Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
Ah good! I knew I wasn't going crazy. There's definitely something there.

Two episodes that stand out are...well the last one and Demonology (that's what the Prentiss-centric episode was called right? )
neel luvs tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

For me it's just close co workers. They are a team, they work closely together, I don't see anything romantic there. I doubt the writers wanted to make romantic hints, if anything they probably wanted to show how close as a team they are. We got to see a lot of that actually. Reid/Morgan, JJ/Garcia Prentiss/Rossi, JJ/Hotchner, Hotch/Morgan. It also showed their fears and doubts about decisions they have to make.

Poor Reid. His message! OMG he got me there, so moving. I knew they wouldn't kill him off but I wanted to hug him through out the whole episode. I think it was rather normal that Reid would go into the house, Morgan was stopped by a phone call. And once Reid was inside, he did what he had to do.

The last scene was rather predictable. It's nothing new. They tricked the unsub, we had that before. But t was a good scene.

Hotch on the phone with his kid. Hotch smiling!

The last scene...there is so much we don't know, for sure. But tbh there are many things governments keep in secret and I think it's for the better.

I have this bad cough right know because I'm sick. That episode could make me paranoid in the next couple of days.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

The Prentiss/Rossi thing comes across differently on screen though. I doubt they'd ever go there, but there does seem to be a chemistry there.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:01 AM
New Fan

Reid made me cry in this episode. Bravo to him. I have just started wathing CM and I started at season 4 but wow.. I haven't been disappointed so far. Why is it though that it's Reid who I always see oh so bloody and suffering? awesome episode
Druida_Blackstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:13 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Season 4 is a great season. Personally, so far, season 3 is my favourite, but this episode was just too awesome!

Quote:
Why is it though that it's Reid who I always see oh so bloody and suffering?
Well, Reid does play an excellent damsel in distress

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread