuller House on Saturday. It is good.....not as great as the original, but it is good in it's own way.
Old 02-29-2016, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
binged Fuller House on Saturday. It is good.....not as great as the original, but it is good in it's own way.
I binged Fuller House over the weekend too! Like you said, it was good. Not as good as the original but I still enjoyed it for what it is.

Just saw on SpoilerTV that NCIS is renewed for two more seasons.
Old 02-29-2016, 12:18 PM
Addicted Fan

lol, I was rewatching Oscars now, and one hour by the end, an artist starts singing blackbird and it immediately reminds me of "200"...
Old 02-29-2016, 01:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by believer14 (View Post)
lol, I was rewatching Oscars now, and one hour by the end, an artist starts singing blackbird and it immediately reminds me of "200"...
I love that song! Especially the version from "200". The original is good, but for some reason I always like the newer versions of songs.
Old 02-29-2016, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy and surprised ,as was morgan Freeman , that Spotlight won best picture . Spotlight was based on my main newspaper Boston Globe investigative team into Ma church scandal that rocked Massachusetts .

When Gladiator won best picture and best actor they snubbed Ridely Scott for best director.

Best actor seemed like Leo was winning no matter what . would have loved to see Tom Hardy get his due, but he will get nominated again .
Old 02-29-2016, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

I didn't watch the Oscars but I was checking updates online.

I'm glad Leonardo won. It was pretty much his to lose. He's been nominated so many times and just hasn't come out with a win until now. He's a good actor and definitely deserves it. It was funny reading posts about it cause people were joking around by saying Leo got up on stage faster than anyone in the history of the Oscars I also saw some Titanic memes and people were saying the one down side to him winning is all the memes will stop. I actually remember a post a while back that was like "Someone will play Leo in a biography about Leonardo DiCaprio, and then that actor would win an Oscar for his performance"

I actually don't think I've seen any of the movies that were nominated. I know Brie Larson won best actress, and from I heard from media reports it was pretty much hers to lose (like Leo). I didn't see Room but I saw the trailer and it looks like an interesting movie and based on the clips of her from the trailer, she deserved it. Also little Jacob Tremblay is adorable!
Old 02-29-2016, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey at 9 pm I turned on The Walking Dead . After the first hour . You get all the minor tech awards . Can't miss TWD . Which was a very interesting episode .
Checked out new HBO series Vinyl .. Good stuff
Old 03-01-2016, 04:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Happy and surprised ,as was morgan Freeman , that Spotlight won best picture . Spotlight was based on my main newspaper Boston Globe investigative team into Ma church scandal that rocked Massachusetts .

When Gladiator won best picture and best actor they snubbed Ridely Scott for best director.

Best actor seemed like Leo was winning no matter what . would have loved to see Tom Hardy get his due, but he will get nominated again .
So, who was your favorite to win the best picture? I think Spotlight deserved it IMO. Best movie by far with The Big Short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Hey at 9 pm I turned on The Walking Dead . After the first hour . You get all the minor tech awards . Can't miss TWD . Which was a very interesting episode .
Checked out new HBO series Vinyl .. Good stuff
I wanted to check out the pilot of Vinyl, but its 1 hour and 52 mins long! Damn, I can watch a movie shorter then that...
Old 03-01-2016, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have two shows from Monday to catch up on ... Blindspot and Gotham
Closed Thread   Post New Thread