Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, cute

Love when the team is flying back to Quantico, at the end of "Poison" and JJ is alone finishing her report and Hotch approaches to talk to her It's funny 'cause the camera follows Hotch as he walks on the place and I kept thinking "I see the team asleep, Gideon, Reid, Elle- please let the next one be Morgan so I'll get a Hotch/JJ scene!" I couldn't remember this convo between them, it was sweet <3
Old 06-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor (View Post)
Aw, cute

Love when the team is flying back to Quantico, at the end of "Poison" and JJ is alone finishing her report and Hotch approaches to talk to her It's funny 'cause the camera follows Hotch as he walks on the place and I kept thinking "I see the team asleep, Gideon, Reid, Elle- please let the next one be Morgan so I'll get a Hotch/JJ scene!" I couldn't remember this convo between them, it was sweet <3
I love how he seeks JJ out to talk, and he naturally brightens in her presence.

here is the JJ clip, which has JJ/Hotch moments in it:

YouTube - sad moments of JJ
Old 06-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Lots of new things here

Thanks for the banners and vids
Old 06-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Thanks for the video!
Old 06-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiane
and he naturally brightens in her presence
Exactly They bring each other's best side.

Thanks for the link <3 I love Hotch's face when he looks up at JJ after she shots that guy. You can see how concerned he is
Old 06-12-2008, 04:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am increasingly surer that nobody will be wounded in him, at least not sincerely. That why not? Well...... let us buy it by roster..

Hotch: Did not get in the car (I do not remember that it would have been showed).
Morgan: the series the symbol of a sex will not be blown up! Would be harm for that body and for cheek! And if I remember well Edward B. declared that Morgan will get a girlfriend. So... he is not died..
Reid: I do not believe in the fact that he would be wounded. because... because... not. Reid's character came into the foreground in the 3. season sufficiently (Elephant's Memory). what would be plus with the series if Reid would not enumerate his statistics? the life would be very boring without it!
Rossi: he arrived now only, it will not be blown up, this sure..
Garcia: Penelope's character in this season very much likewise. Moreover is there Kevin/Garcia thread, that sure, that they will be building long. If he dies, then the chance of the love zero. (poor Kevin)..
J.J.: AJ's pregnancy was written to the series reasonably. (harm, that Will was a so smart boy.)
and.. Emily: the registration number of his car was showed only. according to me this already a good reason, that let me live in hopes....
So...

we may have seen a planned scene staged well according to me, but I do not believe that any of the characters would be injured.
For everybody is his own fan camp, I am sure of him, that if we say it Morgan would be wounded (or would die), CBS may dread the fans' anger then!
Or not?

J.J.: Sure you do!

Old 06-12-2008, 08:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eszty (View Post)
I am increasingly surer that nobody will be wounded in him, at least not sincerely. That why not? Well...... let us buy it by roster..

Hotch: Did not get in the car (I do not remember that it would have been showed).
Morgan: the series the symbol of a sex will not be blown up! Would be harm for that body and for cheek! And if I remember well Edward B. declared that Morgan will get a girlfriend. So... he is not died..
Reid: I do not believe in the fact that he would be wounded. because... because... not. Reid's character came into the foreground in the 3. season sufficiently (Elephant's Memory). what would be plus with the series if Reid would not enumerate his statistics? the life would be very boring without it!
Rossi: he arrived now only, it will not be blown up, this sure..
Garcia: Penelope's character in this season very much likewise. Moreover is there Kevin/Garcia thread, that sure, that they will be building long. If he dies, then the chance of the love zero. (poor Kevin)..
J.J.: AJ's pregnancy was written to the series reasonably. (harm, that Will was a so smart boy.)
and.. Emily: the registration number of his car was showed only. according to me this already a good reason, that let me live in hopes....
So...

we may have seen a planned scene staged well according to me, but I do not believe that any of the characters would be injured.
There is a member who will be injured, which is the only thing they leaked. I just wish a death would be included besides the injured member, so I get the satisfaction of Will gone. He doesn't fit in anywhere.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I'm interested to see if they're gonna take JJ/Hotch's connection anywhere next season.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So am I! Especially if Hotch is the one injured, I'd love to see JJ taking care of him
Old 06-14-2008, 10:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Won't she have a baby to take care of too?

I guess she'll have two babies then.
Old 06-15-2008, 03:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor (View Post)
So am I! Especially if Hotch is the one injured, I'd love to see JJ taking care of him
First, get rid of creepy Will, so he won't stand in between JJ taking care of Hotch, or Hotch taking care of JJ.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

YouTube - Criminal Minds - Hotch & JJ Fanvid (III.)

My new fanvid.

Old 06-15-2008, 06:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Eszty. I love your videos.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you

I create paar icon... I hope like it..

Last edited by Eszty; 06-15-2008 at 11:00 PM
Old 06-16-2008, 12:28 PM