Reply   Post New Thread

Old 02-04-2024, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the latest.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Will Shemar Moore Return to ‘Criminal Minds’ in ‘Evolution’? ‘All I Need Is an Invitation’

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-11-2024, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Thanks for sharing!

I would love to see Morgan make an appearance if it works with Shemar's schedule. I remember back when CM was originally on and it was the for the final season/series finale maybe, and Shemar said he would have loved to guest star but no one asked him, but then Erica said Shemar was busy. I do believe Shemar would make a guest appearance if asked and if he's available. He did it a couple times after he left, plus, like he said, he did go back and make a couple appearances on his soap opera show too.
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's nice to know he's willing to, and with SWAT ending he should have some time to fit it in if they ask. I'd love to see Morgan again.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-15-2024, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Plus on SWATT he is one of the head producers..So he is crazy busy
Old 03-09-2024, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not after this season...

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-14-2024, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We have no idea if criminal minds will continue after this new season. We have yet to get a start date from Paramount/CBS . They’ve been filming over two months now.. they should have like four or five episodes already filmed. Still no sign of Matthew ,perhaps saving it as a surprise return .. .
Old 03-17-2024, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hasn't he said as recently as a few months ago that he doesn't want to return? At this point I don't see it happening. The difference is that Shemar is willing to come back for a visit, not everyone will be, and that's fine.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-18-2024, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes he has .. I guess they don’t want them back for a cameo. Because his comments are nobody has contacted him or his agent..
Old 03-18-2024, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I read that he said he wasn't interested, which suggests even if he was asked he'd say no, and there's not a problem with that, it's his life.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-19-2024, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

There was an interview with Matthew back in September where he said he'd be open to revisiting Reid. Here's the video: https://youtu.be/m2uEgrPSJAE?si=9_I8dYTzqCLvXQrH&t=495

Now as for whether he means it or is just trying to be nice and say that to not disappoint fans, who knows. I don't think Matthew would want to return full time, but I can see him not ruling a guest appearance or two. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

And Shemar has said a few times in the past he's up for the guest star appearances if it works with his schedule. I remember when CM was still airing the first time and Shemar said he wasn't invited for the 300th episode/series finale (can't remember which one). It had seemed like he would have maybe have tried to make it happen but no one reached out.

We'll have to wait and see if any past characters return. I would love to see some past faces, but understand it may not work out. I just hope if we can't see them physically they can still at least be mentioned from time to time.
Old 03-19-2024, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I heard about that, but also saw someone say he did a thing with Paget around the same time where he ruled it out/was pretty clear he was done. Idk, maybe he's not sure what he wants, but probably best not to get your hopes up then be nicely surprised if it happens.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-19-2024, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Yeah, even when CM was on during its original run, it seemed like Matthew was ready to move on. I think he appreciates CM and the cast and characters, but he seems content with what he's doing right now.

I agree it's best not to expect anyone from the past to return and not get hopes up. If they do end up showing up, it'll be a nice surprise and something to enjoy.
Old 03-20-2024, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He did seem done for the last few seasons, and that happens with actors, so it's not entirely unexpected. I've seen it happen on other shows too.

I think there's more chance with Shemar but even that isn't guaranteed. Just because he will doesn't mean they'll ask.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 03-27-2024, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
criminaticbr
Behind the scenes of Criminal Minds: Evolution Season 2. 😍❤️

I've seen Joe and Aisha post about directing an episode. I think Adam probably will too then and it's possible AJ as well.
Reply   Post New Thread