Old 02-02-2023, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Episode Discussion - 16x09: "Memento Mori" [Streams February 2, 2023]

16x09:
"Memento Mori"

Synopsis
Rossi will go to any lengths to prove that Elias Voit is Sicarius. But Voit turns Rossi into his own worst enemy, putting his future at the BAU in jeopardy.

Promo

Promotional Photos

Written By: Breen Frazier
Directed By: Doug Aarniokoski

jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow finally some BAU action .Rossi what have you done .Tyler you clever man using his own hacking computer skills to send a Message to Rossi which was hacking computer skills really a tracking Virus . When he tries to intervene not go well for him . In a shoot out with Elias who was using Rossi as a shield .. No deaths yet ..
Elias so clever he tells his wife everything that Rossi would be telling, Rossi confronting Bridget in the market she runs out . Also after Penelope only told Luke she had sex with Tyler . That came back to hurt the case and possibly her career in the FBI .. As Emily AJ Tara know ..Emily was not happy .. cliffhanger for next week .. Save Rossi please
Old 02-05-2023, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Good episode with lots of action and suspense!

Elias is good at manipulating people, which makes him dangerous. Although is wife suspected something was going on with him for a while now, she still ends up believing him and trusting him. It would be interesting if she was actually playing Elias and is on to him.

It was hard to see Rossi get taken down so easily and see him begging for help at the end. I've read some theories that maybe Rossi planned for this to happen and wanted it to go like this to help take down Elias. Some theories were also suggesting that Rossi could have been sending a message to the team with the way he was saying help. An interesting theory I read: since Rossi knew the AG was going to keep the case closed and Rossi probably assumed he was going to lose his job because of what happened at the store with Elias and his wife, he figured that if Voit got the upper hand and had "control" of him, then the team would have no choice but to keep working the case since a FBI agent is missing/held captive.

I'm glad Prentiss expressed frustration at Garcia for hooking up with Tyler even though she told her to end it. Unfortunately one of the down sides of being boss is you have to be tough and critical and give out consequences. Not sure I agree with Prentiss sending Garcia out into the field though, especially should something big like a shootout have happened and Garcia was caught in the middle unarmed with little to no training.

It was nice to see Will for work related reasons. We've gotten so much of JJ and Will in regards to their personal life, but sometimes I feel like the fact that Will is a detective and works in law enforcement is sometimes forgotten or not brought up or shown a lot. It was nice to see Will helping the team and going out in the field with them. I really hope Will helping the team doesn't mean something bad will happen to him

Loved seeing the flashbacks. It will be interesting if they continue this and do more next season.
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread